Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: anikamathur

Yeah BTW Kaddu uncle is obsessed with Elsa he same goes for Talha Chahour, Imran Ashraf, Wahaj Ali and Shehzad Sheikh even Ayeza was herself disappointed i remember she posted an ig story of why how what one when Humraaz was announced maybe she's doing the show for Zahid

Maybe she is doing this show only for herself as her character already seems good. Woh kyu Zahid key lieye karegi ....Danish gonna mind smiley36

moosewithagoose thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sajal Aly

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Maybe she is doing this show only for herself as her character already seems good. Woh kyu Zahid key lieye karegi ....Danish gonna mind smiley36

Not defending her nor am I gonna watch the show but she and Danish both seem to have longstanding good relationship with kadduji so could be another reason she couldn't say no...

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Because zahid is her friend also if she's doing for herself then I'm happy for her

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: moosewithagoose

Not defending her nor am I gonna watch the show but she and Danish both seem to have longstanding good relationship with kadduji so could be another reason she couldn't say no...

Yes kaddu uncle is their family friend

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ayeza Khan

Yes kaddu uncle is their family friend

kaddu uncle kaun haismiley37
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Tani91

kaddu uncle kaun haismiley37

Abdullah kadwani 7th Sky producer

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ayeza Khan

Abdullah kadwani 7th Sky producer

ohh ok I remember in an interview she had said that it’s due to him that she and danish met
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Ayeza needs to fire whoever is writing her captions for her insta posts… If she is writing it herself..she can fire herself as well. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ first doing a show with this guy..now promoting him with a selfie..kahan jaake mar jaao main. I literally saw that selfie coming from a distance..smiley22 extremely disappointed with her and I honestly don’t know what more to say. smiley29 Fine you agreed to do a show with him but smiling gleefully and writing dumb shit like AK meets FK..Ayeza baaji smiley22smiley29 very soon FK will write..we are the all the way up..no one can stop us..smiley35smiley11

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Critical Connoisseurs

Maine dekha toh ab aap bhi dekhe smiley1 smiley22 Yeh duniya..yeh mehfil mere kaam ki nahi smiley38 https://www.instagram.com/p/C-z9oQJoQX_/?igsh=ZDRreWV3anJjOXoz

Originally posted by: NazneenA

So you don't want to leave Dear Zahid alone?smiley19

Chalo you can make fun of his mooch bcz anyway I watched only 1st episode of that drama.

No, i won't πŸ˜‚

In this one i want him to have a fake beard