Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: FlauntPessimism

Ye Times Algebra kitna reliable hai yaar?

60-70 Percent, exit polls ke baad se koi reliable nahi raha hai waise smiley36

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

Yeah but uska channel tho ban Kar Sakte hai, but our government is snoozing 😪😌😴

Heard you tube is also backing his channel 

Indi ke ek fact check channel pe monetary restrictions bhi laga diya tha YouTube ne 

Pata nahi kyu aisa ho raha hai 

FlauntPessimism thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

60-70 Percent, exit polls ke baad se koi reliable nahi raha hai waise smiley36

I think BJP wants to hold speaker post.

Agar baad me ye candidates reshuffling karte hain to zaroorat padegi speaker ki.

I think they might want to give one high profile ministry to JDU and TDP but retain Speaker position

Aur agar aisa hoga to matlab, BJP is definitely not lose on their coalition partners

x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

FYI since childhood we have been living on a plot of land which belongs to a temple land, it's still legally not registered on my parents name but we have current bill, Panchayat tax, ration card, Aadhar address etc hence I am aware of how this happens. 

The earlier governments have been quiet when many of the people have occupied and encroached upon the roads, because they never had the intention to develop Ayodhya because they wanted to leave it under Faizabad. But when temple construction began encroachments had to be cleared, nazul or leasehold lands are owned by the owner not the leaseholder. Government the original owner can give the people some compensation because they've been living off that land out of kindness, but considering how land prices must have gone up after the temple construction the people might find government the compensation paltry and the mazdoor are pliable and always easy to be manipulated, so they must've been promised if SP is voted to power they might get their lands back. Everybody knows the truth is even SP back in power will want their land mafia to have a go at the hot property because Ayodhya is going to be hugely popular and the real estate prices are only going North.

Tbh, based on your experience we cannot neglect those other countless voices. You were not everywhere where things like this were happening.

I still believe they need to be compensated.

Government is no saint. No government is. Similarly BJP is no saint. Its corrupted and vile.

I will believe the people over the government which I know what it stands for.

Practically, this is not the way to rob people of their income or home or anything.

Let's just agree to disagree. 

P.S. - With due respect I meant no offence to you or your insights. I apologize if you felt that way. Please don't mind me. 

Edited by x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x - 23 days ago
CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I agree with most of your points but differ with your statements about some parts of AP being backwards, it's definitely not the case if not for the messy bifurcation of the state and CBN developing Hyderabad over zealously for real estate gains to his lobby, AP has been doing pretty well and most of development in AP is on par with it's neighbouring states. All the south states have been shielded from Muslim invasion except for few pockets hence knowledge always flourished due to the geography (mountains separating central to south central India)and thanks to the bay of Bengal even during British era development of South has never stopped and only in WB the development came to a grinding halt after independence thanks to the communist rule and continuation of same pointless policies till now. We can't compare India not because of the lack of resources like oil and gas but because India has huge human talentand their potential waiting to be tapped. 

appreciate your insights into AP. But if Andhra is doing so well, why does Chandrababu Naidu demand Special Category status for Andhra? Seems to me current Andhra is rural/ backward without much revenue resources. Hope you can provide more insights.

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Bold - on the first page only of this thread I mentioned the same, supporters on Twitter need to calm down, they're being downright insulting, Ayodhya doesn't even have cast issue, Rajput and Brahmins are more there then also SP vote percentage increased 

The grassroot problems needs to be addressed and this is kinda good, for big reforms the normal problems were not getting addressed properly, now it will.

