Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 29 days ago

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

Bada dukh diya.. Icy tumne..bada dukh diya..

I loved her in piku

Dekho Lost soul naraaz ho gayi mujhse.......kissi ko mazaak pasand he nahi hai....smiley19

Deepu is a director's actor......she acted so well in Piku, Tamasha, Gehraiyaan, CE Jawan.......achha director usk ander dabe hue talent ko kheench kar bahar nikaal deta hai....smiley36

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Dekho Lost soul naraaz ho gayi mujhse.......kissi ko mazaak pasand he nahi hai....smiley19

Deepu is a director's actor......she acted so well in Piku, Tamasha, Gehraiyaan, CE Jawan.......achha director usk ander dabe hue talent ko kheench kar bahar nikaal deta hai....smiley36

asal maqsaad sarook saar ki movies sneak in karwana tha images (10).jpeg

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

When i saw  om shanti om- and then chennai- i wasnt very old then😅so aankh mein payar ka patti thi,now i realise she was quite bad there. But yeah some of her movies are so good, Specially piku for me and pathan- i think in spy movies she is the best.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PilloWtalk_13

When i saw  om shanti om- and then chennai- i wasnt very old then😅so aankh mein payar ka patti thi,now i realise she was quite bad there. But yeah some of her movies are so good, Specially piku for me and pathan- i think in spy movies she is the best.

I have only ever liked her in Gehraiyaan and Cocktail.

Originally posted by: infinity101

For me Tamasha was a class act.....smiley20

You didn't like Piku?? One of my favorite comfort movies and she acted very well there.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail

do you have like a type in characters you like - lambi nangi taange wala character? Or may be you like DP’s lambi taange. 

smiley36
I am a joking re. 

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

For me Tamasha was a class act.....smiley20

You didn't like Piku?? One of my favorite comfort movies and she acted very well there.

I haven’t seen either Tamasha or Piku smiley36

I haven’t seen either Tamasha or Piku smiley36

Tabhi toh smiley36

I recommend you to watch Piku.....if u like slice of life kind of movies ....u will loved...God knows...how many times I have watched it...smiley36

Tamasha is a little dark so I am not sure if you will like it.....I love it.....and the acting for both Bira and Deepu is top notch....If I have to rate top 5 movies performance wise for Bira/Deepu....Tamasha will definitely be there.