Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Mini Chapter

Kanak and Avantika got to know Prithvi and Samagra left.

Kanak- This Vasantmitra, due to her stupidity now my son and son in law left Prarthna to fight such a small fight.

Avantika thought- And I was so close in making Prithvi mine forever. Ugh ..... Vasantmitra I will never forgive for you for this.

Vasantmitra and the troops reached the fort.

Vasantmitra- Let's circle around the fort and sneakily attack. Varun and Arjun you will be with me, Lkaha you attack from back and Shaka you stay hidden and when hinted attack.

They all agreed ......

Akramak was in his fort taking bath....his slaves were bathing him and he was remembering....

He was fighting against Simhanad and accidentally removed her mask and he saw Vasantmitra and desired her from that day. He had succeeded in capturing her but she very cleverly had escaped. She had left a katar in the process and Akramak kept it with him all the time.

Akramak was rubbing the Knife on his body and remembering Vasantmitra's beauty- You married that King, you fool if you had married me you would be my only queen...he evil laughed.....

He got the news that Vasantmitra had circled his fort...m

Akaramak laughed- So the bird herself flied in the cage. Nice........After I destroy her, I will attack her husband. I will first make him see me loving Vasantmitra and then cut his head off. He again evil laughed.

He got up and came to see outside.....

Akaramak saw Vasantmitra looking very angry and more beautiful than he last saw her.

Akramak sighed- After marriage she is looking even more beautiful. Guards, let her troops enter. Give her fake news that I left in hurry. I know her disposition. She becomes really proud and confident and this fault of hers made her my prisoner last time.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 4 months ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 121

After prolong fighting Akramak tricked Vasantmitra by understanding her tactics and captured her, Lakha, Varun and Arjun.

They were all in chains...

Shaka and his dacoits couldn't get the signal and were anxious.

Akramak was sitting with his paramours, he saw Vasantmitra from top to bottom and said, if you had accepted my offer to be my wife, you wouldn't be in such a situation, what a pity. Your loser husband couldn't face me so he sent you.

Vasantmitra shouted-Dont you dare take my husband's name from your dirty mouth. I came here because I knew I could defeat you.

Akaramak laughed- By being in chains...

He got up and touched her face, she spit on him and he slapped her....

Lakha shouted- How dare you slap her.

Akaramak- Oh so you are also his lover. Wow Vasantmitra, married to a king and affair with his brother, nice.

Vasantmitra-Such filthy mentality can be of only yours Akramak.

Akramak- Come to my bed, he said to Lakha- Seems like you want her too, Join me Prince, We shall enjoy her together. As Varun and Arjun were there, Lakha didn't respond.

Vasantmitra- Prithvi will kill you and before that I will torture you Akramak.

Akramak- Oh yeah, how.....

Vasantmitra smirked and she did War Cry of Shaka..........

Shaka heard it even from inside the fort ....such was Vasantmitra's training under him......

Vasantmitra signed others to so it as well....they all started doing war cry....

Akramak shouted- Stop it...

Shaka and his men started fighting the guards of the fort.....

Akramak cut chains of Vasantmitra and grabbed her hair......he dragged her out and came on the terrace....

Akramak shouted- Shaka, she is my prisoner now...Join me... otherwise I will kill her here ...he kept Knife on her neck.

Vasantmitra did a sign from her eyes....and Shaka smirked... Shaka kept his sword on the ground and fake pleaded- No, No Akramak please, my daughter is my life....marry her but don't kill her, I will join you.

Akramak laughed....he sniffed Vasantmitra, he shouted- Look at her, look at your queen, she is now my slave.....he evil laughed...he removed her upper cloth but just as he did... Vasantmitra did a trick which she saved it for Akramak all these years.....She scratched his neck..

Akramak- Bas, only this you can do....he started laughing..

Vasantmitra smirked- Akramak, I applied on my nails the very same oil using which you had imprisoned me remember, this oil made me unconscious.

Akramak- Impossible, only I know how this oil is prepared.

Vasantmitra laughed- Poor Akramak, Goodbye ...and suddenly Akramak started feeling dizzy, his nerves started slowing and he fell down.

Vasantmitra shouted- Baba, Attack.....

And the dacoit army attacked Akramak's men. Vasantmitra forgot to wear her upper cloth and went inside, she cut guards in half through her sword and cut chains of Varun, Arjun and Lakha. Even during this Lakha was just staring at her.

Akaramak's body was taken away by his men and they ran away. Akramak's heartbeat was slowing down...but he was still alive.

Vasantmitra and their army won, Shaka came to her and put his upper cloth on her and kissed her forehead. He said-My Child, you are amazing. You single handedly defeated Akramak with your intelligence.

