Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai 27th Apr 2024 Written Update and EDT

Sutapasima thumbnail

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Posted: 16 days ago

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: Vidya rebuffs Abhira, asking her not to address her as her mother

The episode begins with the scene from previous episode , Vidya is lashing out at Abhira , calling her gold digger, trapping her son for money n comforts of this lavish mansion. If she needed money she could have asked for it n Vidya would surely have given . But she made this shameful arrangement if fake shaadi n caused so much shame n troubles on to this family . Vidya recollects how many times she supported Abhira n fought with Maasa, Ruhi, Went out of the way ti help Abhira , she was wrong . She regrets her actions , falls at Maa sa’s feet n seeks forgiveness , Kaveri gently makes Vidya stand up and declared she was not at fault , it was Abhira’s fault for emotionally black mailing them all and trapping them in her deceit n lied n cooked up stories . Abhira tries to explain but she is shut up . 
sanjay is very happy with the way Abhira was getting bashed . Ruhi tries to feel sorry , Manisha is distraught . 

Kaveri accuses Abhira for misguiding Krish and Charu , they have become out of hand now , Abhira causes rifts between Vidya and Ruhi and also Kaveri n Vidya . She should just leave this house forthwith . Kaberi shames her mother for this shameful one year marriage . Abhira protests Daadi sa can blame her but not speak of her mother in poor light. Daadi sa shouts  that because of her mother there was so much chaos in this family , she will surely accuse her mother . Abhira protests  but she is not given the chance . Finally a very hurt n insulted Abhira thanks Daadi sa for giving her shelter in this house for all this time , she says she will leave now .

After Abhira leaves Armana tells Daadi sa that he had taken Abhira’s responsibility , to help her complete her studies n make her independent . Only a few months were left , he should be allowed to complete his promise . Daadi sa accuses n shames Armaan for his decisions . He acted foolishly be agreeing to this marriage . When Abhira did was battameezi , what Abhira’s mother did was shameful . Armaan is accused of taking wrong decisions , giving more importance to Abhira than his family . If he wanted to take responsibility he could have done that easily , why did he marry her for one year ? Armaan states the situation was such that he could not refuse . Abhira’s mother saved his life by her own life , he was here to day because of z Abhira’s mother . Abhira is alone today because of him. Daadi sa n Vidya refuse to change their mind .

In bedroom Abhira gets emotional as she packs her stuff. She packs Khadoosmaan’s picture , she consoles herself that she was as such going tk leave this house , it’s just that she is leaving three months early . Krish, Aryan and Kiara come to meet Abhira to convince her not to leave, they will miss her n asks If Abhira will be able tk live without them. They share emotional words n finally with a group hug she sends them away , 

Sanjay can’t stop smiling as Abhira is being thrown out of this house , Manish and Manoj are very upset for Abhira . Ruhi tries to feel sorry n sheds fake tears . Charu feels sorry for her bhaabhi . 
At Goenka house Swarna offers chaaass to Manish n complains about the hot weather, she wishes they could visit hill station. Manish remarks Ruhi had recently visited mussoori to meet her beloved , she did nit share anything with him regarding that guy , Surekha tries to cover up . Mansi is sure Swarna knows more about this . Swarna hides the issue but Manish notices her nervousness. 

Abhira is coming down the stairs when she hears Armaan n Daadi sa arguing, she shames him for living with a girl , sharing the same room without proper marriage . Armaan denies having physical relationships with Abhira ,mShe was just his responsibility. Abhira drops the suitcase n it comes sliding down the stairs . 

Precap

Kaveri tells Madhav that he was late for the Aarti Pooja , Madhav pays his respects to Maa sa and states she better get used to doing Aarti Pooja without him. If Abhira was not brought back in two days he would leave this house n go away n break all family ties . 
Kaveri is shocked . 
Elsewhere Abhira is seen trying to complete her assignments by candle light , the candle finishes, Abhira looks around scared n worried. 

NOTE: No past season characters were shown or mentioned in the episode today .

NOCOPY]

Edited by Sutapasima - 16 days ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I hope they play this when Abhira leaves Poddar Mandir House

https://youtu.be/P56Bh1wpwGA?feature=shared

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

V continues her bashing. she says you are no longer beti. she gets emotional and says I have already lost one mom , dont do this to me. Kaveri is smug. Ruhi is pretending to be crying. she acccuses her of hiding things and lying. says if you wanted money, roof etc- should have just said that instead of deal shaadi. She explains that it was because psycho Yuvraj mumma said to marry. She insults Abhira's mom saying- kaisi maa hai jisne 1 year shaadi karne ko bola. Abhira says dont insult my mom, say whatever you want to me.

