Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IMRONO thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago
Yesterday epi. Principal makes Abhi to accept Gauri's scholarship form and when Gauri gave it to Abhi after her departure promise himself that this time he would set a paper in such a way that Gauri will not able to clear it.(Utter nonsene) Then Ragini madam (bin bulai meheman) arrives in his brother's home ,actually at Abhi's house to stay. Here Gauri somehow manages to have books from library on the icards of her friends bt Abhi takes it away as she is not the college student. Rest,Gauri 's aunt's villinish acts I m not purposely mentioning. Overall,what director or writer is doing- Whatever injustice had been done to Mahi by Tqnvi's mother ,who was the principal then,same injustice Abhi is doing on Gauri.As he remembers Tanvi when he sees Gauri,and his agony,frustration ,emotions burst out on Gauri.
IMRONO thumbnail
Mon and Tuesday epi. So ,Gauri's friend somehow arranged books for her and Gauri is set to study for the scolership exam.here Abhi ,again makes his mind to reset the paper so that Gauri couldn't clear the exam.(Nonsense,in which college,such things happen,and what lesson ,they are giving through this ?) then ,before going to library to set the paper ,Abhi tells his sis that he would go in the market and brings vegetables,where as expected Gauri tapakate and help Abhi to purchase . Then at night ,Gauri studies, where her kaku removes the main switch so that Gauri can't study.kitti faltupana Bt Gauri's father took Gauri on street and under street lamp, he asks her to study. Tomorrow ,when nobody is able to write the paper Gauri writes it with more suppliment which makes Abhi puzzled,in cantin,there is a dispute btw two grps ,one Gauri grp and other anti Gauri,where Ragini interrupts and fired them ,then Gauri comes there happily telling her grp that now she will surely gets the scolership. )
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IMRONO

Mon and Tuesday epi. So ,Gauri's friend somehow arranged books for her and Gauri is set to study for the scolership exam.here Abhi ,again makes his mind to reset the paper so that Gauri couldn't clear the exam.(Nonsense,in which college,such things happen,and what lesson ,they are giving through this ?) then ,before going to library to set the paper ,Abhi tells his sis that he would go in the market and brings vegetables,where as expected Gauri tapakate and help Abhi to purchase . Then at night ,Gauri studies, where her kaku removes the main switch so that Gauri can't study.kitti faltupana Bt Gauri's father took Gauri on street and under street lamp, he asks her to study. Tomorrow ,when nobody is able to write the paper Gauri writes it with more suppliment which makes Abhi puzzled,in cantin,there is a dispute btw two grps ,one Gauri grp and other anti Gauri,where Ragini interrupts and fired them ,then Gauri comes there happily telling her grp that now she will surely gets the scolership. )

so it already started becoming typical ITV show. May be after Bhave's movie is released during Diwali, the show will end.

J2lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yesterday's episode showed some mystery around Mahi and Gauri's father. Curious to know that.

Bhave's character is shaping up good but really unreasonable. Can understand his reluctance with Gauri's vicinity near him. But his actions and words just doesn't match! Not giving gauri, scholarship admission form, taking away her study resources, Modifying the question paper last moment. I mean, how hypocritical of him!smiley44 His emotions really seems to take over when gauri is around.

Though the story seems finite. The makers know the end of the show already it seems, which is good in a way! In finite shows, content and performances are prominent.

PS: Am taking a wild guess, I guess it could be the mohabbatein storyline. The way Aishwarya's character suicides due to her father's overwhelming strictness towards her, Principal gaadgil would be super strict as a mother. She could have put excessive pressure on Tanvi. (Maybe, Tanvi was forced to marry or something, in spite of, she being in love with Mahi. Mahi compromises for the sake of Tanvi, however on D-day or something, tanvi wasn't able to handle the pressure of her mother's expectations and she suicides!smiley39Filmy but I strongly feel, her past guilt has made gaadgil madam like this in the present. The dots connect somehowsmiley36

RPRRR42 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: J2lover

Yesterday's episode showed some mystery around Mahi and Gauri's father. Curious to know that.

Bhave's character is shaping up good but really unreasonable. Can understand his reluctance with Gauri's vicinity near him. But his actions and words just doesn't match! Not giving gauri, scholarship admission form, taking away her study resources, Modifying the question paper last moment. I mean, how hypocritical of him!smiley44 His emotions really seems to take over when gauri is around.

Though the story seems finite. The makers know the end of the show already it seems, which is good in a way! In finite shows, content and performances are prominent.

