FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 days ago

The way no one is agreeing with the topic maker smiley36

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 days ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Maybe, but that was then and this is now. People can change their views na? 

The facts don't.There are similarities of Sharmin's attitude to Kareena and Sonam.Prominent among those were Kareena's haughty attitude,catfights with her colleagues like Bipasha,Priyanka,Amisha and many more.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 days ago

Originally posted by: JackSparrowcraz

Let's not pain the past with a different color. For those who were there and have seen their work they were woeful for many years. 

Woeful is a stretch . They were bratty and entitled.  It was part of the terf back then.  The diva thing.  Nobody is denying they were obnoxious but they brought something to the table .  Sharmin has nothing to offer other than second hand embarassment so the comparison doesn't make sense.  She's  like a parody of 'nepotism'. Her interviews look like a skit. 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: desigal90

Sharmin offers neither talent nor looks nor entertainment

Disagree with this.

Entertainment toh bhar bhar kay offer kartee hai

🤣🤣

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Woeful is a stretch . They were bratty and entitled.  It was part of the terf back then.  The diva thing.  Nobody is denying they were obnoxious but they brought something to the table .  Sharmin has nothing to offer other than second hand embarassment so the comparison doesn't make sense.  She's  like a parody of 'nepotism'. Her interviews look like a skit. 

Woeful it was from acting,bratty attitude,entitlement. The same is Sharmin.You should have read interviews of Kareena and Sonam.No difference, same to same.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail

Woeful it was from acting,bratty attitude,entitlement. The same is Sharmin.You should have read interviews of Kareena and Sonam.No difference, same to same.

I have read them plenty.  For one they were supposed to be taken with a grain of salt..gossip rags exaggerated a lot. And Kareena was actually way worse .  Sharmin isn't that bad yet.  Kareena was outright b1tchy and confrontational.  Sharmin's behaviour could still be counted as 'gaffes'.  No comparable.  Sharmin is an illmannered weirdo who can't read the room.  Not a typical entitled B.  Regardless of that she's worse because once again, she has nothing to offer. Kajol is obnoxious but her movies used to be fun (except for K3G).  Sonam is easy on the eyes. 

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

I have read them plenty.  For one they were supposed to be taken with a grain of salt..gossip rags exaggerated a lot. And Kareena was actually way worse .  Sharmin isn't that bad yet.  Kareena was outright b1tchy and confrontational.  Sharmin's behaviour could still be counted as 'gaffes'.  No comparable.  Sharmin is an illmannered weirdo who can't read the room.  Not a typical entitled B.  Regardless of that she's worse because once again, she has nothing to offer. Kajol is obnoxious but her movies used to be fun (except for K3G).  Sonam is easy on the eyes. 

I am not here justyfying Sharmin. It's just that I felt similarities in all three of them.

SavitaBarbie thumbnail

I am not here justyfying Sharmin. It's just that I felt similarities in all three of them.

Well yes ,rudeness and entitlement. They have that in common.  

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Atleast Sonam & Kareena bland aur badshakal toh nahi thein 😂