Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 23 days ago

One more rumour spread by opposition busted smiley36tesla ne cancel kar Diya on India, lo ab bolo smiley36

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1799119259177488540?t=xLHXG1L_a97-5zyu1iPXJA&s=19

RamAayeHain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rsrockz

That's how they gaslight people from expressing their religious views and they even intimidate us by calling our festivals as polluting(Ganesh nimajjan, Holi, Diwali etc) but ekdum Maun vrath for bloodshed in the name of feast you know right 👍 

🤷🤷 They're just being hypocrite at this point of time, sabke true colours dikh gaye in bharat jodo yatra, saari neutrality nikal gayi 

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

Diya ji many years ago I've seen my 6 year old behaving weirdly after a Barbie cartoon where looking good and doing makeup is the purpose of life smiley37 ever since(7 years) I started watching cartoons with her to make sure it's appropriate.

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

who main dekthi hun Powerpuff girls,courage the cowardly dog, scooby doo etc smiley36 Which had more values on how to deal with enemies how to be strong, How to face your fears etc. Kids watch ITV to become able naari sab pe bhaarismiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7MiaSr-0ug

Rsrockz thumbnail

I'm sad he managed to get success out of BJY and BJNYsmiley19

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

🤷🤷 They're just being hypocrite at this point of time, sabke true colours dikh gaye in bharat jodo yatra, saari neutrality nikal gayi 

RamAayeHain thumbnail

I'm sad he managed to get success out of BJY and BJNYsmiley19

It was more of a ghar ghar jaake Modiji ki chugli karunga, ab to wahi lag raha 🤷

Edited by RamAayeHain - 23 days ago
Rsrockz thumbnail

Tesla needs India now it's not the other way round with Modismiley32

One more rumour spread by opposition busted smiley36tesla ne cancel kar Diya on India, lo ab bolo smiley36

https://x.com/elonmusk/status/1799119259177488540?t=xLHXG1L_a97-5zyu1iPXJA&s=19

Rsrockz thumbnail

Yeah chugalkhor tho hai lekin people voted for the chugalkhorsmiley29smiley8

It was more of a ghar ghar jaake Modiji ki chugli karunga, ab to wahi lag raha 🤷

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Palak2812

TV shows are the worst thing.

SAB ke 1-2 shows chordo do

Toh sab toxicity, cheating, Domestic violence glorify kar rahe hain along with barely legal FLs in real and reel. 

Aaj ke shows hi aise ban gaye hai. Imagine agar ye shows kids under 15 dekhle they just assume career is nothing just become the mother of a girl child as parivaar aage badhana hai tumhara jeevan dhanya haismiley36

Aaj kal ke life aise rosy rosy nahi hai. You have to work hard to prove yourself. Shadi tikega nahi toh you need to ensure you have back up to have a good life. But ITV shows ek nahi koi aur sahi career is not so important you should have the skill to find a husband dikhatha hai. These shows should stop and they should air a limited series. Warna kuch nahi ho saktha. 

I hope along with country ITV also change for the betterment of society.

firewings_diya thumbnail

Diya ji many years ago I've seen my 6 year old behaving weirdly after a Barbie cartoon where looking good and doing makeup is the purpose of life smiley37 ever since(7 years) I started watching cartoons with her to make sure it's appropriate.

smiley36 don't ever show her today's cartoon. Kya bekar ke cartoons hai aajkalsmiley36 That dora is stupidest character I have ever come across. Usse zyada intelligent 5 saal ke bacche hai aaj kalsmiley37

RamAayeHain thumbnail