Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

I never follow Modi and his speeches but I heard him saying "shaayadh bhagwaan mujhe Woh Shakti detha hai aur Woh khud mujhe kaam Karne ke liye bheja Hoga." I don't know about the rest you're saying, but this time their tag and caption was definitely off.

Modiji has said that earlier too.. years ago when he was Gujarat CM. Not in public though. It was a private gathering or meetup. someone shared it on facebook. 

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

The problem for AP ATM is there's no capital city due to abrupt messy bifurcation. CBN wants to build a capital city in an entirely new place in between Vijayawada and Guntur because his community are majorly concentrated there, new city obviously enhances their real estate value. CBN was a visionary and could successfully execute his vision, but Jagan has his interests(evangelised Christian population) in Vizag a city having decent potential to be a capital with sea port a decent city infrastructure with potential to scale up. People were fed up with CBN community interests last time, and people are vexed with jagan's lack of vision for development being witnessed in the past 5 years. People are smart enough to understand there are no free lunches so corrupt politicians is a given, but lacking total sense of the purpose irritates people the most. 

FYI most of the liquor bought in India and Africa is mostly owned by Andhra industrialists. GMR, Apollo, Dr.Reddys labs and many big Indian companies are owned by Andhra industrialists.

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

appreciate your insights into AP. But if Andhra is doing so well, why does Chandrababu Naidu demand Special Category status for Andhra? Seems to me current Andhra is rural/ backward without much revenue resources. Hope you can provide more insights.

Rsrockz thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Honestly speaking Modi is the lesser evil of the existing lot.

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x

@bold  Agreed.smiley20

Although I don't agree with Modi or Yogi coming back to UP or anywheresmiley36 

Just hope for love, peace, development and little humor too.smiley1

I wish we could have a government that's accountable, responsible, transparent, trustworthy and beneficial for the people.

its impossible lol. But one can definitely dream of.smiley36

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

The problem for AP ATM is there's no capital city due to abrupt messy bifurcation. CBN wants to build a capital city in an entirely new place in between Vijayawada and Guntur because his community are majorly concentrated there, new city obviously enhances their real estate value. CBN was a visionary and could successfully execute his vision, but Jagan has his interests(evangelised Christian population) in Vizag a city having decent potential to be a capital with sea port a decent city infrastructure with potential to scale up. People were fed up with CBN community interests last time, and people are vexed with jagan's lack of vision for development being witnessed in the past 5 years. People are smart enough to understand there are no free lunches so corrupt politicians is a given, but lacking total sense of the purpose irritates people the most. 

FYI most of the liquor bought in India and Africa is mostly owned by Andhra industrialists. GMR, Apollo, Dr.Reddys labs and many big Indian companies are owned by Andhra industrialists.

do you think the centre should give SC status to Andhra? Back in late 90s, CBN was able to develop Hyderabad and put it on the IT map, with not much support from the centre. Why cant he do similar magic now and develop the capital city where he wants it? My issue with giving SC funds to some states is it leads to suboptimal allocation of resources that is based on political considerations and not market. UP, Bihar, orissa can also all lay claim for greater need.. 

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'm not saying don't trust the people I'm explaining things as and how they stand. It's obviously livelihood so ppl should be compensated well but government isn't totally at fault either.

Being a person who has knowledge of this matter I've explained my perspective, we didn't illegally occupy the said land, it was taken on lease by a person from the government, the lessor sold us the land for a slightly lesser price than the going rate and there were several people like us who bought and it covers a quarter of our entire city. In my parents mind they bought it legally but it's being bought from a person who isn't entitled to sell. My parents purchased despite knowing fully well, because they don't have enough money to buy a house to shelter us, we never had a penny of welfare being paid by the government and both my parents never had a government job so in a way I'm one among those people.

I never said BJP is a Saint because sainthood can't run the country, this country and it's resources are to be preserved for future generations so government always has to be vigilant, careful and assertive.

the last para. Very well said.

I saw many celebs n insta influencers mocking people with weird memes n sarcastic posts. 
Posting stuff like finally ray of hope, some sunshine, hate defeated etc. so want to tell them..gadhon andhera tumne dekha kahan hai? Most disgusting was them mocking silent whatsapp groups..basically implying older generation and NRIs. That was such a disrespect to elders. If u don’t understand the pain behind their silence its ur loss. 
This 20-30 year old generation hasn’t experienced depravity. They wont understand yours or ur parent’s situation. Nor do they understand the older generation struggles. Coz they had a rosy life. And sadly they r the influencers young gen looks up to. I say teach ur kids well

Edited by Kyahikahoon - 21 days ago
Rsrockz thumbnail

TBH his energy levels are immense and definitely blessed to be so dynamic like him. I'd think everyday how many things I could do if I could work like him.

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Modiji has said that earlier too.. years ago when he was Gujarat CM. Not in public though. It was a private gathering or meetup. someone shared it on facebook. 

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

@bold ..

yup…no govt is perfect and this one too. Mistakes are made and they should rectify it. I will go further. This is not just for votes. The compensation issue must be rectified asap.

esp since opposition was distributing guarantee cards to buy votes and now so many are showing up thinking 1 lac milegaaaa. How did BJP and EC not realize what they are doing and its violation of laws probably ?

Tbh, I don't know how exactly all this works. So I cannot really say that.

But I guess they were given the order by the EC to stop this campaign. Not sure, since the mighty EC proved to be such losers.smiley36

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

TBH his energy levels are immense and definitely blessed to be so dynamic like him. I'd think everyday how many things I could do if I could work like him.

I agree 💯 💯 

His energy at this age is on another level 

Mere mein uska aadha bhi hota to I would've achieved many things 😅

I feel very proud and inspired by him

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Honestly speaking Modi is the lesser evil of the existing lot.

I personally don't think so because the things that I have personally seen and experienced at the hands of this government and their people in last few years has made me realise that this government is not anyone's, definitely not mine. But its my personal opinion. I don't represent others :)

To each their own.smiley4smiley20

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Is baar news video bhi post kiya hai so reliable hi na shayad smiley36

https://x.com/TimesAlgebraIND/status/1798711358244155454?t=UMH0p56PApJsNNLeC9rtoA&s=19