Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SavitaBarbie thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: SmittenKitt3n

Yup, started a thread on this yesterday cuz her delusion is on a whole other level. 

On a side note, has anyone here actually seen Pakeezah? It keeps popping up in conversations, and I’m intrigued. Thinking of watching it one of these days to see what it’s all about. I’m all about cinematography, no matter the era.

Watch it ! You'll love it. There are bits where it kinda  drags but it's worth it.  And the music is so good.  See if you can watch it on a projector.  

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: D3viL

Mmm sounds boring .. you will be on your own on that masturdate... it's actually a thing smitten mastudating..when you take one's ownself on a date. Fine I'll watch. Tomorrow ? .. oh you aren't gonna watch with me? I should go masturdating?? ... how rude. That's a rude thing to say. What did I ever did I do wrong to you

smiley37 can you please remove that word from your dictionary ASAP? Thanks a ton. 😭

SmittenKitt3n thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SavitaBarbie

Watch it ! You'll love it. There are bits where it kinda  drags but it's worth it.  And the music is so good.  See if you can watch it on a projector.  

thank you, I shall give that a try! 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

I know she confused the nothingness thing, it was supposed to be after Tajdaar's death, not before. Before meeting him the only place it felt relavant was Sakali Ban and when she is getting ready for her naatutrai after Malikajaan uses Shruti's character's name to blackmail her.

A perfect example would be Jhanvi in Bawaal. She was so happy and full of life till her marriage. And I always say Jhanvi is perfect for such roles, because she can't emote, but atleast her voice does. 

Idk the context of Pakeeza, but Sharmin, please stop using the late actress' name, unless you know Hanuman chalisa, because her ghost will haunt you.😮‍💨

smiley37 can you please remove that word from your dictionary ASAP? Thanks a ton. 😭

Smitten I don't even have a dictionary... just a pictionary.. .. 📸  ..difficult to reboot that drive . But you can always try 

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Meena Kumari’s stepson says, ‘Heeramandi aur Pakeezah me zameen asmaan ka farq hai’ as he reacts to Sharmin Segal’s remark involving late actor | PINKVILLA

Tajdar Amrohi reacts to Sharmin Segal’s ‘nothingness’ remark

In an old interview with ETimes, the Malaal actress had said, “Meena Kumari was one of my inspirations. I tried to bring Meena Kumari’s nothingness from Pakeezah into my character in Heeramandi.” Reacting to this, Amrohi shared, “I don't know Sharmin.  But no, I can't relate to her statement on nothingness.”

Sharam kare yeh thodi si.

Did she really compare her acting to meena kumari

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yup, started a thread on this yesterday cuz her delusion is on a whole other level. 

On a side note, has anyone here actually seen Pakeezah? It keeps popping up in conversations, and I’m intrigued. Thinking of watching it one of these days to see what it’s all about. I’m all about cinematography, no matter the era.

It’s a beautiful movie.  It’s a very simple movie in terms of storyline, but a very well executed movie about love and power and dignity.  The songs are iconic of course.  I highly recommend it.  

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

She sure brought nothingness. Never seen face and eyes blanker than hers.

Originally posted by: Daebak

Ek Taha aur ek yeh. Koi leke jao yaar inlogo ko Bermuda Triangle. Grrrr!🤬

Ek ko acting ati nahi, aur ek ki nautanki khatam nahi ho rahi.

I will never forgive Bhansali for thoppoing these two on the world.

OMG, your DP smiley27 Khush toh bahot honge aap smiley36

Meena Kumari must be rolling in her grave smiley13