Posted: 1 months ago

Awwle! ❤️ Thank you for writing.

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Part 2 :

Armaan's thoughts were consumed by memories of Abhira's vibrant energy, her playful banter, cute nok jhoks and the sheer enthusiasm that radiated from her being. Her presence had always been a ray of sunshine, capable of lighting up even the darkest of days. Confusion clouded his mind as he grappled with conflicting emotions. Why did he feel this profound emptiness when she was no longer by his side? Why did thoughts of Abhira linger in his mind, despite him still wanting Roohi ?

Meanwhile, Abhira is sitting in her quiet apartment, surrounded by things on bed, and gingerly unpacks her belongings. Her fingers brushed against the photograph of her parents, and a surge of emotion welled within her.

With tears in her eyes, she reached out and gently touched her dead parent's smiling faces.

"Mumma" she whispered, her voice barely above a whisper, " Papa, I miss Mumma a lot. But I know she needs you more."

Her father's absence had always been a silent weight on her shoulders, She was born to a single mother who lost her husband few months before their pyar ki nishani Abhira was born.

Abhira imagined them dancing among the stars, her father gently pushing her mother on a swing in heaven, and the melody of their laughter echoing, and she couldn't help but smile through her tears.

"Do you know, Papa," Abhira continued, her voice trembling with emotion, "every day Mumma would cry and shed tears looking at your photo. Voh aapko kabhi nahi bhool payengi. She told me about the day she was alone, in shock and disbelief, on that bus where you both met for the first time.

You Papa, a stranger on that bus, came to her aid as a good Samaritan and became her guardian angel. You helped her through the darkest moments of her life."

As she imagined her parents together, united in a world beyond her reach, watching over her with pride, Abhira found comfort in the thought of their unwavering love and their unbreakable bond even after death.

Awwwww Abhira love for her papa Abhinav❤️❤️❤️

Annabethhoney thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Sharmas

3rd chapter was adorable sneha❤️❤️❤️

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Absolutely enjoyed reading this! ❤️❤️ Thanks for tagging me 🙏🏽