Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago
Now fk can be happy, like jhanak it will be a good trp runningshowand wil becum one of top show on sp as jhanak...character growth can't be ex0ected as Anirudh in jhnanak
divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diya_snow

FKs show launching in mid September means shoot already started May be FK already done with MV shoot coz ek baar show ka shoot start ho jaye toh time shayad hi milega at least for 1-2 months

They better release it soon coz Debas solo MV toh aane se raha ab at least FK wala MV hype dega Deba ko

Wohi main bhi soch rahi thi ....the shoot has started already and now how will they manage for MV shoot?? I remember during Mithai ,Deba did take a day out to shoot for "Mubarak Ho" but that was may be after 3-4 months of Mithai launch. Waise there is no news about the NL...what about that??

I have lost all the hope of her OG MV.I really don't understand when her MV is completed...then why is she not releasing it??And as of now when FK's show is about to launch there is huge doubt about releasing their MV also.Moreover he will need to hype the new pair initially so release will take time IMO.I'm just waiting for her movie release and the announcement of "something big is coming in music field"which she said.

Edited by divine_16 - 20 days ago
kavitha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Just km 1 month back and fk coming upw8th a new show,I don't think it's good coming 2ith back to back shows,already arshna 2as still not forgotten completely it m8ght affect lead pair of fk sonakshi in the starting days of their show
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kavitha

Just km 1 month back and fk coming upw8th a new show,I don't think it's good coming 2ith back to back shows,already arshna 2as still not forgotten completely it m8ght affect lead pair of fk sonakshi in the starting days of their show

If you ask me ....then I would say it is never good to jump into another show within few days of previous show going off air.Adnan came back with Ashoka within a month of KA going off aur and all knows what a disaster of show it turned out to be!! I hope FK doesn't have to face any bad outcome.But honestly speaking it is a very hurried decision.Moreover I don't know what circus is going on with Leena's show smiley36Both shows of her slated to telecast on the same slot on SP and Colors...and still the 3rd lead of FK's show is not revealed and not even the supporting cast.Pranali has a huge fan following and if the rumors are to be believed then FK's show is going to face tough competition.Anyways,he knows the best about what he is doing...just wish him best of luck!!

Edited by divine_16 - 20 days ago
divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: revatijoshi

feeling bad for FK......b4 KM there was news that he might enter YYKKH on star and wanted to see him play abheer......but they scrapped d whole idea al2gether and started abhira track......also I wish ekta Kapoor had payed more attention to DP and improved storyline.....mayb could have roped in DS for female lead and there was no kavya....would have loved to see DS play a teacher.......

Revathi...Ekta doesn't pay any heed to her TV shows and that's the reason all her recently launched shows are tanking.She is more interested in movies and web series.Why only DP...look at the condition of Ashoka...such a dissapointment....which didn't even complete 50 episodes.Ekta always approaches DS but it never materializes smiley36U know what...for this Icche Nodi remake the FL's character would have matched with Deba's bcoz the FL needs to be soft and is a singer. Deba's appearance is exactly like that and moreover she is singer.But harsh truth is ITV rarely repeats pairs and that so soon it's simply impossible .Knowing Deba...she will take time for her comeback...she is immensely choosy about her projects..

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kavitha

FK is also very choosy abt his shows so let’s hope for best and ths days competition is tough so getting star plus ka project and that too Leena ka writing so he has some reasons to sign within month

Lead pair chemistry doesn’t matter KM was not popular so if FL is good Yaha bhi jodi ban jayegi

diya_snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Wohi main bhi soch rahi thi ....the shoot has started already and now how will they manage for MV shoot?? I remember during Mithai ,Deba did take a day out to shoot for "Mubarak Ho" but that was may be after 3-4 months of Mithai launch. Waise there is no news about the NL...what about that??

I have lost all the hope of her OG MV.I really don't understand when her MV is completed...then why is she not releasing it??And as of now when FK's show is about to launch there is huge doubt about releasing their MV also.Moreover he will need to hype the new pair initially so release will take time IMO.I'm just waiting for her movie release and the announcement of "something big is coming in music field"which she said.

Bengali movie also taking so much time and music industry project I guess she was talking abt that movie jaha pe she may be singing one or two songs

Original MV of Deba bhai god knows aisa kya shoot kara jo edit hone me 2 years lag rahe …deba had great chance to launch her MV during KM or just after KM coz fans were active but now FK fans also moved on to new project and new lead so Deba ke liye difficult hoga to get hype

diya_snow thumbnail

Originally posted by: divine_16

Revathi...Ekta doesn't pay any heed to her TV shows and that's the reason all her recently launched shows are tanking.She is more interested in movies and web series.Why only DP...look at the condition of Ashoka...such a dissapointment....which didn't even complete 50 episodes.Ekta always approaches DS but it never materializes smiley36U know what...for this Icche Nodi remake the FL's character would have matched with Deba's bcoz the FL needs to be soft and is a singer. Deba's appearance is exactly like that and moreover she is singer.But harsh truth is ITV rarely repeats pairs and that so soon it's simply impossible .Knowing Deba...she will take time for her comeback...she is immensely choosy about her projects..

Just imagine agar Deba ne KM nahi kara hota toh star plus Deba ko consider karta for ths new show but kya kar sakte …same feeling I had during rshd agar Deba ne Mithai na kara hota toh zee Deba ko consider karta for Rshd as Dua but Deba ko acha project milne me time lag raha …

divine_16 thumbnail

Bengali movie also taking so much time and music industry project I guess she was talking abt that movie jaha pe she may be singing one or two songs

Original MV of Deba bhai god knows aisa kya shoot kara jo edit hone me 2 years lag rahe …deba had great chance to launch her MV during KM or just after KM coz fans were active but now FK fans also moved on to new project and new lead so Deba ke liye difficult hoga to get hype

I asked a crew and she said teaser might come by year end.I too think that she might be singing in that Hindi movie, music directed by Himesh.Let's see!! Besides in another IV during KM launch she said that some things are lined up which will be coming...aab aur kya hai bhagwan hi jaaney!!

Bingo..to what u told about her OG song.I too thought that she might make an effort of releasing her song during that show bcoz of the hype around her was there but naah!! I think she never thought that thaf show will get over so soon like this. And the time she takes to come back with another show...aisa chalta raha toh woh kabhj bhi aapni song release nahi kar payegi.So,I have stopped expecting about the release of it .Her YT channel is deserted for years...udhar bhi koi nazar nahi .

divine_16 thumbnail

Just imagine agar Deba ne KM nahi kara hota toh star plus Deba ko consider karta for ths new show but kya kar sakte …same feeling I had during rshd agar Deba ne Mithai na kara hota toh zee Deba ko consider karta for Rshd as Dua but Deba ko acha project milne me time lag raha …

SP considered her and FK for Mati se bandhi dorsmiley36Both rejected it for KM...and now even Mati is going off air smiley36Mithai was a way better light hearted show than RSHD but the Mithai PH and especially the casting director was worthless.If Mithai had better casts including a good ML then the show would have done good .Whereas RSHD was immensely toxic.I would have never wanted Deba to land up in a show like RSHD.Deba is so choosy...toh project itni jaldi kaisey milegi??