Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

Waitingtoexhale Angelabassett GIF - Waitingtoexhale Angelabassett Burnitdown GIFs

I chose #5, let s*it blow up while she's gone

free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

To me the show has lost its charm. What are they even showing! It’s uncomfortable and disturbing to watch. Most disturbing triggers: 1. Armaan acting close to Abhira and giving her hopes while he has promised a future to Ruhi. 2. Two girls fighting over a guy who doesn’t respect any relation and acts bachara all the time. 3. Abhira in complete delusion and falling for Armaan, fighting with Ruhi. I stopped watching the show midway yesterday after Armaan’s promised to Ruhi and Abhira hugged him. Now I don’t feel like I can stomach any romantic, intimate moments between Armaan and Abhira. All those eye locks, catching, falling, etc., seems meaningless and disturbing. The character of Armaan has lost its integrity and charm. On top of that, it’s so disappointing to watch both girls go Gaga over him. That guy is utterly spineless and in the name of sacrifice and guilt, he is disrespecting all of his relations. Why did makers spoiled Armaan and Abhira’s love story even before it started?? I really want to continue watching this show for the lead pair (RP and Sam) but now I find it really hard. It’s not worth my time.

Edited by free_willy - 4 months ago
free_willy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Do you guys still feel like watching this show?

Edited by free_willy - 4 months ago
ghostlyghost thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I just wanna see the reaction after truth reveals

Sera-high123 thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Hello all …since this show is not exciting rn, I thought I’d make an exciting poll smiley37..so please go ahead and manifest the end you want ..and let us see if the majority vote matches what the show shows

Armaan ko dono reject karke chale jaaye.