1203404 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Her "swag entry" turned heads initially, but for me it's overshadowed by her unnecessary involvement in messy situations, like Vidya's marriage drama.

Seriously, why is she so eager to advocate for couples she knows nothing about? smiley29

(I would have liked it better if she was there to get some revenge but oh well.)

Vidya hates her and wants nothing to do with Abhira anymore but she’s so eager to butt in her already shallow marriage ,it’s like Abhira is imposing on Vidya right now ,leading her to act out more , I don’t like this at all .

V&M’s relationship is already so complicated and bad but I can’t expect Yrkkh writers to deal with it sensibly, can I?

If it’s about muh boli Maa attachment then what about her own mother ? All that time wasted on a photo swap and phone calls only for her to conveniently forget that there's another person in the city who knows her mother?smiley37

What happened to internship? No one knows. Instead, she's busy meddling in the affairs of doomed couples, first Dev - Charu and now this . smiley26

Her meddlesome personality is quite annoying smiley44.

Edited by Daffodils01 - 4 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I think her revenge is on madhav.

It will only makes sense in this illogical story. Madhav is emotionally blackmailing her back to poddar family, so abhira be like, Tu rukh, abhi batati hoon tujhesmiley17

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

That dialogue today ..you think I am the source of all your problems ..I am the one who’s going to set everything right ..yeah we know ..that’s the job of the FL..but to spell it out like that smiley32smiley37

1282083 thumbnail

She will forever have tarnished name..her mother's parvarish everything will be insulted forever..like she spoilt everything in their lives since the time she came by..so even though I don't like I will agree with her koshish like kadvi kada..

If everything is fine she can leave on good note..like leave things as it is same when she came..else like how akshara was always cursed by her mil , abhira's name will forever be tarnished..

She can do to the extent she can..remaining leave it up to them ..and leave without regrets..

Edited by HappySharma - 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

It will only makes sense in this illogical story. Madhav is emotionally blackmailing her back to poddar family, so abhira be like, Tu rukh, abhi batati hoon tujhesmiley17

Yeh actually hona chahiye

But

Abhira has to be mahaan for these horrible people

That doli sequence was so cringe like makers really thought they slayed with swag smiley36

I mean the family almost threw her out , her so called husband she loves didn't defend her, her bhabhi after her outing, dadi didn't like her since day 1 and her sasuma hates her now. So much big dialogue tumko akele ladna hai the moment madhav made a threat she's back to the house, and what's up with the band baza as if they want her back as a bahu in the house and not cause a spineless loser elder man made blackmail threat?🤣🤣🤣🤣

Like itv fl she's imposing herself since beginning no wonder the dadi was like if she's not your wife then why she spoke into everything? Now that SHES in love every love story out there needs to have happy ending, the funny thing is her husband manhandles her 80% rest time give lecture door raho meri family se still she's in her lala land of love. She don't even think If she propose Arman today there is big chance he will reject her

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why does she need to reunite the hags who have never done anything of substance for her? Why not let the trashcans suffer in peace as they deserve? Daffa kado Pagal Poo-dars ko!

ItsmeAzra thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

She's very meddlesome & annoying. Like girl,why don't u just shut ur mouth, study properly, do ur internship & get tf out of the house instead of being Mahaan like ur Matashree.Her Maa showed enough Mahaanta & ruined enough ppl.Instead of doing something useful in her life,at least now that she knows Armaan doesn't love her,she's going on the "meddling in others life" path her dear mama walked on.

1203404 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

smiley37 I wish , I would have found her act of locking them up together amusing then smiley36
1203404 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Why does she need to reunite the hags who have never done anything of substance for her? Why not let the trashcans suffer in peace as they deserve? Daffa kado Pagal Poo-dars ko!

Sab pagal hai including her , show ko hi dafa karo at this point smiley36