Vasantmitra- Why didn't you guys kill him? His men took him away.

Shaka- We were fighting his men, they were very great in number.

Vasantmitra- Damn it, now he would again vow revenge.

Varun- Maharani, without you, we would surely have lost the battle.

Lakha- Where is Rupa?

Vasantmitra- She isn't a warrior, she could have been captured so I left her at safe place. Akramak could have used her against us.

Lakha- Used us, Ha, like we would care for that slave. It's her fate, to be sold and captured. He started laughing.

Vasantmitra- I pity your gross thinking but what can be expected from you anyway.

Lakha- Shut up...

Varun- Don't, please Lakha don't

The troops were very happy with Vasantmitra as their commander. They started shouting....Hail the Queen, Hail the Queen.

Suddenly one person saw Prithvi and Samagra coming there...

He shouted- Glory to Maharaj, Glory To Maharaj...Hail the King....Everyone shouted the same.

Prithvi and Samagra got down from their horses. They came towards Vasantmitra. Her smile slowly faded away when she saw Pruthvi's red and angry eyes. Samagra was behind him really scared of how Prithvi would react.

He came towards Vasantmitra and saw her with angry eyes.

Prithvi was looking at her and said- What happened here?

Vasantmitra-Maharaj...

Prithvi shouted- Varun, tell me what happened here.

Varun narrated the whole story and praised Vasantmitra to the skies.

Lakha was feeling jealous as he wanted the praises which Vasantmitra was getting.

Arjun- Maharaj, if Maharani wasn't with us, we would have lost the battle.

Prithvi was only angrily staring at Vasantmitra and her head was lowered with shame and fear.

Prithvi grabbed Vasantmitra's hand real tight and put her on his horse. He sat on the horse and said- Varun, you and Arjun stay at this fort and turn it into my new fort. Lakha you go and consolidate the areas we recaptured. Shaka I thank you again for your help.

Shaka- I am your warrior Maharaj. That's my honour to serve you.

Prithvi smiled - Samagra, you return back to the palace, I have something to talk about with my daring and unhinged queen, he took Vasantmitra away with him.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 122

Prithvi in anger was riding very fast without saying anything. Vasantmitra was really scared of his reaction.

Vasantmitra- Prithvi, where are we going?

Prithvi remained silent.... Suddenly it started raining but he was riding and riding.

He reached at the place where they months ago attended the Mela. Both were heavily wet due to rain. Prithvi had built a little Mansion there which he had named Vasant Griha in memory of their mission there. He took her in her mansion.

Prithvi left her in a room and went away....she couldn't understand anything.

Prithvi changed his clothes and sent some new clothes for Vasantmitra. She changed in it. Vasantmitra was in her room scare of Prithvi's silence. She didn't understand why he brought her in this mansion.

In night, Prithvi came and Vasantmitra ran to hug him but he stopped her.

Vasantmitra- Please Prithvi say something, I am tired of your silence. Why are you behaving this way?

Prithvi- How dare you defied my orders.

Vasantmitra- I am sorry but...I ...he grabbed her neck and pinned her to the wall.

Prithvi- You know I hate disloyal people, when I didn't want you to participate in this war why the heck you go. My queen, going with thousands of men alone. What reputation will I have.

Vasantmitra- Queens have fought before and will fight in future as well. What's such a big deal I don't understand.

Prithvi- The big deal is you defied my wishes. It's actually punishable by death.

Vasantmitra smiled- Fine, but I prefer to be killed by your hands. Whatever I did I thought only of you. Before my death I wish to reveal what and why I did this, am I allowed to say ?

Prithvi looked at her in pain- Akramak was a very strong opponent. I had got to know that he used to have a special oil which made a person numb. This oil's preparation only he and his vaidyas knew. It was a very secret procedure. I had once captured his Vaidya secretly and learned the Vidhi as that Vaidya also secretly hated Akramak because he had forcefully taken his daughter away. I did it as a secret mission, even Baba still doesn't know this. I prepared that oil when you were busy in preparing for this battle. I applied it on my nails and very carefully defeated him through his own procedure. Before you accuse me of not telling you, you in drunkenness could have revealed this to any of your paramours and I didn't want this to be known to anyone as I secretly planned it. So now Maharaj, do justice. She took a knife and gave it to him. Kill me Maharaj.

Prithvi looked really angry, he took the knife and pinned her to the wall. He put the knife on her neck and.........

Vaishali met Avantika who was very happy.

Vaishali- Oh my, you look very happy.