PS: Am taking a wild guess, I guess it could be the mohabbatein storyline. The way Aishwarya's character suicides due to her father's overwhelming strictness towards her, Principal gaadgil would be super strict as a mother. She could have put excessive pressure on Tanvi. (Maybe, Tanvi was forced to marry or something, in spite of, she being in love with Mahi. Mahi compromises for the sake of Tanvi, however on D-day or something, tanvi wasn't able to handle the pressure of her mother's expectations and she suicides!smiley39Filmy but I strongly feel, her past guilt has made gaadgil madam like this in the present. The dots connect somehowsmiley36

O on mohobatte plot,🙂

I tried tonwatch that movie ,bt never watched fully inspite of being a SRK fan.baghavalach gela nahi.

Aso.

So in yesterady epi,After clearing the written exam,Gauri has to face viva exam which will b taken by Abhi,3 quqstions ,will b asked, if 1st ans is wrong,viva over,😂

Exams starts and finally Gauri clears the exam and gets the scholership.

Entire epi is a waste,only the curious part is glimps of a scenes happened 24l5 years ago,which Gauri's father recollects when he came to see Gauri's viva,so 25 years back it sems ,Gauri ' s father used to do some work at the same colege and saw Abhi in diaturbed mood on terrace or at some place and asks him' are tu he kai kelas' cant get much hint from that,bt q is if something had happened in the same college then why he allowed his daughter to work or learn in the same college,are ekach college ahe ka'No idea.bt yes,with this scene, show has becone little interesting.

iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: IMRONO

Not relating to this topic..

पण जस RPRRR.. हे राधा प्रेम रंग रंगीली होतं, तसं RONO म्हणजे काय आहे?

NerdyMukta thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Gauri's resemblance to Tanvi haunts him so he is uncomfortable around her. Also, he is probably scared that he might start liking Gauri because she looks like Tanvi and that is would be wrong if she is the student of the college.

The backstory between Gauri's father and Mahi seems intriguing.

J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: NerdyMukta

Gauri's resemblance to Tanvi haunts him so he is uncomfortable around her. Also, he is probably scared that he might start liking Gauri because she looks like Tanvi and that is would be wrong if she is the student of the college.

The backstory between Gauri's father and Mahi seems intriguing.

Yeah ofc! Abhimanyu's whole and sole purpose is to stay away from gauri due to his attraction towards her, that's very evident since the start. However, they can still keep the character rational mahn!smiley36 He's a matured and well learnt man in his 40s. Forget that, he has been shown very ethical and disciplined since the startsmiley23, that's why it starts to bother when he behaves like a douche with Gauri. Am pretty sure, even once she starts to come to his class, he will continue playing those stupid tricks to stay away from her and in turn do injustice to her!smiley44

Edited by J2lover - 1 months ago
J2lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: RPRRR42

O on mohobatte plot,🙂

I tried tonwatch that movie ,bt never watched fully inspite of being a SRK fan.baghavalach gela nahi.

Aso.

So in yesterady epi,After clearing the written exam,Gauri has to face viva exam which will b taken by Abhi,3 quqstions ,will b asked, if 1st ans is wrong,viva over,😂

Exams starts and finally Gauri clears the exam and gets the scholership.

Entire epi is a waste,only the curious part is glimps of a scenes happened 24l5 years ago,which Gauri's father recollects when he came to see Gauri's viva,so 25 years back it sems ,Gauri ' s father used to do some work at the same colege and saw Abhi in diaturbed mood on terrace or at some place and asks him' are tu he kai kelas' cant get much hint from that,bt q is if something had happened in the same college then why he allowed his daughter to work or learn in the same college,are ekach college ahe ka'No idea.bt yes,with this scene, show has becone little interesting.

Never understood why was scholarship ( written and verbal ), only marathi orientedsmiley37 What about other subjects? Its Arts college, right?smiley17 Is Marathi the only subject taught then?smiley36

Even with so much history around the college, how are everyone amongst the present staff and principle, so ignorant?smiley36 Apparently, Lokka terrace varun jump vagaire krtaayet and no one is awaresmiley36 Gosh! I love these plots-holes which are at audience's mercy to interpretsmiley36

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think it will end after Diwali. Bhave's movie is releasing on Diwali. He usually does TV show between which lasts until his movie release. There is a pattern smiley37So I guess it will follow same for this show as well.

Initially I thought this show is hybrid of Mohabbatein and Tula Pahaate Re. I have watched Mohabbatein, but do not remember minute details.