Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 months ago

ka.jpg

Aaj anveyi kaam kam tha office mei.. toh socha.. tum dono to chidavoon.. smiley39smiley39

Kyunki har ek friend kameena hota haismiley8smiley8

Edited by umawanderer - 3 months ago
BaniLogy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: umawanderer

ka.jpg

Aaj anveyi kaam kam tha office mei.. toh socha.. tum dono to chidavoon.. smiley39smiley39

Kyunki har ek friend kameena hota haismiley8smiley8

Angst to mil jata par filhal show aisa ja raha sirfsmiley19smiley19smiley191000079191.jpg

umawanderer thumbnail

Originally posted by: BaniLogy

Angst to mil jata par filhal show aisa ja raha sirfsmiley19smiley19smiley191000079191.jpg

Main aaj count kar rahi thi...

The amount of money Aryaman has spent on Mohan already

Alcoholic Papa ko bribe : 5,00,000

college fees: 50,000 to 1,00,000

new mobile + smartwatch + clothes: 50,000

Mohan ke accident ke waqt: 10,000 to 20,000

Then mohan ke surgery ke liye:1,50,000

almost 8-9 lakhs money spent on this idiot.

And we all know how much Krishna does for Mohan.

Gadheda!!

BaniLogy thumbnail

Gadheda!!

Uskw bad sid ko bolta apko mere wajah se pareshani hui uske lye I am sorry. Sidni is sailing so smoothsmiley37

umawanderer thumbnail

Aaj ka episode 2-3 baar dekha(in YT) And I am sure I will see this episode even tomorrow..

What a performance!!smiley32smiley32smiley32

Debattama Aced it.. Even Fahmaan!! Both of them took this episode.

Usual bekaar police suspicion.. Aryaman still do not like these community but at least he did not become a complete jerk. Now his view on this community will deteriorate even more when Mohini will come to take revenge against THIS BROKEN Krishna. I mean after seeing Krishna's reaction to the Mohan's 'death', even I want to slap Mohan. I want to even kick him. Regardless of his gender orientation.

Debattama looked so broken. Aryaman is also looked so done with his life. Here he is talking about a missing kid and his mother wanted to cut a cake. I wonder how will they make the mother likable again? I mean, one day she will be whitewashed... right?

Dhaniya has the worst timing ever!! I wanted to hear what Aryaman was going to say. Maybe he was going to confess his feelings. I wonder what would have happened if he had confessed before the death body reveal. But even if he did say anything.. it wouldn't matter. Krishna was not in a mental state to process that kind of thing.

Oh god!! The mortuary scene. Mohan and Sid are just downright EVIL to do that to Krishna. You just can't do that. Krishna's practically raised Mohan, and to say that her 'child' brother 'died' for some stupid revenge for a slap, Sid burn in hell for that.

Kudos to Debattama and Fahmaan..

I hope Mohan(/ini)Suffers.. for what Kishana is going through now.

umawanderer thumbnail

Ek minute... Ek minute..

Aaj Shrijala aunty kaha thi??

She would have suspected Sid's involvement in all these. Even Meghna got chance to taunt today because Srijala was not there to give a witty comment... smiley19

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Gadheda!!

Arey yeh bill ready rakhna.Phir jab bhi Mohan aakar boley aap logon ne merey liye kya kiye...toh yeh bill muh pe phek ke marna smiley36
divine_16 thumbnail

Aaj ka episode 2-3 baar dekha(in YT) And I am sure I will see this episode even tomorrow..

What a performance!!smiley32smiley32smiley32

Debattama Aced it.. Even Fahmaan!! Both of them took this episode.

Usual bekaar police suspicion.. Aryaman still do not like these community but at least he did not become a complete jerk. Now his view on this community will deteriorate even more when Mohini will come to take revenge against THIS BROKEN Krishna. I mean after seeing Krishna's reaction to the Mohan's 'death', even I want to slap Mohan. I want to even kick him. Regardless of his gender orientation.

Debattama looked so broken. Aryaman is also looked so done with his life. Here he is talking about a missing kid and his mother wanted to cut a cake. I wonder how will they make the mother likable again? I mean, one day she will be whitewashed... right?

Dhaniya has the worst timing ever!! I wanted to hear what Aryaman was going to say. Maybe he was going to confess his feelings. I wonder what would have happened if he had confessed before the death body reveal. But even if he did say anything.. it wouldn't matter. Krishna was not in a mental state to process that kind of thing.

Oh god!! The mortuary scene. Mohan and Sid are just downright EVIL to do that to Krishna. You just can't do that. Krishna's practically raised Mohan, and to say that her 'child' brother 'died' for some stupid revenge for a slap, Sid burn in hell for that.

Kudos to Debattama and Fahmaan..

I hope Mohan(/ini)Suffers.. for what Kishana is going through now.

I told na...the episode was performance oriented. Deba and Fahman got a strong scene to perform and they had slayed it!! That's why I'm salty towards the writers that they don't give performance oriented scenes to them.The pair is wasted.

Aarya may not become more adverse to this community seeing the way he helped out Anuradha .. .I think he slowly will warm up to it.Don't know but may be I would be wrong.But actually I'm dreading how will Krishna react after this.She totally became numb and her eyes went blank when the hawaldar told about the autopsy report...Gosh!! that stare of her's!! Hope she doesn't push away Aarya after how he stood by her during this Mohan fiasco.

I too hope this time Krishna doesn't forgive Mohan for what he made her and Aarya go through.Hope he gets rudest shock of his life and suffers the most!!

divine_16 thumbnail

I still can't get over these shots...smiley42Waise are the makers now going to concentrate on Arshna's love story?? Fahman's recent caption for the post made me feel so!!

20240625_184406.jpg

BaniLogy thumbnail

Just watched the whole episode. The way Debattama performed in the last 5 minutes I got chills. She really didn't go ott and was very believable considering the situation. She deserves so much appreciation for it man. Fahmaan complemented her really well. Their emotions came out very natural.smiley32

They actually have very good chemistry and both of them fits so well for their characters. Aryaman's frustration on his family that cake cutting part was so good. It was whole Deba's episode. I love these dramatic sequences on tv because of this reason only. It brings the best in actors and it's joy watching if they are good.smiley27

They didn't show Mohan at all today. I am still optimistic at the end they will show Mohan left because he wanted them together, so he will try to detach himself from Krishna every possible way.smiley42

The dialogues by Kundan Meghna were so funny I almost spat out my watersmiley37

A good progression to see Aryaman stopping police from humiliating Anuradha, he himself is transphobic but may seeing Krishna in distress changes his priorities. Oh that's beautiful!