Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 days ago

She needs to lower her tone just a tad bit.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Girl, you messed up!  Apologize or shut up!!

All she’s doing now is making up scenarios about it being a roast of Aditi.  She’s still coming across as rude and arrogant.  And now also entitled, whining about why the media is not covering Richa’s defense of her properly.  

It’s a 41 minute interview.  I’m not watching all of it.  Does she say anything about her attitude with Sanjeeda?  Does she at any point apologize for how she snickered while Sanjeeda was talking?  Or how she was caught rolling her eyes a few times during these interviews?   

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Girl, you messed up!  Apologize or shut up!!

All she’s doing now is making up scenarios about it being a roast of Aditi.  She’s still coming across as rude and arrogant.  And now also entitled, whining about why the media is not covering Richa’s defense of her properly.  

It’s a 41 minute interview.  I’m not watching all of it.  Does she say anything about her attitude with Sanjeeda?  Does she at any point apologize for how she snickered while Sanjeeda was talking?  Or how she was caught rolling her eyes a few times during these interviews?   

Not sure. I did not watch all of it. I just shared it because she has been a hot topic of discussion here. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Grumpydwarf24

Not sure. I did not watch all of it. I just shared it because she has been a hot topic of discussion here. 

Yea 41 minutes of Sharmin is too much any of us smiley36

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Ajeeb hee hai...seriously.

Given her personality, she needs to be in the Bigg Boss house,.instead of in a SLB venture.

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Talent bhaley na ho lekin attitude aur confidence gazab ka haismiley16