Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BaniLogy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Originally posted by: divine_16

I still can't get over these shots...smiley42Waise are the makers now going to concentrate on Arshna's love story?? Fahman's recent caption for the post made me feel so!!

20240625_184406.jpg

Aryaman almost fell in love with Krishna. He just needs a push to confess may be Krishna's reciprocation. Now that Mohan is out of picture for few days it can happen. They need to show it gradually now it's been 55 episodes already don't know how long channel will allow. Next 50 episodes should be Krishna falling for Aryaman.

revatijoshi thumbnail
kudos for DS and FK.....they are literally carrying the shitty storyline on their strong shoulders...... Abhi K is in :"Mera Mohan aayega" zone....
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: BaniLogy

Just watched the whole episode. The way Debattama performed in the last 5 minutes I got chills. She really didn't go ott and was very believable considering the situation. She deserves so much appreciation for it man. Fahmaan complemented her really well. Their emotions came out very natural.smiley32

They actually have very good chemistry and both of them fits so well for their characters. Aryaman's frustration on his family that cake cutting part was so good. It was whole Deba's episode. I love these dramatic sequences on tv because of this reason only. It brings the best in actors and it's joy watching if they are good.smiley27

They didn't show Mohan at all today. I am still optimistic at the end they will show Mohan left because he wanted them together, so he will try to detach himself from Krishna every possible way.smiley42

The dialogues by Kundan Meghna were so funny I almost spat out my watersmiley37

A good progression to see Aryaman stopping police from humiliating Anuradha, he himself is transphobic but may seeing Krishna in distress changes his priorities. Oh that's beautiful!

@bold- Mungeri lal ke haseen sapnesmiley36Dekhti rahey sapney...hoga toh ulta hismiley14
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaniLogy

Aryaman almost fell in love with Krishna. He just needs a push to confess may be Krishna's reciprocation. Now that Mohan is out of picture for few days it can happen. They need to show it gradually now it's been 55 episodes already don't know how long channel will allow. Next 50 episodes should be Krishna falling for Aryaman.

Arey Dhaniya was the culprit today nor Aarya would have confessed his feelings to Krishna. He was about to tell and Dhaniya tapak gayi...smiley36But I want their love story to proceed gradually not any kind of rush.They have destroyed main plots let this Arshna love story take it's usual sweet time to blossom.
revatijoshi thumbnail
Breaking down of "Krishna mohini" theme and concept Both are Vishnu avatars. Krishna became Saarthi for Arjun and guided him in battle to establish dharma. Here I feel she could lead Aryaman out of his transphobia.......however,she keeps saying she is Saarthi for Mohan......then they should have stuck to OG concept and have her earn for M surgery and help battle the society alongside M........ Mohini: Another Vishnu avatar that took the form of a women to trap /kill a demon........ sometimes I feel they are purposely showing MOhan as weak/dumb/naive coz he is lost in the wrong body.......once he becomes Mohini he well become a force to reckon with.........he will then be able to outsmart sid's evil plans........and also show himself as capable as Arjun where again K could become a Saarthi to help in journey of womanhood and battle society together........... I know, I know.....too much heavy stuff.........makers/channel are not thinking about all this......their concern is TRP only!!.........
revatijoshi thumbnail
areee kya pagalpan hai......kabhi toh ITNA fast pace that we can't keep up and abhi kab take yeh rona-dhona dikhaane waale Hain.......now A convinced K finally that M is dead....when M returns.....K is going to hate him for this........ Kundan uncle is the best character in the show by far......most appropriate reactions...jem of a person.....he was actively doing last rites of that boy who is bro of the girl who took his daughter's happiness away from her!!........Have srijala and Sid most escaped to US along with Ananya?...... I hope Sid does not take M to US...that does not make sense .....how can he get visa for Mohan??.....and y would he do this for M.....it does not fulfil any purpose.....how can that help remove Aryaman and his family from their house???? M is in Mumbai itself......mayb some NGO didi or Aryaman's father will help him.......... and no-one even informed K family in Dwarka.....atleast they could have told them over phone.....just rushed with last rites???....... last last hopes that K finds M ..........that's the original story....K always finds him/shields him/protects him/guides him......... I hope that Sid told those goons "thikane lagao usse"......M must have heard and run away......and the goons just staged the whole Mohan death scene....
divine_16 thumbnail

Screenshot_20240626-110213_Facebook.jpg

Episode was too heavy!! Deba take a bow!! Rocked back to back episodes with her stupendous acting.

