Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Haalim

I hope he has a meaty role.

Also I hope he's paired with Ayeza

Originally posted by: _OrChiD_

Looks like it. Even if there is negative comment, that's going so down that no one can see. smiley36

They have already started the hashtag Ayeroze smiley37

People do forget easily. There would be some noise for a few days & then everybody will move on to something else. KRQ comes up with a new controversy every month, yet industry people forget about it & sign him again.

anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: Haalim

They have already started the hashtag Ayeroze smiley37

People do forget easily. There would be some noise for a few days & then everybody will move on to something else. KRQ comes up with a new controversy every month, yet industry people forget about it & sign him again.

There should be a noise about some cases looks at the dr moumita debnath scenario it was very painful and one of the shocking things happened in India

AKhan4953 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anikamathur

She's too sweet to be negetive Amna Ilyas May be negetive or elsa

Oh yeah hmm she is actually innocent oh wait amna is playing a police officer in this so I don't think she will be evil but who's Elsa ?
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: AKhan4953

Oh yeah hmm she is actually innocent oh wait amna is playing a police officer in this so I don't think she will be evil but who's Elsa ?

Elsa is Feroze

E X T R A

AKhan4953 thumbnail

Elsa is Feroze

E X T R A

Oh so feroze is playing Elsa
anikamathur thumbnail

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: AKhan4953

Oh so feroze is playing Elsa

No we kept his nickname because feroze has another nickname which is freezer and it's english translation is turquoise

AKhan4953 thumbnail

No we kept his nickname because feroze has another nickname which is freezer and it's english translation is turquoise

Ooh I get it now hehe I really want Saboor Aly to star in a good jealousy and envy drama like maybe khudsar
_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

There should be a noise about some cases looks at the dr moumita debnath scenario it was very painful and one of the shocking things happened in India

This is sad thing.

Btw Your country accepted a black cat whose hobby is to slaughter people. Usko wapas vejjoo APNi desh meyy sab thik ho jayegi ...jaha jati hai logo kii sleep Haram kar deti hai

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Wow IF also joined propaganda and launched whole thread to spread propaganda against Bangladesh to protect a women (my keyboard refuses to write her name, keyboard even ashamedsmiley39) as if their loud media wasn't enough to promote fake news smiley36

Sorry Anika, I wouldn't have noticed that propaganda thread but thanks to you smiley36