Vidya goes and falls at Kaveris feet for fighting with her for Abhira armaan. She says I was mad for not identifying this girl and you were right that this girl isnt good for this house. Kaveri says its not your fault but that of the "dushmaan threw strong jaal. this girl tricked us". Kaveri blames Abhira only. As usual. not Armaan. Armaan is mute. 

Vidya says you can punish her.

Armaan finally speaks up saying "I know we were wrong, but haalaat aise the."

Kaveri says- you put this ladki over family. did you think what you would tell the world after 1 year that shaadi was mazak. Abhira tries to explain but gets cut off. she says you fought when I insulted your parvarish but you showed your aukaat. she says you have used Armaans sharafat. she says you came to do paison seh aish, play with our feelings and leave. she says you have no zameer. you are matlabi and characterless. Armaan is mute over it all. and then finally when she accuses parvarish- Armaan says she was majbur. 

Kaveri says leave the house to Abhira

Abhira says thanks for letting me stay, sorry for all inconvenience and leaves to go pack stuff. Sam has nailed it. She has done it SO well. the pain, the emotions are bang on

Chorus gang minus Charu go to see her packing. She hides her tears and consoles them, plasters a smile. says why sad now, you were all angry na over the charu affair etc. 

they all say sorry to her. cousins say- why did you treat us as family and do all rasams if marriage was fake

Abhira says I was in my world but nothing was actually real.

Abhira hugs them goodbye. 

Abhira is emotional about leaving.she looks around the room and is sad. she picks up Armaan photo and is sad saying in her monologue- neither did I get your pyaar and even our time was cut short before 1 year. she thinks I'll take photo to remember the khadusmaan jiss seh paala pada. she packs his photo also. she consoles herself saying- shouldnt have dreamed and loved a man jiss seh shaadi tutna hi tha. she tells hersef- no more tears and bravely picks up her things. LOVED her performance in all this.as she is leaving she spots the tortoise patthar and has FBs

Armaan steps in after she goes to pack stuff and starts trying to explain. He says I promised her mom to help her in studies and get her settled. Kaveri says why did you marry- you could have helped her without that. She says you made mockery of relations. Kaveri accuses of being in one room as husband wife. Armaan says- no we have no such pati patni rishtaa. Manisha says- i thought you both loved each other. He says- no we are just dost. Kaveri says- on what basis was she involved in family matters if she is dost. she starts counting all Abhiras faults. Armaan accepts it all. he says ya she did galtis which I cant forget but I also cant forget that her mom died because of me. Abhira got punished because I went to Mussoorie. says give me time to make her independent . So he does NOT even remotely defend Abhira or remind them all the good things she did for family. Wow. Itna ungrateful. he is becoming irredeemable

Kaveri puts her foot down and says NO. she will make more galti in 3 months if we give time also

Armaan says I know she will make more galti in the next 3 months but I am majbur because of the promise to her mom.

Madhav says you need to choose between Abhira and family. Armaan says- no question of choosing. she is just a zimmedari

Abhira hears this. the suitcase drops from her hands. she is pissed and hurt as his words echo in her head. so tomorrow we will see her tell him- jail seh riha karti hoon waala dialogue and leave! 

Precap is Madhav saying I am going if Abhira is not back. and Abhira doing her assignment. 

Edited by Pinecone - 16 days ago
Barbara12 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thank goodness I didn’t watch yet. Screw Poddars Abhira you are better off without them.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Armaan barely defended Abhira or said - dont drag Akshara. HE didnt even recall that the promise he made to Akshara was not 1 year but lifelong to take care of abhira because she has no one else in her family.

He also didnt clarify that deal was made not to make mockery of shaadi but because Abhira didnt want to tie him to a lifelong loveless shaadi where he had to tolerate her. 

He infact accepts all the Abhira bashing and says I am majbur  because her mom died due to me. Wow! just wow.

Way to make someone feel small and insulted. 

Abhira only heard last dialogue  of sirf zimmedari hai, if she heard his full spiel she would be even more  shattered. 

He is not doing her a favor and Akshara never said to take care of her like this - by treating her like a commodity or making her feel like she is some unlovable piece of trash that he is burdened with

Man, I want this guy to get karma biting him when his and Ruhi affair is exposed. 

Hating Armaan. Pathetic pathetic man. 

