Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: md410

I think it will end after Diwali. Bhave's movie is releasing on Diwali. He usually does TV show between which lasts until his movie release. There is a pattern smiley37So I guess it will follow same for this show as well.

Initially I thought this show is hybrid of Mohabbatein and Tula Pahaate Re. I have watched Mohabbatein, but do not remember minute details.

Haha! Well, I remember in one of the press confs, bhave did say he has signed up a year contract for this show, so maybe Diwali is too soon!smiley36 Though I agree! His movie releases and daily soaps go hand in hand!smiley17 Though TBH, I doubt this formula is useful for any actor these days. Aaj kaal audience, movie ch content chaangla asel tarach baghtaatsmiley16

Aso, on the show front, as long as they don't show the love story in a typical format, am fine with itsmiley36 TPR worked because they treated it like a fairytale love-story. 'Billionaire falling for a girl next door' kinda zone. So mothya lokaanche chochle mhnun te chaangla vaatla bghaylasmiley37 Plus, it was a very well written suspense-thriller

Ethe, this one seems much more realistic. Characters are middle class people. Neither of the leads are rich heresmiley36So Mohabbatein type asel trr it makes more sense! Premaat padnyachi process, not too much physical contact, way mdhyech better suit krelsmiley17

I somehow sympathize with this bhave's character though! Poor guy has already spent half of his life, all alone and in memory of his lover. Kon asta aaj kaal asa! They have made Mahi handsomesmiley17smiley9smiley36 Koni hi milali asti tyalasmiley23 Unrealistic in today's day n age but thike! Motivatingsmiley36 Tasa hi, Gauri is Abhi's closure for tanvi, more than his lover I feel!

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

Not relating to this topic..

पण जस RPRRR.. हे राधा प्रेम रंग रंगीली होतं, तसं RONO म्हणजे काय आहे?

Are,गलतीसे मिश्टेक हो गयी.रोबोच्या एवजी रोनो झाल.

ध चा मा ची परंपरा आहे ना ,आपल्याकडे.smiley41

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

Are,गलतीसे मिश्टेक हो गयी.रोबोच्या एवजी रोनो झाल.

ध चा मा ची परंपरा आहे ना ,आपल्याकडे.smiley41

चुकीला माफी नाहीsmiley37smiley37smiley37

तरीही ROBO का?

RPRRR42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

चुकीला माफी नाहीsmiley37smiley37smiley37

तरीही ROBO का?

Aga,ekatar te hot navhat,dusar kahi suvhat navhat.mhanun ,je ala te kel register.

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

Aga,ekatar te hot navhat,dusar kahi suvhat navhat.mhanun ,je ala te kel register.

I thought you remember Radha calling prem in RPRR show ROBO deshmukh so thats why you decided to pick it smiley37smiley39

So your old id login issue is solved?

IMRONO thumbnail
Posted: a month ago
Mon and tues epi. Gauri is supposed to get scholarship at college in function.so Ragini madam purposely gave an order of 100aamosas and 200jilebi to make in 1/2 an hour,so that Gauri can't attend the function.here in staff room ,Abhi is restless as Gauri will receive the scolership from him and he will have to teach her. Gauri accepts the challenge of order and wow,what a superwoman,complets the order and also gets the scholarship from Abhi. Then some anti Gauri students harrased Gauri in class room ,bt he does not complaint abt that,then in Abhi's lecture,Gauri answers all his questions,Abhi again feels restless in the memory of Tanvi an HR resembelence with Gauri.and left the class. This serial is now day by day getting bore and bore as one scene from past which will relate with present cene.only characters are changed. Kishori Ambiye is acting simultaneously in 3 serials ,so may not b able to give much time. Bt now ,serial should proceed with unfolding of past and Gauri's secret of birth,.
RPRRR42 thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Have not updated, so far , karan far kahi hotach nahi ahe.bore hot ahe,

But yesterday ,jara pudge sarakali fianlly serial.

Gauri has come to Abhi's house to do hiuse work by Abhi's sis call for a cook and also Gauri thinks that Padmini is Abhi'a mother so she will convince Padmini to tell Abhi thqt he should behave properly with her.

And then in precap,its ahown that Padmini shiws Gauri photo of her with Tanvi which shocked Gauri.lets see.

mishkil88 thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago

Anybody watching this serial ?

natasha_n thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Priya marathe left the show?

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: mishkil88

Anybody watching this serial ?

Ho ,mi baghate,adhi live baghat hote, pan ata maz bigboss chalu zal ahe na ,so 14 weekslive nahismiley36smiley36

Mi bulk madhe epi app var baghate.far slow chalu ahe

Yes, Priya marathe had left the show.Ti Astad kale chi wife ,dont know her name ,ti karat ahe role.