Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

she looks so good .. all her characters look and feel different and they always have that distinct styling and acting ..

XshopaholicX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

she looks so good .. all her characters look and feel different and they always have that distinct styling and acting ..

So true, you can tell each character apart by just looking at a picture!

Originally posted by: XshopaholicX

So true, you can tell each character apart by just looking at a picture!

She puts so much effort in her every character

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 months ago

See now this is a different look. Compare this to Akhaara and Khumar and there is a world of difference.

The Ayeza picture is literally MJ if it’s indeed her character and judging from just that one photo. Tell me I’m wrong? Perhaps a change from JeJ since people are adamant it’s super different.

Story looks good. And if it’s a crime thriller even better.

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

See now this is a different look. Compare this to Akhaara and Khumar and there is a world of difference.

The Ayeza picture is literally MJ if it’s indeed her character and judging from just that one photo. Tell me I’m wrong? Perhaps a change from JeJ since people are adamant it’s super different.

Story looks good. And if it’s a crime thriller even better.

Don’t care about her. Feroze is brilliant in negative roles and only interested to see him.

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Don’t care about her. Feroze is brilliant in negative roles and only interested to see him.

Feroze is a hit or miss for me. But Zahid bhi hai right? Idk I’m digging the cast, I think it’s an interesting mix. Only thing I wanna know is if writer can pull off this genre and if it’s inspired by some real case like Hadsaa was.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Gonna skip the drama sadly smiley19

2RsFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tgota92

Feroze is a hit or miss for me. But Zahid bhi hai right? Idk I’m digging the cast, I think it’s an interesting mix. Only thing I wanna know is if writer can pull off this genre and if it’s inspired by some real case like Hadsaa was.

The writer’s last few projects have been terrible so keeping my expectations low storywise