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Why madhav why smiley44 why do u want to bring her ???? The so called heartless pati stated that he is mazboor and she is only zimadari  and marriage is nakli  and whole family thinks she is gold digger and wAnts to enjoy the status and money wow smiley32smiley32smiley32smiley32

How come armaan is so heartless ..where was that armaan who use to stand for her wife and support her ??? 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I hope they play this when Abhira leaves Poddar Mandir House

https://youtu.be/P56Bh1wpwGA?feature=shared

Oh no not Bhagban smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

V continues her bashing. she says you are no longer beti. she gets emotional and says I have already lost one mom , dont do this to me. Kaveri is smug. Ruhi is pretending to be crying. she acccuses her of hiding things and lying. says if you wanted money, roof etc- should have just done that instead of deal shaadi. She explains that it was because psycho Yuvraj mumma said to marry. She insults Abhira's mom saying- kaisi maa hai. Abhira says dont insult my mom, say whatever you want to me. Vidya goes and falls at Kaveris feet for fighting with her for Abhira armaan. She says I was mad for not identifying this girl and you were right that this girl isnt good for this house. Kaveri says its not your fault but dushmaan threw strong jaal. this girl tricked us. Kaveri blames Abhira only. As usual. not Armaan. Armaan is mute. 

Vidya says punish her.

Armaan finally speaks up saying we were wrong, but haalaat aise the.

Kaveri says- you put this ladki over family. did you think what you would tell the world after 1 year that shaadi was mazak. Abhira tries to explain. she says you fought when I insulted your parvarish but you showed your aukaat. she says you have used Armaans sharafat. she says you came to do paison seh aish, play with our feelings and leave. she says you have no zameer. you are matlabi and characterless. Armaan is mute over it all. and then finally when she accuses parvarish- Armaan says she was majbur. 

Kaveri says leave the house to Abhira

Abhira says thanks for letting me stay, sorry for all inconvenience and leaves to go pack stuff. Sam has nailed it. She has done it SO well. the pain, the emotions are bang on

Chorus gang minus Charu go to see her packing. She hides her tears and consoles them, plasters a smile. says why sad now, you were all angry na over the charu affair etc. 

they all say sorry to her. cousins say- why did you treat us as family and do all rasams if marriage was fake

Abhira says I was in my world but nothing was actually real.

Abhira hugs them goodbye. 

Abhira is emotional about leaving.she looks around the room and is sad. she picks up Armaan photo and is sad saying in her monologue- neither did I get your pyaar and our time was cut short before 1 year. she thinks I'll take photo to remember the khadusmaan jiss seh paala pada. she packs his photo also. she consoles herself saying- shouldnt have dreamed and loved a man jiss seh shaadi tutna hi tha. she tells herslef- no more tears and bravely picks up her things. LOVED her performance in all this.as she is leaving she spots the tortoise patthar and has FBs

Armaan steps in after she goes to pack stuff and starts trying to explain. He says I promised her mom to help her in studies and get her settled. Kaveri says why did you marry- you could have helped her without that. She says you made mockery of relations. Kaveri accuses of being in one room as husband wife. Armaan says- no we have no such pati patni rishtaa. Manisha says- i thought you both loved each other. He says- no we are just dost. Kaveri says- on what basis was she involved in family matters if she is dost. she starts counting all Abhiras faults. Armaan accepts it all. he says ya she did galtis which I cant forget but I also cant forget that her mom died because of me. Abhira got punished because I went to Mussoorie. says give me time to make her independent . So he does NOT even remotely defend Abhira or remind them all the good things she did for family. Wow. Itna ungrateful. he is becoming irredeemable

Kaveri puts her foot down and says NO. she will make more galti in 3 months if we give time also

Armaan says I know she will make more galti in the next 3 months but I am majbur because of the promise to her mom.

Madhav says you need to choose between Abhira and family. Armaan says- no question of choosing. she is just a zimmedari

Abhira hears this. the suitcase drops from her hands. she is pissed and hurt as his words echo in her head. so tomorrow we will see her tell him- jail seh riha karti hoon waala dialogue and leave! 

Precap is Madhav saying I am going if Abhira is not back. and Abhira doing her assignment. 

I have just comment. Had I known this is how they will portray Armaan I would have never rooted for AbhiMaan. What a contrast in the way this Armaan answered the choosing question and how the older one had behaved. I am now just scared that she will be rescued by this man from the kidnapper. I am not looking forward to it.

parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Vidya is to much over the board She just flipped and blamed abhira for trapping Arman in her shell smiley35

Criticiser thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

The Bgm that plays whenever MAA gets kicked out of Shah House smiley37smiley37

Here Abhira is at least leaving willingly but as we know she’ll be Bek in no time