Users

Frequent Posters

RamAayeHain thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: Palak2812

Bhai mera 5 saal ka law khatam hone wala hain

& I am worrying ki paise kese ayenge, ghar kese chalega 

Aur inn choto ko asshiqui chal rahi hain. 

Few days back 15 yrs old committed suicide together by drowning in the sea bcoz their parents wanted them to focus on studies. 

Ghar walo ke paise per jee rahe hain but ashiqui chad rahi hain. 

Padhne pe focus karne ke liye suicide 😳😳😳😳aisa socha bhi kaise that teenage infatuation is worth all this 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: RockingSunny

Bhai aajkal 16-17 saal ke bachhe ghar se bhagkar shaadi kar rahe haismiley3?? Itni kya mohabbat chari hai inke dimag mein jo shaadi karne ka faisla kar liya?? Provided they are not manipulated by anyone apni marzi se jate hai. Jab main 16-17 saal ka tha tab class 12 ko leke pareshaan tha aur inhe dekhosmiley24

sara asar tv ka hai. smiley36 aajkal ke sare shows teach women find husband and love is more important than career aur kya hi karenge bacche. I realized 12 saal ke bacche watch faltu showssmiley36

Rsrockz thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 2

World war actually happened only within Europe(racial supremacy) and later between US and Japan to ascertain their hegemony or strength. 

After the wars Apne chehre chamkane ke liye Europe became normative power meaning human rights liberal values KO set Karne Ka theka le rakha hai. So it's always a white man's problem, EU funds NGOs as part of that. The NGO work has become a career for many in here. So, it became uncool to talk old school, people can risk being labelled a racist or Nazi supporter etc. 

Also refugees were good initially to tackle EU's declining population but now it became a social problem because refugees unlike economic migrants have assimilation challenges. 

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Genuine question again because ye concept mujhe nahi samjh aata 

Abroad mei log illegal immigrants ko defend kyu karte πŸ€”

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

sara asar tv ka hai. smiley36 aajkal ke sare shows teach women find husband and love is more important than career aur kya hi karenge bacche. I realized 12 saal ke bacche watch faltu showssmiley36

What a terrible choice of entertainment. What happened to watching cartoons etc like normal kids smiley25

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Originally posted by: RamAayeHain

Genuine question again because ye concept mujhe nahi samjh aata 

Abroad mei log illegal immigrants ko defend kyu karte πŸ€”

kyonkeee ek bajoo they claim to be asylum seekers aur doosreee bajooo they have weaponzied the words bigot and you know the one that ends with phobia. 

Simple fact hain yeah. Aur phir thodee community banegeee and they will show their true colors as much of Europe is facing. World is waking up  to this. 

Checked Netherlands ka PM on this. He is so good. Yahaan rehnaaa hain to follow law of end. Seedheeeee baat. No bakwaas. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Btw Dadlani came in support of the CISF who hit Kangana. 

Log sab apna blind hate show kar rahe hain. 

Dadlani has been Modi and BJP hater since long and have been AAP supporter. 

So ab apna haath sek raha hain. 

I myself don't like Kangana, I didn't wanted her in BJP, didn't wanted her to get ticket. 

She and Jindal were 2 who I wanted to see them lose 

But CISF wali was wrong, in the uniform u never do things like these. 

She simply showed her hate knowing that aajkal BJP ke against kuch bhi karo toh mast career milta hain, and uss state ne toh literally Khalistani terrorist joh ki jail mein hain usko 1lac+ se jitaya hain. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Also Kuldeep Kaur Her brother is the secretary of the Kisan Morcha Sangharsh Samiti

They support the Khalistan movementThey had also spread Khalistan terror in the farmers' movement.

Inn sab ke baad it simply shows in hatred what she did she did.

Least she should have done is not do it in Uniform.

As someone said, yahi harkat dusre uniform pehne wale karne lage toh har minute Kanhaiya Kumar ko thappad padega.

Violence by Uniform people that too at places like these should never be supported

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

kyonkeee ek bajoo they claim to be asylum seekers aur doosreee bajooo they have weaponzied the words bigot and you know the one that ends with phobia. 

Simple fact hain yeah. Aur phir thodee community banegeee and they will show their true colors as much of Europe is facing. World is waking up  to this. 

Checked Netherlands ka PM on this. He is so good. Yahaan rehnaaa hain to follow law of end. Seedheeeee baat. No bakwaas. 

Poland wale ne toh seedha mana kar diya hain.

Poland would be one of the European Countries which won't get destroyed if they follow whatever they are doing now.

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

TV shows are the worst thing.

SAB ke 1-2 shows chordo do

Toh sab toxicity, cheating, Domestic violence glorify kar rahe hain along with barely legal FLs in real and reel. 

Palak2812 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

What a terrible choice of entertainment. What happened to watching cartoons etc like normal kids smiley25

No censorship like movies.

Agar ghar mein chal raha hain toh bacche dekhenge he. 

Dusre kamre mein band toh honge nahi. 

I remember when I was a kid, my parents used to watch Pratigya. & that show has a lot of cuss and everything.

That time we used to live in 1 room house so ussi mein tv chal raha hain, bedroom bhi wahi hain.

I remember at times opening my eyes and that show going on and our parents making sure we never watch that show.