Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: sharaban

You forgot ZERO  a huge budgeted film

270 crores budget some 6 years ago

lost Almost 200 crores 

a colossal disaster 

and the opening day of few of his films before Patthan was hardly 10 to 15 crores on day one... that's the hukla's power 🀣🀣

Boxoffice is a Fluke most of the time specially in cringe films Patthan and Jawaan's cases which came after 5 years of gap fueled by corporate bookings and inflated numbers as well. 

Laalchi hamming Shah makes a big deal about everything related to him, just like he made a big deal out of DDLJ dragging it in a single show since 1995, a film which has done almost half of the business and had almost half of the footfalls of Salman's Hum aapke hain kaun... πŸ˜‚ 

oh we are comparing srk to salman again uff please spare this is so 5 years ago come out of the fandom war mentality and grow up

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

smiley37

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Chubhta hai toh aisa hee lagta hai.... 

(quoting hahk's dialogue... the meltdowns, lies, projections, attacks, muth-bandhans & spins overs here....loving it) 

πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ€£

https://ibb.co/RHrzhQD

Edited by sharaban - 1 months ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sharaban

Chubhta hai toh aisa hee lagta hai.... 

(quoting hahk's dialogue... the meltdowns, lies, projections, attacks, muth-bandhans & spins overs here)..... 

πŸ˜œπŸ˜‚πŸ€£

https://ibb.co/RHrzhQD

Just tag clochette instead of indirects. Har cheez khulay mai bola krosmiley10

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

LOL.... the ones I blocked myself, I don't need to quote them indirectly. 

That was for everyone involved who contributed.. aap ko meri hee post quote Kar kay, mere blocked kiye huway member ko tag Kar kay zabardasti mere hee sir pe nachwaanay ki bilkul bhi zarorat nahi ha... that is not nice dear Hadia

πŸ€—

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Edited by sharaban - a month ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: a month ago

lol you misinterpreted my whole post & blocked mesmiley8

Didn’t knew you were this thin skinned. 

sharaban thumbnail

^^

it was not about you, you are an old friend, had to do this only as a precaution as you seem kind of careless and may tag such people again on my posts who I blocked for valid reason(s) ... 

I try my best to avoid narcissists (not talking about you) in real as well as on virtual world as well coz their energies are not healthy for one's psyche and effects can be absorbed online as well (intent is the key word here) ... so just took the precautionary measure.... hope u will understand dear   :) 

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

You are right, dear...I also love openness smiley27

Sorry that you got blocked...but interestingly, sharaban still can read my posts...her 'blocking' seems only to concern the quoting and liking sharaban's posts (because there also are posts of this member I like).

It seems that only when it comes to SRK (and his likers) that there is a change of expression....I wonder why...

Edited by Clochette - a month ago