Avantika- Yes, look at this, she showed her ring. Prithvi has proposed me and wished to marry me now.

Vaishali was shocked and said- Really? How did you convince him?

Avantika- He probably understood what a grave mistake he did by marrying Vasantmitra. I am so happy that our love won in the end.

Vaishali- Are you sure? Seems like Maharaj loves her a lot.

Avantika- He was just obsessed, obsession gone, love gone.

Samagra and Prarthna were in their room, their baby was sleeping.

Prarthna- How was your journey? I guess it would be very amazing with such a beautiful companion.

Samagra remembered what Vaishali did with him and felt weird and traumatic.

Samagra- It wasn't pleasant, wasn't pleasant at all Prarthna, he had tears in his eyes.

Prarthna- What happened?

Samagra told her everything, Prathna was outraged and fuming with anger- What a cheap woman, she calls herself a princess? She has no class. You must punish her Arya, if you don't I will. She was about to go but he stopped her.

Samagra- Prarthna please, she felt remorse.

Prarthna- That doesn't make sense, she must be punished.

Samagra- who will punish her? She's my wife. I just say forget it for now. We have a lot more work to do. I hope Prithvi doesn't harm Vasantmitra.

Prarthna- Can he harm her?

Samagra remained silent but had lines of worry on his forehead.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 123

Prithvi puts knife on Vasantmitra's neck, she smiled and closed her eyes. She said, I Love You Prithvi.

He had tears in his eyes and he threw the knife away. He ran his fingers on her long and graceful neck. She opened her eyes and saw him with sad and longing eyes. She touched his face. They stared at each other for a minute. She asked- Are you hurt? He took her hand and put it on his heart and said- Here, Can you cure it? He slowly came towards her lips, there wasn't even an inch of a distance between them....she was breathing heavily, like it was her first time she was this close to him. As he was about to kiss her he moved away, leaving a teary eyed Vasantmitra.

Prithvi- I will punish you....

Vasantmitra- You are already punishing me.

Prithvi- You will have to see me with Avantika, I proposed her.

She was shocked and said- To torture me, you proposed her? You accepted Kamla, I am sure you can accept Avantika too. You gave her permission right.

Prithvi- This is your punishment, she had tears in her eyes.

Vasantmitra- Fine Maharaj, have a really happy married life. She was about to go out...

Prithvi- Where are you going?

Vasantmitra shouted while crying- You have had me, now why would you care for where I go? I am not a princess that you care for. She was crying really badly. You....never cared for me. You only wanted me. Baba was so right, I shouldn't have married you, Samagra was right....

Prithvi was shocked on the name of Samagra

Prithvi- Samagra?

Vasantmitra- Yes him, I wish I had married him instead of you.

Prithvi shouted- Vasantmitra and was about to slap her when he stopped his hand.

Vasantmitra sarcastically- Why? Why you stopped your hand? Seems like a little bit of humanity is left in you. Maharaj is kind enough to not hit a woman. Good Upbringing, she mockingly clapped her hands. Prithvi had tears in his eyes.....

Vasantmitra- You can so easily punish me but can't bear to listen to someone else's name on my lips. Ha? Pure narcissism is this, not love. Don't worry Maharaj, my love is pure, I won't have anyone in my life except you. Now goodbye....

As she was about to leave he pulled her hand and clutched it tightly.

Prithvi shouted- I was so worried for you......and you are blaming me, so irrationally without thinking you left , I would have died if anything had happened to you.

Vasantmitra- Lies, all lies, manipulations again and again.

Prithvi- You think I am lying?

Vasantmitra- Yes, if you really loved me, you wouldn't use Avantika to punish me. I put my life in danger for you. Otherwise I wouldn't care if Meluha wins or Mahishmati. A dacoit only cares for money not love Maharaj. We snatch, not give. My love for you taught me what is like to live for someone else but perhaps you can never understand my love for you.

Prithvi took a knife- Fine and he was about to stab himself when she grabbed it.

Vasantmitra- Are you crazy? What the hell are you doing?

Prithvi- You want to abandon me, you wish you were someone else's wife so why you care.

Vasantmitra grabbed the knife and thew it away- Are you out of your mind?

Prithvi- You want to go out then go, why wait. Why you care.

Vasantmitra-Oh god help me......she started crying again and hugged him. He hugged her real tight and kissed her whole face.

Prithvi crying- I was so worried for you, day and night I thought I might lose you. The thought of you being in clutches of Akramak was making me insane. He wasn't ready to let go of Vasantmitra from his embrace. I tried to divert my mind through Avantika but nothing happened and then I wanted you to fight for me but you chose to abandon me. Why? Am I nothing for you?

