Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 27th Apr 2024 Written Update and EDT - Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Virat from episode 1 to 150 in ghum is so better than this shit armaan 

Where is the humanity Arman .. literally u spent 9months with her and had some emotional and physical movements with her .does that mean nothing to u smiley44

Are u human or a robot smiley29 

According to podar family charu is doodh peetha huva bacha  hai abhira only told go and love ur boss and have affair smiley7

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Armaan is somewhere right by saying that Abheera is just his zimmedari because she is that as Akshara forced him for the marriage without even considering his feelings.He isn't in love with Abheera n u cannot force someone to love ther other person. About Abheera saving Vidya from Yuvraj then Abheera is only responsible for bringing danger on poddars since she was living witg poddars as it was because of Abheera Yuvraj targeted Vidya or else he had no issues either with Armaan or poddars.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Jo kudh ki asali ma ko gold digger sochthi hai respect nahi deti woh kya he karega smiley7

Arman u pissed me I just throw Chappel when ever I see u 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I Dont Even Know If Thats Necessary David Rose GIF - I Dont Even Know If Thats Necessary David Rose David GIFs

Kyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuusmiley44

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

how conveniently armaan forgot some of the many things she has done for the family- 

1. how Abhira has supported every cousin in their ambitions, dreams, career etc, showed them right path- Krish, Kiara, Aryan. even with Charu she protected her from case papers ki leak ka sach and always told her to be truthful - whether internship or affair. she chose no laptop, wealth, jewelry for herself but asked for Charu to do internship when given a reward. 

2. she saved Vidyas life from gundas and again risked her own life to protect everyone from yuvraj. she spoke up for Vidya in front of Kaveri when Kaveri was wrongly accusing her in the past.

3. she always gave suggestions to madhav to do sweet things for Vidya to improve their bitter relationship. 

4. she was always there for Ruhi when she was sick , when she was insulted by random strangers, when she was called widow in gangaur and not allowed to do puja. she gave him kasam so he'd save Ruhi over her because she was brave enough to handle herself but knew Ruhi's family would be shattered. When in life death situation, she was selfless enough to say- save Ruhi. she saved Kiara and Charu from roadside gundas too.

5. she brought fun, happiness into all their lives with her perkiness and vibes.

6. she made him grieve his brother when he went MIA, gave him a safe space to just vent. she has been a friend whenever he needed one. made his life more fun too. taught him to live in the moment, dance/play/express himself. 

7. she even protected kaveri's izzat and was always respectful to her despite disagreeing with her. she was the one who proved Kaveri innocent in court case, prevented her izzat ka kachumber when she had to give speech, salvaged the izzat of family by smartly getting permission to do job but also not letting family ki asliyat be revealed to media. 

8. she does her little jugaads and always fixes things. 

ALL THIS amounts to NOTHING for UNGRATEFUL Armaan

Literally one "mistake" from Abhira in charu case and he forgets every frickin thing she has done for everyone, just how amazing she is. And he makes her out to be some bojh on him. Well F off you loser, Abhira will be fine without you. She was too naive and pure to see the dhong, the ungratefulness and the pathetic person he is. She always saw the best in everyone so they have made her a punching bag but she needs to leave for good and also get over this man and see his asliyat. his ghinona self which only cares about validation and not about righteousness. 

One day back he was raving about "itna kuch kiya hai mere liye, family ke liye" and today he is so ungrateful, he cant even speak up in her defense. wow.

Isn't this the reality of life?? I have seen many women who selflessly sacrificed their careers, happiness, mental peace everything for their family and husband but in return got only insults, emotional atyachar, taunts and what not!!! This is the very reason that this generation girls are career oriented and are no nonsense to their inlaws and respective husbands, probably the reason we are witnessing the higher divorce rates in India. 

Peachy_Princess thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

I have just comment. Had I known this is how they will portray Armaan I would have never rooted for AbhiMaan. What a contrast in the way this Armaan answered the choosing question and how the older one had behaved. I am now just scared that she will be rescued by this man from the kidnapper. I am not looking forward to it.

I think Yeh channel ke interference hai kamal hai the way his character changed. Second agree disagree I think they always want to show Armaan portrayal like this but shez ki acting achi nahi this Shahi already bol chuka hai. Jo secne vo kar paa raha that vahi karvaya use makers ne - that's is only emotional secne usme bhi vo overdo karta that let it emotional secne or angry secne Yruvraj and Abhira ko do ko ek hi look deta tha. Now they have more capable actor in hand and they need trp they are doing what they see fit for Trp people. 

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

Armaan is somewhere right by saying that Abheera is just his zimmedari because she is that as Akshara forced him for the marriage without even considering his feelings.He isn't in love with Abheera n u cannot force someone to love ther other person. About Abheera saving Vidya from Yuvraj then Abheera is only responsible for bringing danger on poddars since she was living witg poddars as it was because of Abheera Yuvraj targeted Vidya or else he had no issues either with Armaan or poddars.

What's the bahana to do ding dong with your brothers wife and hiding it from abhira and family? Why ruined his own little brother's life? Sorry, but Armoron is too gira hua to be defended for any reason. 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

๐Ÿ™ˆ *whispers* whaaat happened....?

Im dying to know... ๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™‰๐Ÿ™ˆbut don't tell me either...smiley36...

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Its Armaans fufa who got criminal yuvraj out of jail and let him come back to stalk Abhira thereby endangering the whole family. 

Armaan knew about Yuvraj when he married her and when he asked her to come with him to Udaipur. 

No one expects him to love her back but he's just an ungrateful jerk right now who is minimizing every thing Abhira has lost , everything she has selflessly done, and her strength, her optimism, her ability to live life in the moment. 

He's made Abhiras loss all about pity for her and his 2 rupees ka guilt . He thinks he's the bechaara victim in all this. What a jerk. 

Originally posted by: Peachy_Princess

I think Yeh channel ke interference hai kamal hai the way his character changed. Second agree disagree I think they always want to show Armaan portrayal like this but shez ki acting achi nahi this Shahi already bol chuka hai. Jo secne vo kar paa raha that vahi karvaya use makers ne - that's is only emotional secne usme bhi vo overdo karta that let it emotional secne or angry secne Yruvraj and Abhira ko do ko ek hi look deta tha. Now they have more capable actor in hand and they need trp they are doing what they see fit for Trp people. 

My views abt Armaan is not based on what someone says about Armaanโ€™s acting skills. Scores of people fell in love with this couple based on the characterization of the pair and how they portrayed their relationship. My personal viewpoint is current actor fails in the very department which the earlier one was good at. And in order to maximise the current actors strengths ( anger mode portrayals) as well as trp demands they spoiled the pair atleast to me.