Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail

India

Posted: 3 months ago

W

Assad Vala to Brandon King, out Caught by Lega Siaka!! PNG are fighting back with their spinners. It's captain Assad Vala this time, and he gets rid of Brandon King who was looking good out there. Tossed up on middle, slow through the air and probably deceives King in flight as he goes for the slog-sweep.Brandon King c Lega Siaka b Assad Vala 34(29) [4s-7]

Assad Vala to Brandon King, THATS OUT!! Caught!!

Prizi thumbnail

India

Isaac Marshall : "Need to get Amini in next over, I'm very surprised Assad Vala didn't put himself on against Pooran." Well, Isaac, you're about to get your wish

Rosyme thumbnail

India

WI need 74 runs in 61 balls to win.

Prizi thumbnail

India

It's turning into a bit of a tricky chase for West Indies. They're still very much favourites to get over the line, but it's not a cruise as they would've hoped for. Pitch isn't that straightforward for batting either as it's two paced, and offering help for spin.

WildestDreams thumbnail

India

Will WI fall apart?smiley22

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

This must be only match where we all predicted for one team for win

Hope WI wins smiley36

Good night

Prizi thumbnail

India

Maya : "Whatever the result may be, PNG have proved one thing - they're no pushovers!"

Prizi thumbnail

India

Deeptank: "Is it pitch or PNG bowlers are too good?" I'd say the PNG bowlers are doing what they need to in conditions that are there to be exploited... but West Indies are more than playing their part with some poor shots and, ultimately, a lack of strike rotation

Rosyme thumbnail

India

During today morning s match, they gave away more than 21 extras. And now so less.

Prizi thumbnail

India

West Indies need 69 runs in 54 balls