Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

950842 thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

There was a show called Kya Qusoor hai Amla Ka where Fahmaan bhai played one of the serial rapists called Suveer, who played innocent till almost the end.

Contrast it with Krishna Mohini where Aryaman is innocent but will be played guilty till the end.

Character life portrayal in a circle.

Edited by Thorn.Princess - 2 months ago
revatijoshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A-K scene beautiful as always ...but again short as always.......y does M have more screen space????....grrrrr..... haan ke haan....nice song.......A still not telling K .....Sid's mom Sid and M in one team....lol.......eagerly waiting for Sid's mom to find out that mohini is a trans.....and Sid to turn against Mohini and throw her out as well......Mohini really needs a reality check big time!!........all the creepy faces she make when torturing poor A-K....yuk!!
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

After long time finally loved today's episode.Arshna scenes are always a treat to watch.The depth of Arshna relationship exhibited through Krishna's effort to make her husband smile...the indepth dialogues of Krishna to assure Aarya that when they are together they can solve any problem...the assurance to Aarya that even if he commits any mistake she will be there to solve it.So..so. wish Aarya spills the beans bcoz even after all these assurances given by Krishna ,he doesn't speak up...there would certainly be tensions brewing up between Krishna and Aarya.The worse thing ...Krishna will be hurt.And I think the foundation has been laid today...Aarya keeping the pics.of him and Mohini in the cupboard. smiley44

Well ...makers ultimately made Aarya to wear the detective capsmiley36Went in to analyze things...trying to join the dots and started to doubt Mohini. Miya-biwi trying to do the same thing but individually....needs to team up.Why do I feel that Krishna will get the burnt pieces of the saree ??smiley24May be then slowly Krishna will start to doubt Mohini...she is too much trusting her .

kavitha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Deba is looking gorgeous today episode
divine_16 thumbnail

Some beautiful Arshna momentssmiley42Why do they look so real...gorgeous...drool worthy..

20240710_102504.jpg

Edited by divine_16 - 2 months ago
kavitha thumbnail
Makers please don't off air the show,there are many news of offair,tak3 little more time to extend the show
revatijoshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just saw the promo......logic ko peeche chod diya tha....science ka bhi satyanash kar diya......Mohini eating prashad to become mom???.......πŸ˜‚ is that even possible????medically I mean.....how how??
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: revatijoshi

just saw the promo......logic ko peeche chod diya tha....science ka bhi satyanash kar diya......Mohini eating prashad to become mom???.......πŸ˜‚is that even possible????medically I mean.....how how??

Aisey sawal nahi puchtey..smiley14Aagey aagey dekho writers aur nayab tareekey layengey ....be prepared to pull your hair .

divine_16 thumbnail

Okay...now my head is spinning.Can't make any head or tail out of today's episode.smiley29Krishna vomiting...kya matlab nikalu?? SR also skipped... straight jumping to Krishna's pregnancy ...smiley13hope not!! Esha was all decked up (according to Sejal's IG story)...I thought it might be her godbharai function. And according to today's episode Rajshri mentioned about arranging things for godbharai function to Krishna but they didn't show any such thing in the episode.Now,my query is....Esha being decked up so much ...is it for any marriage function or they shot the godbharai but completely scrapped that part?? smiley24Here is the pic..

Screenshot_20240711-084443_Instagram.jpg

kavitha thumbnail
M ate laddu.she will be getting married to arya as she will plan pregnancy track...?