Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Madhav is ruining her life by insisting she returns to the hell hole. Unlike his own lover- she's not preggers. Armaan is not worthy of Abhira. 

Chalo at least hopefully 2 din ka chain milega usko. 

I am glad she's gonna be coaxed to come back and isnt staying on her own. Coz latter wouldn't fit with her personality. 

The way she will put everyone to their place and leave from that HH (HellHouse) in today's episode lets relish that to the fullest first. Then we will see kitna papaar belna parega MoronSa ko to bring her back.

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 16 days ago
parusmiley thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Too funny. But lets wait for todays episode and see how many tears he sheds today pleading for Ab. And then maybe some of us can see a ray of hope in him.

Hope smiley37 he and joulmate will the happiest persons  dekho dono hath pakad ke soyaga rath kosmiley7

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Madhav is being selfish because he knows Abhiras outspokenness, ability to challenge authority, broad-mindedness , optimism and vivaciousness is what Armaan needs and poddars need.   He's thinking of his son having a good partner in Abhira but not so much Abhiras khushi long term. abhira has fallen in love with  Armaan now for all his gestures of care- sure. But Armaan only did that out of pity, not dil seh as we now know. 

Armaan is not evil but I am not sure anymore that he's a good match for her. Previously i thought he's the anchor Abhira needs. He grounds her. But He does not seem to be as reliable a husband as he is a brother, son and even ex-boyfriend! 🙄 If in 9 months he has not even seen Abhira as a friend, someone he can trust to never deliberately disobey /defy rules or do harm and doesn't give her bare minimum respect to hear her out before exploding at her- that shows he is just falling into the pattern of a man treating wife as punching bag. I can understand he's upset but if he becomes disrespectful and doesn't even let her speak - thats not ok. 

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

if she does come back, I believe he will be the one to shield her from any harm or harsh talk..at least I hope so ..I think this is an interesting twist though ..!

Yes such is our hero's reputation that we are now relying on the FIL to give her some peace. Why did they make Ar so useless?????

Edited by Aashiqanafan - 16 days ago
libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Arre, Armaan to ab bhai ban gaya na!!!smiley37 Usko "Tandoori Nights" celebrate karne do Rooh-i ke saathsmiley39

Madhav ne to beti bana liya bachchi ko!!!smiley42

Mujhko lagta hai kuch dino me na Vidya will come around

But asli mazaa tab aayega jab Kaveri buddhi phasegi kidnapper ke jaal me; usko kap kapati dekhne me mujhko anand aata haismiley37

Kaveri darling!!! I am coming for yousmiley37

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Very aptly described Abhira fans mental status today. Yes lets rejoice till it lasts. It was an welcome gift from the creatives. 

Dhajjiya nahi uda di uske character ki, yahi bahut haismiley36

Lekin ab Abhira ko koi rok nahi payega; sab ko aisa sunayegi, ki pichle janam ke galtiyon ke liye bhi Abhira se hi maafi mangenge.smiley37

Naya_31 thumbnail

Team Abhinav (Gen 3)

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.