Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

chapter 114

Its good to see Vasant fight for what she wants. She has been manipulated enough.

coderlady thumbnail

Vaishali played her game and betrayed Samagra. She is sorry now but that can not undo what is done.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 115

Vaishali made the wrong move again. She is too desperate for Samagra's love. She is losing her respect.

coderlady thumbnail

How will Vasant make her move and get out of the palace? So far Prithvi does not suspect a thing.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 116

So Vasant did make it out of the palace. She might even help Rupa somehow.

coderlady thumbnail

Vaishali learns that Vasant is her sister. Will that change her outlook towards her? Vasant for one will actually treat her like a sister when she finds out.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 117

This is how Prithvi thinks he will punish Vasant? And for what? Just for doing what she believes?

coderlady thumbnail

Now we know Avantika is not a loyal person. She will backstab anyone. Vasant was kind to her but she is not deserving.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 119

Avantika came to meet Prithvi who was very upset. She entered his room and he looked at her but wasn't mesmerized despite she was looking extremely beautiful. She came towards him and hugged him.

Avantika- Prithvi, after so long we both are together. I am so happy. She had tears in her eyes.

He was silent and was just caressing her hair. She grabbed the opportunity and ran her fingers on his back. He was so involved in worry of Vasantmitra he didn't even realise it and she took it as a sign to go forward. She kissed him and he was shocked. But in his anger he reciprocated as a way of hurting Vasantmitra. She became more confident and threw him on the bed. She started kissing him again and he decided to just go along but suddenly a guard entered....

Guard- Forgive me Sire, this news could not wait.

Prithvi pushed Avantika away and asked anxiously thinking it was news of Vasantmitra.

Guard- Maharaj, Rajkumari Prarthna is feel terrible pain in her stomach.

Avantika angry- For this you disturbed us, it's labour pain, it's natural. What Maharaj will do in this?

Guard- Kshama Rajkumari, but Dai Maa told me she is not able to bear the pain and it's serious.

Prithvi shocked- What?

He hurriedly got up and left to see Prarthna.

Avantika was shocked and got upset, she threw her hand on the bed and said- Again disturbance, today I would have finally got my love back but Prarthna ruined everything. Ugh ...I need to be alone with Prithvi somewhere to finally reconcile with him in every way.

Prithvi came outside the room, Prarthna was shouting in pain....he got worried.

Prithvi- Maa what happened? How is Prarthna.

Kanak- Prithvi she's in pain, the childbirth is difficult for her. Samagra is also not here. Oh god please save my daughter.

Prithvi looked very worried for his sister.

Nurse came outside and said- Maharaj, we need this Aushadhi for Rajkumari. She gave him name of a medicine.

Prithvi- Ok I will send someone to bring it.

Nurse- I already asked Rajvaidya, this medicine is only found in jungles of borders of Meluha, somewhere a year ago Shaka's dacoits used to create chaos.

Prithvi shocked and he remembered....

Flashback....

Prithvi and Vasantmitra were lying on their diwan....their arms and bodies entangled with each other. He was kising her neck and she was eating a root.

Prithvi- What is this?

Vasantmitra- Oh this, this is a very powerful root. Baba says girls should eat it from their childhood, it makes body strong and immune and also helps in stopping excessive blood when a woman is giving birth.

Prithvi- Oh good, our kids will be born healthy.

She blushed.....and he gave her kiss ...he caressed her chin and said- My beautiful eyes apsara....

He came out of his thoughts and himself ran to her room and started finding out the roots she used to eat. Suddenly he found few roots in a cotton bag. He showed it to Nurse and said- This is the medicine, wow, amazing Maharaj, where did you get this?

Prithvi with tears in his eyes - My wife eats this.

Nurse smiled- Oh good, your children with this queen will be really strong and healthy Maharaj.

Kanak and Avantika who were there got jealous and Kamla smiled.

Kamla- See Maharaj, Vasantmitra is not here still he is taking care of you.

