Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shake_d_spear thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

Sorry for my late reply Shruti is not a business woman simply no episode tell that but if u go by sukriti aka Shruti interview she told herself a fashion photographer so she works under anuj not his business partner maybe a freelancer, vaise to vo kaam karti nhi , infact Shruti Anuj se grocery tak lene ke liye paise maangte dekhaya hai . If u had seen d iv of sukriti on iftar party of shahi there also she said she fashion photographer

When she left home from day to night she was roaming with her full luggage in newyork she dint have place to go anywhere . Association with Anuj had helped this woman a lot professionally & personally both as she did things for AD so her needs would definitely be taken good care by Anuj . Do she was definitely not doing charity here .

I got busy somewhere so this late reply

Bodhianveshika thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: Shake_d_spear

Sorry for my late reply Shruti is not a business woman simply no episode tell that but if u go by sukriti aka Shruti interview she told herself a fashion photographer so she works under anuj not his business partner maybe a freelancer, vaise to vo kaam karti nhi , infact Shruti Anuj se grocery tak lene ke liye paise maangte dekhaya hai . If u had seen d iv of sukriti on iftar party of shahi there also she said she fashion photographer

When she left home from day to night she was roaming with her full luggage in newyork she dint have place to go anywhere . Association with Anuj had helped this woman a lot professionally & personally both as she did things for AD so her needs would definitely be taken good care by Anuj . Do she was definitely not doing charity here .

I got busy somewhere so this late reply

No worries.

@bold:

Could you please tell me when this was shown?

About her donating her parental assets in chatity, I think I already mentioned the episode number in the post ages ago. Please refer to that. The recent episodes too, have that confirmed.

Besides, Shruti had the last laugh and she's gone.

Also, I think I have mentioned in quite detail with references, so I have rested my case.

Edited by Bodhianveshika - 3 months ago