Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Bhansali needed money...Sharmin was the way to get it...she may not have been aware of her shortcomings cited in sm (I didn't - and won't - watch Heeramandi).

Bhansali compromised already with Gangubai...and I've the feeling he will continue to do so...he also compromised with Saawariya (in more than one way) - and it backfired.

Since then...

BM and Padmavat got hyped (again for more than one reason) but - imo - he lost himself in visual artistry.

The last movie in his filmography I really liked had been Ram-Leela because of its interesting take on Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet and the character-performances. It made sense to me that it had been a project in his mind in his early director's times already (except Ranveer and Deepika I also liked Leela's mother which I also saw in other movies).

Edited by Clochette - 1 months ago
BubbleTea thumbnail

For me the funniest one is the interview in which Sharmin claims she is a good cook because she put dressing in her salad and Richa roasting her for it smiley36 . Taha’s social media posts are nothing in comparison.

Edited by BubbleTea - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Daebak

Umm. She is really unable to move her face. Is it a medical condition? It is like she has a frozen smile and she seems to be finding it difficult to even talk properly.

PS: Not trolling, genuinely wondering what the issue is.

It’s because of too much Botox and fillers. She did that movie with Javed Jaafri’s son. It’s on Netflix. I watched it a few years ago. She was good in that for a debutante. But when I saw the reels of Heera Mandi with her “acting” I couldn’t believe my eyes. This is why you don’t fix what ain’t broken. At such a young age. Total fruitcake this one.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: infinity101

Matlab she is currently the richest actress in BW?

Yes her Father in law Samir mehta with his brother sudhir mehta r owner of torrent group..

5000 crore to ye log donation me de dete hai 😂😂

"The Mehta family announced in March 2024 a philanthropic donation of Rs 5,000 cr through their charitable foundation UNM Foundation to focus on the areas of healthcare, education, and arts and culture."

Edited by naaznin - 1 months ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: naaznin

"The Mehta family announced in March 2024 a philanthropic donation of Rs 5,000 cr through their charitable foundation UNM Foundation to focus on the areas of healthcare, education, and arts and culture."

Kahi Bhansali Productions ko to nahi donate kiya tha?smiley37 Maybe that's why Mama-jaan had to cast hersmiley36

Edited by Daebak - 1 months ago
Zilan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Absolute clown this one is

My condolences to whole heeramandi cast who had to tolerate this mama ji ki pari even after the shooting got over smiley19