Kanak- Kamla please, don't take her name, we are already too distressed.

Avantika thought- Just when Prithvi and I come close, this Vasantmitra always ruins it for me. Ugh....

After an hour...they heard a baby's sound.

Doctor ame out smiling...- Congratulations, both baby and mother are well, all thanks to Queen's medicine.

Prithvi gave her a big Thaal of gold coins ....Doctor smiled and said- Maharaja, give a special gift to your queen.

Prithvi was dumbstruck.

Everyone entered the room and saw Prarthna sleeping. They saw the baby near her. It was a boy. They all got teary eyed.

Kanak picked up the baby and said- My daughter's son....so beautiful, just like his parents.

Kamla and Avantika started admiring the baby, they wanted to play with him. Prithvi laughed at their girly behaviour of getting really excited to see a baby. He remembered his own children whom he met very rarely and suddenly had urge to see them. He went to Kanak's room where his Son and daughter were there. He got emotional seeing his you kids and started playing with them. It was after months he remembered them.

Vasantmitra and the whole troops very sneakily entered the Jungle. She hinted two troops to hide. She did a war cry which only Akramak's men knew. They thought their men were calling them and they came out of hiding. They didn't realise they got trapped and the warriors attacked Akramak's men. In just few minutes they were annihilated. The battle went on till the morning.

This was the first time Prithvi's army got success since they came here. They renounced and shouted Hail the king, Hail the queen.

Vasantmitra- Maharaj's brave warriors, without your valour and loyalty no commander can get success. This success belongs to your courage. Now we shall attack the fort where Akaramak is staying.

Lakha was hating that Vasantmitra was getting all the attention and praises. He left from there......

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 120

Samagra and Vaishali returned to the palace. He got to know about all the fiasco which happened. He first met Prarthna. He kissed her forehead and very lovingly kissed his son. He had tears in his eyes.

Prarthna- Without Vasantmitra's medicine I wouldn't be alive. I wish Bhaiya abandons his anger on her. This is the second time she saved me.

Samagra- Don't worry, this is one of their lover's spat. He is actually worried for her but isn't letting his ego accept that.

He later met Prithvi. Samagra- Prithvi you look pale and distressed. If you are so worried for her then let's go, we will bring her back.

Prithvi- She chose to defy me when I didn't wish for her to participate in this fight. Yet she went there. It's a crime to not follow my orders. What does she think of herself? Is she above me. She's a queen because of me.

Samagra- Prithvi this is the same warrior for whom you went in disguise and asked her to be in your army. The real reason is that you are madly obsessed with her and don't want to go outside the palace leaving your sight. Look how worried you are for her.

Prithvi- Samagra I don't want to talk about her, tell me how your expedition was. He remembers Vaishali's tricking him in bed with her and told Prithvi as Vaishali was still a danger for them as she could double cross then anytime. They didn't have an iota of trust on her despite her helping them many times.

Prithvi angry- Why didn't you kill her. If this woman can do this, next day she can harm anyone.

Samagra- If she were a normal honey trapper I would, Virochana is very smart, he deliberately sent a princess. We cannot harm her. This is what he wants.

Prithvi- I understand.....I will find a way to get rid of her. Don't worry.

Samagra- Prithvi, if...you allow, can I participate in the fight? I can see you are worried for her but you are forgetting that before your wife this was her daily routine.

Prithvi- No, you stay with Prarthna here. She just had a baby, she needs your attention.

Suddenly a guard entered and said- Forgive me Sire but a good news.

Prithvi- What?

Guard- We had almost lost but with Queen Vasantmitra's leadership we got success. Everyone was in awe of her skills.

Prithvi felt proud but he also didn't want to show it so kept poker face.

Guard- Now she is going to attack Akramak's fort.

Prithvi- What? My orders were only to route them out of my territory. His fort is between Meluha and Mahishmati. It can be very dangerous.

Prithvi- Samagra, lets go. Samagra too was anxious as this decision was definitely suicidal for her.