Vasantmitra- You are my everything. She wiped her tears and then his.

Prithvi- Promise me Vasantmitra next time you won't be putting yourself in danger. Please.

Vasantmitra- But...

He put his finger on her lips and said- No ifs and buts , promise me....

Vasantmitra- I am a warrior Prithvi, you cannot lock me up in palace.

Prithvi- Fine, you want to participate, then participate with me. Don't go like this ever again.

Vasantmitra- Ok but you can't cage a warrior for too long.

Prithvi- My beautiful eyed warrior, your beauty in itself is lethal enough to kill anyone.

Vasantmitra- So? You forgave me?

Prithvi- You always leave me with no choice. She hugged him. He sniffed her hair and said- Oh how I missed your scent, he rubbed his nose with her nose and gently kissed it. You have to compensate for all the days you left me.

Vasantmitra- This is not punishment, she kissed him, it's my reward.

Prithvi laughed, he picked her up and swirled her around. They fell on the bed........

Prithvi- My dangerous warrior .......and they spent the entire day and night blissfully with each other.

Next Morning

Vasantmitra and Prithvi were lying together on their bed...

Prithvi- I remember when we last time came here for Mela, what amazing things happened here. You confessed your love then I confessed my love and so many things happens since then.

Vasantmitra caressed his face and said, One thing changed.

Prithvi- What?

Vasantmitra- I became a queen.

Prithvi- Yes, queen of my heart. He remembered packing all her stuff in anger.

Prithvi- Ah.......

Vasantmitra- What?

Prithvi nervously- ah nothing, nothing, a very big surprise I have planned for you back in the palace.

Vasantmitra- Oh good lord what have you done now? You become very irrational in anger.

Prithvi fake smiled- Oh you will love it and hugged her. He thought- Hey Bhagwan, I have created so many problems in my anger, packed her bags, bragged of abandoning her when I couldn't see her going away at all and above all I proposed Avantika, Gai Bhains Pani Mein.

Vasantmitra- What are you thinking?

Prithvi- Nothing

Vasantmitra- That proposing Avantika was to make me jealous right, you were trying to punish me....she hugged him and said- I know, my Prithvi can never hurt me. She kissed his neck.

Prithvi thought- My darling, your Prithvi is way more capable of doing stupid things than you think. I wonder what will I tell these two crazy cats, Vasantmitra can't see me with another woman and Avantika is ever ready to jump on me. Oh lord, help me when we get back.

Vasantmitra put her head on his chest- Prithvi..

Him while caressing her hair- Hmm....

Vasantmitra- Can I ask you something?

Prithvi- Yes

Vasantmitra- What you feel for Kamla? She remembered watching their moments and feeling jealous.

Prithvi- Respect and nothing else. She is there just for an heir.

She was relieved and said- I can't even think of you loving someone else. It pierces my heart like an arrow.

Prithvi- Same with me...

And they shared a real Passionate kiss.....

Lakha was drinking and Rupa was sitting on his lap comforting him.

Lakha- That Vasantmitra, she snatched my glory again. Oh I wish I had accepted Akramak's offer, I would have felt such satisfaction in humiliating her.

Rupa- Don't worry Rajkumar, you will get your glory.

Lakha- When are you arranging my meeting with Suryadev.

Rupa- Soon Rajkumar, soon.

Lakha- You better hurry. I have big plans my brother, really big plans.

Rupa was frightened to see Lakha like this and thought-I wish I could escape this crazy man. I fell for him but I know I am nothing but an object of passion for him, nothing else.

Rupa- Suryadev has a really beautiful daughter, you must ask for her hand for an alliance. She's docile, nice and a really moralistic young girl.

Lakha- Yeah? What's her name?

Rupa- Her name is Chaya.

Lakha- Hmm....I will think about it but first let me meet Suryadev.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 4 months ago
coderlady thumbnail

chapter 118

Prithvi is hell bent on showing he doesn't care, but Kamla knows him better.

coderlady thumbnail

Besides Vaishali, Kamla has also learned the secret residing in Samagra's heart. But even doesn't quite have her love.

coderlady thumbnail

Vasant is leading the troops and they all agreed to follow her. Lakha will not take this insult easily. She did the right thing, but for him, this is an insult.

coderlady thumbnail

Did Prithvi learn anything from the jealous man? He is acting just that like too. Being all blind in jealousy and ego.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 119

If it wasn't for Vasant, Prarthna might not have delivered her baby easily. But Kanak will never be thankful.

coderlady thumbnail

Good to see Vasant getting a major victory against Akaramak. Lakha is useless but he is a dangerous fool.