Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 months ago

Again a childish reaction...I'm not "hurt"...I just wanted to show where you went wrong with your writing, sharaban...if one dislikes SRK and his fans so much as you do, better do research before spreading lies.

And just to state it, I won't get "hurt" by anything someone would write in a forum where anonymity permits to hide behind (one or multiple) avatars. But I would - if I want it - argue against what I find wrong.

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Such kadva hota hai, Pata thha

lekin itna kadva, yeh nahi Pata thha that people resort to personal attacks as they cannot possibly argue with the bare facts about their idols and criminally overrated lords.

I guess childish obsession is a lot to do with this. 

Obsession kay haathon insaan Hindi padhna bhi automatically seekh jaata hai, contrary to the false claims

😂 😂 🤣🤣

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Edited by sharaban - 2 months ago
Petrichor80 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

SRK had a fantastic year last year.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fantasy Force

SRK, Deepika and Kartik are currently my favourites.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

My baby SRK will always be the greatest star in Hindi film industry.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

quoting sharaban:

"Such kadva hota hai, Pata thha"

Translater says: "Truth is bitter"

Yes, truth can be bitter, but your statement about the opening days wasn't truth...so there is not "bitter truth".

As for a "personal attack" from my side:

Nope, stating that you had been wrong, that you're a hardcore SRK-disliker and that it isn't okay to name SRK "hakla" isn't an attack, but simply writing the truth.

"Due to obsession, a person automatically learns to read Hindi, contrary to this, there were false claims."...that's what the translator gave me for Sharaban's last line..."false claims"? which one from my side?

Obsession...well, personally, I'm not obsessed with/of ShahRukh...I simply have a lot of affection for him (and from my side and personal experiences with him, it's okay to have this smiley1)

If someone perceives it as "obsession", it's his/her choice smiley16.

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Why are we comparing their worst films to SRK’s best? What kind of strange way is this to inflate his ego? 

Why not compare Jab Harry Met Sally or Raaes instead? 

Also, compare Jawan to Animal na? Why aim low ?

u can’t complain u do obnoxious comparisons all the time so deal with it smiley37

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

SRK, Deepika and Kartik are currently my favourites.

all non nepos i like it

anna143 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

SRK had a fantastic year last year.

yea all 3 hits some people couldn’t digest though