Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

i forgot to comment on it yesterday..

But when did Aryaman and take THIS photo..

when.jpg

Jahan tak mujhe yaad hai, Krishna was too nervous..Aryaman was too serious.. Both of them were not this happy and definitely not comfortable hugging this way. Where did Mohini find this romantic photo?

revatijoshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bechaara ML of itv Aryaman ko pehle transphobic, delusional in romance yeh sab dikhana tab take theek that......pls don't make him a paedophile now!! A cannot cannot cannot b romancing a child...........Sid ko toh bana hi diya hai paedo!!.....yuk!!
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: umawanderer

i forgot to comment on it yesterday..

But when did Aryaman and take THIS photo..

when.jpg

Jahan tak mujhe yaad hai, Krishna was too nervous..Aryaman was too serious.. Both of them were not this happy and definitely not comfortable hugging this way. Where did Mohini find this romantic photo?

Phir se logic dhund rahi hai...itna dimaag nahi lagateysmiley36
kavitha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Makers now you are showing how arya romances M,please use little brain she is such a fast forward gal that she can do anything for sid,that she can become close to arya fully.non sense track
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kya baat hai...with Mohini's entry the pace of the episode is so decent.There were so many important tracks they rushed through it and now with this cringy track they slowed down the pace.smiley18

This Mohini is going to turn deadly for sure and even Sid won't be able to handle her.Srijala planning for Sid's marriage and the way Mohini reacted...I'm sure if Sid tries to ditch her she is going to eat him up.Gosh!! Ananya track was way better than this Mohini...in upcoming episodes she will be very difficult to tolerate for me.Srijala is going to have a massive heart attack if she comes to know about Mohini-Sid equation smiley36

Mohini added pills in Isha's drink so that Krishna couldn't attend the audition with Aarya and she could go alone with himsmiley7Why Krishna u have to be so mahaan when Aarya is so reluctant in taking her with him??I just can't digest these mahan traits of FLs.Ananya gayi aur Dhaniya ko chod gayi kabab mein haddi banney ke liye.Krishna ji next time door lock karna as your husband can get romantic anytime.smiley17Rajshri wants Aarya and Krishna to do family planning them being the eldest jodi.Aarya is so ready for itsmiley36But really don't understand about Krishna's feelings and also it's not clear if they had at all consummated their marriage or not?? Why do I feel Aarya has some doubts about this Mohini and is not at all impressed by her rather I feel he feels irritated and just tolerating her bcoz of Krishna.His stare at Mohini in the car...as if going to kill!! 🗡Can the makers for once show the ML smart enough to crack down the vamp bcoz I have no hope from Krishna seeing her mahanta today.

kavitha thumbnail
Yes,they slowed down the pace because they got 2 months extension I think, yes this Transgender mohini is so dangerous that if she strt liking arya she may try to kill sid also
kavitha thumbnail
She is looking more dangerous than suhaagan chudail Nia sharma
revatijoshi thumbnail
only relying on these written updates...not watching show anymore...cannot take this nonsense serial....
revatijoshi thumbnail
oh now I realized y they did not show Arshna romance properly building up .....coz they r going to show their favorite theme......BIGAMY........uske bager colors Kaisa reh Sakta hai.........K will gladly leave A for M now......just saw the promo 4 Tom......lol....... pehle ITNA strong dikhana K ko......abhi Puri Pagal ho gayi hai.......if they have run out of ideas y r they still going on with this rubbish........just stop the show right away.........
revatijoshi thumbnail
I think after the fire accident time has stopped for K....wahan Se A-K ki story is in stand still....where is their cute romance??.......????..........K is even wearing same yellow blouse that she wore for mataa ka jagrata😂 emotionally hi nahi literally time has stopped 4 K......