Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: parusmiley

Vidya is to much over the board She just flipped and blamed abhira for trapping Arman in her shell smiley35

I knew that horrid hag would go back to being vile. She is truly another Ashwini smiley11

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Kaveri Poddar is very illiterate and small woman

who hides behind her money and name. But without all 

that Kaveri is a piece of sh*t. 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

how conveniently armaan forgot some of the many things she has done for the family- 

1. how Abhira has supported every cousin in their ambitions, dreams, career etc, showed them right path- Krish, Kiara, Aryan. even with Charu she protected her from case papers ki leak ka sach and always told her to be truthful - whether internship or affair. she chose no laptop, wealth, jewelry for herself but asked for Charu to do internship when given a reward. 

2. she saved Vidyas life from gundas and again risked her own life to protect everyone from yuvraj. she spoke up for Vidya in front of Kaveri when Kaveri was wrongly accusing her in the past.

3. she always gave suggestions to madhav to do sweet things for Vidya to improve their bitter relationship. 

4. she was always there for Ruhi when she was sick , when she was insulted by random strangers, when she was called widow in gangaur and not allowed to do puja. she gave him kasam so he'd save Ruhi over her because she was brave enough to handle herself but knew Ruhi's family would be shattered. When in life death situation, she was selfless enough to say- save Ruhi. she saved Kiara and Charu from roadside gundas too.

5. she brought fun, happiness into all their lives with her perkiness and vibes.

6. she made him grieve his brother when he went MIA, gave him a safe space to just vent. she has been a friend whenever he needed one. made his life more fun too. taught him to live in the moment, dance/play/express himself. 

7. she even protected kaveri's izzat and was always respectful to her despite disagreeing with her. she was the one who proved Kaveri innocent in court case, prevented her izzat ka kachumber when she had to give speech, salvaged the izzat of family by smartly getting permission to do job but also not letting family ki asliyat be revealed to media. 

8. she does her little jugaads and always fixes things. 

ALL THIS amounts to NOTHING for UNGRATEFUL Armaan

Literally one "mistake" from Abhira in charu case and he forgets every frickin thing she has done for everyone, just how amazing she is. And he makes her out to be some bojh on him. Well F off you loser, Abhira will be fine without you. She was too naive and pure to see the dhong, the ungratefulness and the pathetic person he is. She always saw the best in everyone so they have made her a punching bag but she needs to leave for good and also get over this man and see his asliyat. his ghinona self which only cares about validation and not about righteousness. 

One day back he was raving about "itna kuch kiya hai mere liye, family ke liye" and today he is so ungrateful, he cant even speak up in her defense. wow.

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I knew that horrid hag would go back to being vile. She is truly another Ashwini smiley11

Nah Ashwini was way better, that woman supported Sai through thick and thin

She was upset with Sai, when she stood by her when they all thought Chirat was 

having EMA, then she forgive but was mad after Sai left house and took her only

grandchild with her so you can't blame Ashwini. Vidya is a insecure woman who is still

jealous of ghost and instead of fixing marriage, dedicated her time being a perfect bahu 

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I just can't ship abhira with Arman anymore .. chii he is so stoned and heartless how conveniently they changed real marriage to nakli marriage and made verbal deal talks to contact wedding smiley32smiley32 I am so done and disappointed 

Even dogs are  more loyal and shows more  love compare to this idiots 

Not even single person supported her smiley29 oh no the person who she trusted so called pati flipped her what she can expect 

KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Ispe warning dalo re! 
 PTSD triggered! 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I have just comment. Had I known this is how they will portray Armaan I would have never rooted for AbhiMaan. What a contrast in the way this Armaan answered the choosing question and how the older one had behaved. I am now just scared that she will be rescued by this man from the kidnapper. I am not looking forward to it.

I hope like in Mussoorie, even if he by chance ends up coming to help her or something- she will simply say- thank you but now you can go. 

This degree of insensitive behavior is ridiculous

Aisa kya Charu ke matter mein kar diya usne that he feels that its ok for people to call Abhira a gold digger, a family wrecker, an aafat, a misfit, insult her upbringing and call her characterless?! and he is standing mostly mute with barely any defense. 

the way he spoke today, it reeks of arrogance and high handedness. who the F is he to settle her, help her study/be independent. she will be fine without him also. he is easing his own guilt by helping her and she doesnt need him. 

He begged her to come with him as his wife and he made her hide the deal truth from his family. she always wanted to tell deal truth. she has almost revealed it many times but he held her back. and she made shaadi a deal because she was considerate enough to not unwillingly and forcibly bind him to forever commitment to her and guilt trip him for life. so she found a happy medium. Varna she can easily guilt him over this forever and say- nothing you do is going to bring my dead mother back. 

if she wanted money, she can enjoy it happily now or divorce him and ask for hefty alimony. 

she really made the family her own, was so genuine and selfless and he speaks so callously about her. ghatiya insaan.

I think Abhira is really shaken up now by the Armaan in front of her. she wont snap out of her disillusioned state easily now. she wont give in easily and go back to happily being dizzy in love. she is hurt by how easily he mistrusted her and how causally he terms her a non entity and just a bojh on him. she wont let it go too easily. Thats what I think. If she does, makers will butcher her and I dont think they can afford that. Abhira is the connect for most people. she is the protagonist. so it will make no sense to show her become hunky dory as if none of this happened. she has already forgiven him once for false allegations. this time I think her walls are up so high, she wont let him in. 

pyar-ishk thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: KarwaChothThali

Ispe warning dalo re! 
 PTSD triggered! 

That's how I feel when I see that Thing P Punch Face 

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyar-ishk

That's how I feel when I see that Thing P Punch Face 

KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This scene popped up on insta few weeks back!

Man I laughed my A** off!