Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AKHIAWAL thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a month ago

Originally posted by: HappySharma

There is hell lot of difference between old armaan and new armaan..had old character stayed I am sure this khulasa will be different.. this new armaan seems stone hearted and stone faced ..he irritates more

old armaan use to do this all the time. Blame abhira and then beg abhira. But yes new armaan looks like he tolerate abhira. While old armaan use to give this soft looks every now and then.. new armaan looks like a very bad husband only. But old armaan use to look like her friend

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

wow, the person being stalked, harassed, whose mom was murdered by a man is held accountable for the deeds of a criminal. waah reh logic.

She endangered her own life in fear just to ensure he spares the family and she is held accountable

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

No but it also doesn't mean that you keep a whole family lives at stake due to your stalker..

So we are blaming victim instead of the person who helped Yuvraj with bail.....

Caught up with the episodes

Shippers are leaving left and right is making me smiley40

I have said it long ago when I dropped the show originally. Ar is pathetic and disloyal characters like him do not get a worthy wife like Ab but are deserving of rotten love and bad luck like Ruhi Birla. He is also disloyal and Ruhi is also characterless. Rab ne bana di jodi smiley42

I only watch the show to see the consequences of Ar and Ruhi Birla's EMA. Today they accused Ab of being a 'gold digger' and called her mother gira hua, tomorrow (or whenever it happens) I hope they sl-tshame Ruhi Birla and her family who were keen on becoming homewreckers.

Originally posted by: HappySharma

There is hell lot of difference between old armaan and new armaan..had old character stayed I am sure this khulasa will be different.. this new armaan seems stone hearted and stone faced ..he irritates more

A very pretty face can only go to a certain extent in getting the love of the viewers. If characterization is spoiled coupled with lack of expressions in whatever minimum scenes the creatives are asking him then there is no hope of the pair to go back to its prior peak.

Originally posted by: Drna7

So we are blaming victim instead of the person who helped Yuvraj with bail.....

There are all sorts of people in this world.

Also RoPu is not doing well in the role. There's so much blankness emitting from him... And too much blinking. And was he wearing kajal today? smiley36

Only reading WU as for last few episodes and will continue till something good.

Mujhe sari family k personal povs dekhne h is kand pe specially cousins and chachi.

It's good Ab left but unfortunately will be coming in few days to just get disrespected and taunts for trapping their sidha sadha aur bechara golden boy.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i dont think Rohit Purohit is incapable of being "soft" . he is an experienced actor. 

I think they are all competing to create drama by giving cringe stuff. Ghum, TMD, Jhanak- all MLs are being horrible and now Armaan is doing same on yrkkh. 

Ig we need to rejoice that Armaan isnt slapping Abhira or accusing her of sleeping with someone to progress in life or treating a woman like a baby making machine and gaslighting her every step of the way. 

he has literally done a 180 suddenly.

gussa regarding Charu-Dev matter is ok, but this degree of insensitive behavior and speaking as if she is not a person with feelings but just a bojh is cruel. 

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

Also RoPu is not doing well in the role. There's so much blankness emitting from him... And too much blinking. And was he wearing kajal today? smiley36

I raised this in an older post.He wears kajal in 99% of scenes. It looks damn weird to my eyes. He has good eyes dont understand whats the need. He is not a Razia Sultan’s hero that he needs to wear Surma. smiley6