Yup corruption is big possibility, BJP needs to analyse Uttar Pradesh with yogiji, people of UP can hear bad for Modiji but not yogi ji such is his power there 

The resources distribution, welfare schemes compensation distribution should be done with more accountability and responsibility now 

Yess if Modi ji truly wants to win UP back humility and honesty is the key now with total transparency of course 

@bold  Agreed.smiley20

Although I don't agree with Modi or Yogi coming back to UP or anywheresmiley36 

Just hope for love, peace, development and little humor too.smiley1

I wish we could have a government that's accountable, responsible, transparent, trustworthy and beneficial for the people.

its impossible lol. But one can definitely dream of.smiley36

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Let me tell you I'm from the south one of the richest states Karnataka was run by BJP as well as Congress. I'm from Telangana and it's CBN who brought the IT industries not Congress(he ruled for a decade for the progress) and today on ground people of Telangana are still vexed with Congress but voted Revanth Reddy only due to TINA(there's no alternative) factor and displeasure with KCR.  Congress whenever wherever they've ruled always disgusted people for their rampant commission and corruption scandals. Combined AP had the highest farmer suicides till farmer loan waivers and several other freebies were given(thanks to Congress promoting now defunct company cotton seeds and ineffective fertilizers) Congress introduced freebies to AP and now it's like drugs, the people can't be weaned off. People of TN elect only AIADMK or DMK because they're fed up of Congress disgusting policies and governance. Karnataka are going to kick congress out in next elections. My wish to have an alternative for the mainstream parties was shattered after the slew of corruption scandals of AAP in a small city state like Delhi. So BJP to me is the lesser evil with some sense and the capitalists Modi is giving business are Indians, their wealth and splurge will remain in India. instead of some US pharma giant or Chinese big tech benefitting from  a compromised Congress ministers action and then they aim a gun or arm twisting us with our own money.

Originally posted by: aparnauma

No where did I say that Commie economic policies are good. All I said it was split verdict between Modi's crony capitalism and Rahul Gandhi's welfare economics. The verdict indicates that an inclusive government policies are the need of the hour which balance welfare and wealth creation 

When it comes to economic development, wealth creation and welfare economics  I am citing the examples of South Indian states not the BIMARU states + Bengal. In South Indian states BJP has never been in power they did not and they do not have the likes of Modi or the parties like BJP. Karnataka it was till recently it was either Congres or one of the splinter parties of emergency era. Rest of the South Indian states it is mostly regional  parties or congress,

As for the charts on GDP BJP tells half truths. They will conceal the data of percapita income inflation and just show the GDP charts and I have seen and read enough no of detailed analyses on GDP 

Bottom line is I am not seeing the logic behind the Modi is the need of the hour sentiment especially when Southern half of the country is doing very well without BJP or Modi. 

Apologies.

Edited by x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x - 23 days ago
Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

I'm not saying don't trust the people I'm explaining things as and how they stand. It's obviously livelihood so ppl should be compensated well but government isn't totally at fault either.

Being a person who has knowledge of this matter I've explained my perspective, we didn't illegally occupy the said land, it was taken on lease by a person from the government, the lessor sold us the land for a slightly lesser price than the going rate and there were several people like us who bought and it covers a quarter of our entire city. In my parents mind they bought it legally but it's being bought from a person who isn't entitled to sell. My parents purchased despite knowing fully well, because they don't have enough money to buy a house to shelter us, we never had a penny of welfare being paid by the government and both my parents never had a government job so in a way I'm one among those people.

I never said BJP is a Saint because sainthood can't run the country, this country and it's resources are to be preserved for future generations so government always has to be vigilant, careful and assertive.

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x

Tbh, based on your experience we cannot neglect those other countless voices. You were not everywhere where things like this were happening.

I still believe they need to be compensated.

Government is no saint. No government is. Similarly BJP is no saint. Its corrupted and vile.

I will believe the people over the government which I know what it stands for.

Practically, this is not the way to rob people of their income or home or anything.

Let's just agree to disagree. 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.D.U.L.C.E.T.x

@bold  Agreed.smiley20

Although I don't agree with Modi or Yogi coming back to UP or anywheresmiley36 

Just hope for love, peace, development and little humor too.smiley1

I wish we could have a government that's accountable, responsible, transparent, trustworthy and beneficial for the people.

its impossible lol. But one can definitely dream of.smiley36

smiley36

I want them and no one else near UP because UP ki haalat was worst before and I am eye witness of the changes that is done under BJP govt 

So each to its own smiley36

I hope one day govt takes the responsibility to be more transparent and accountable though, not just one party but every single member who's sitting in parliament 

Edited by RamAayeHain - 23 days ago