Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 5 months ago

How come she can’t open films at 60crore plus? Isn’t she the biggest star in India right now? smiley42Just wondering how come? How come none of her films break records ? Not even SLB and KJO Directorials. Hmmmm?

Also…. Ranbir gave a bigger hit than Brahmastra with Animal, and that too with non-famous Hindi actress smiley37that must hurt the ego na?

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Has any other Bollywood heroines given 60 cr opening?

You do realise that in hurry to bash Alia, you are actually bashin all heroines who can't open big on their own.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Let Alia have her space 

Tripti can have My space 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit

Has any other Bollywood heroines given 60 cr opening?

You do realise that in hurry to bash Alia, you are actually bashin all heroines who can't open big on their own.

We already know others can’t. My question is why can’t she do it ? She’s supposed to be the current generations number 1 superstarni…. Forget 60 crore opening. Rocky aur Rani opened at 11croresmiley37…. Even Shraddha-Sid gave 20crore opening with Ek Villain back in 2014

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 5 months ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Deepika has been doing better then most heroines in terms of commercial success this year I would like to think. Even Katrina has had a decent success. Tiger 3 did revolve around her a lot more than the other two films in the series. As for Tripti, she has my heart and always will! smiley27

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Her husband’s bringing the money home to her - its a BONUS, stop worrying about her. 

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Well she cannot, RRKPK is the proof.