Aarya being the true saathi !! I am now mad at Mohan for what he is making Krishna and Arya go through.Even Aarya's family is dragged before the media bcoz of this ungrateful kid !! Krishna's constant denial ....shouting at Aarya to make her do the rituals...loosing control on herself...heart wrenching!! The scene where she goes to kitchen.."mujhey bohot bhook lagi hai...khana hai??" and gorges on the food...uff !! the pain! Arya going restless to control Krishna...all portrayed well. Family came to know about Mohan's wish of gender change. Good to see even Kundan being empathetic towards Krishna .In love with dadi.The use of the song "Luka chupi" hits the right chord to make the scene more impactful.

BaniLogy thumbnail

Finally this show is building what was lacking Emotions. But at the cost of what?smiley37

Debattama totally aced today's episode. It's her one of best performancessmiley32

Even the family was good today. Noone from Aryaman's family is actually so evil It's a good change. Aryaman totally let Krishna process the fact today. Their emotions were so saw and real. The last scene was so beautiful, luka chuppi placement.

Oh Krishna my girl you will be more hurt if you know what mohan actually did!smiley28

divine_16 thumbnail

What an emotional episode but still a feel good one!! Tugs one's heart at a point of time but again makes the heart full with happiness and satisfaction. Wish the makers gives such episodes back to back.Just wonderful,!! Wish the channel for once for the sake of this kind of show over looked the trps.

20240627_205532.jpg

The way Aarya took care of Krishna it fills the heart.I swear if after Mohini's return for once Krishna chooses Mohini over Aarya ...I am.going to bash her left right centre.The best part ....Aarya years ago sacrificed his love for music for the family and today for his Krishna, his world he again came back to hold on his music.The scene was so heartwarming to see him singing while taking care of Krishna and the whole family getting surprised but loving the change in Aarya.The whole family which seemed to be selfish and not bothered for one another ....all came together to cheer up Krishna...to make her feel good.

One of the best shot according to me from the episode...

Screenshot_20240627-203822_Facebook.jpg

And lastly who uses the words bloody,fool,idiot while confessing smiley36Confession amidst fire breakout.Wish the scenes were clear and could see their facial expressions clearly..The scenes were blurred bcoz of the smoke...but still I loved the confession....though nothing from Krishna's side.It was quiet obvious as Krishna is still very much engrossed with Mohan...and is not in a position to feel Aarya's immense love and reciprocate to it.She has literally turned into a lifeless being.Oh!! What has Mohan done to his sister!!

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What a funny confessionsmiley37smiley37

Adha time toh mujhe doubt ho raha hai ki confess kar raha hai ki daant raha...

And that too infront of full family πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

If you ever feel ignored in your life then remember this fire πŸ”₯ πŸ”₯ which Aryaman totally ignored during his passionate scolding confession. Actually even most of the family ignored the fire during confession.. it was only me, Kundan and Ansh who were ACTUALLY worried about fire.πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜œπŸ˜œ

And then he says... Don't stare at me as if you didn't know.. and I was saying... "CORRECT!! she didn't know... All your gestures fell into the goodwill category in her mind"

BTW... Did you guys notice? Yeh Banda koi bhi chance chodtha Krishna ko chune ka. Even within the fire.. he had to twirl her while saving.

Anyways it was really good confession ... Even with the funny circumstances.

Ishani recently complained about lack of curtains... And ph ne Dadi ke curtains jaladiye... Maybe they are taking revenge against you Ishani... Sid style revenge smiley39smiley39

Can't Mohini come next week??? Is it really necessary that she have to come tomorrow?? smiley19

I want some more normal scenes like this.

The family trying to cheer up Krishna was really good... Nothing OTT... just making her do normal things.

Aryaman singing for Krishna was also so natural. seriously beautiful ❀️

some person wearing an unconvincing wig says "first stage of facial reconstruction done..." eh?? why facial reconstruction??

and bewakoof sid... jo aaj tak saare naukronko english mei gaali deta hai.. ab iss fake angrezi doctor ko hindi mein reply kartha hai... kya hai??

I can't wait to see Kundan's reaction when he knows that Sid spent lakhs of rupees Mohan's surgery. A treat to watch indeed.

What else..

Hilarious CGI London πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Kaash woh sofa thoda aur lamba hota yaar smiley19 Aryaman ke pair bahar aa rahe the yaar πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

Again everyone acted good in this episode... I just don't want Mohini to come tomorrow.

Edited by umawanderer - 3 months ago