Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Mini Chapter

In early morning

Vasantmitra was sleeping peacefully and Prithvi was admiring. He gave a quick kiss on her forehead and left. She opened her eyes and had tears in her eyes.

Prithvi to Guards- Her protection should be as tight as there is for Rajmata and Mukhya Maharani. I won't be tolerating any negligence towards her just because she is not Chief Queen anymore. Understood.

Guards nodded

Prithvi left to take a bath

Samagra was very upset with Vaishali but he still needed her support to go into deeper in the conspiracy. They left to visit Shaka's village. While traveling Samagra looked extremely serious and angry on her.

Vaishali- For how long are you gonna stay like this. We are a couple what's big deal?

Samagra- Put yourself in my place and mine at yours. Then talk.

The sudden realisation of the situation hit her hard. She held her head in shame and tearfully said, I am so Sorry.

Samagra- Why? You weren't sorry before, now when you kept yourself at my place you are feeling sorry.

Vaishali- What can I do to make up to you? Please, I will do anything.

Samagra- I don't trust you anymore Vaishali. Don't talk to me and don't think whatever I told you in that state you can use it against me. I fear no one.

Vaishali- In that state you constantly said you loved me and wanted to save her. Is Vasantmitra in danger?

Samagra- I said I won't be talking to you anymore.

Vaishali felt angry, sad and slight jealous of Vasantmitra.

Vaishali- Please don't tell about this to anyone, I will become an object of abhorrence.

Samagra- Why? Everything was fair in love and war for you right? Then why are you fearing of your brave deed. Right now you are so repulsive to me. What's the difference between you and a slave.

Vaishali shouted- Don't drag my mother into this, whatever I did, I did, she is innocent.. she started crying heavily.....she is innocent and she broke down in tears.

Samagra- I wasn't talking about your mother. Who is your mother? I only know that she's a slave.

Vaishali- Yes, she was a slave.

Samagra- Was? Is she free now?

Vaishali- Yes, free from life.

Samagra- Oh I am sorry.

Vaishali- My mother was bought by Virochana was sent in service of Maharaj. They only used her all her life and then she died after suffering trauma.

Samagra understood her mother went through trauma so he didn't ask further.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 115

Prithvi was taking his evening bath when a guard came....

Guard- Maharaj, Arya Arjun is here to meet you.

Prithvi- Send him in.

Prithvi was playing with hair of one of his woman slaves who was bathing him- Tell Arjun, what you have to say.

Arjun- Prithvi, Varun, Lakha and I are making preparations to go to confront Akramak.

Prithvi- Very good and?

Arjun- Prithvi we have got the news that Akramak has been promised by Bhadradev that after he kills you he will....he stopped

Prithvi- What?

Arjun- He will gift Vasantmitra to Akramak as his slave..

Prithvi got very angry and his eyes became red...

Prithvi very angry- Arjun, I want this Akramak dead.

Arjun left and Prithvi shouted- Bhadradev......I will kill you.

Vasantmitra was in her room walking impatiently here and there as she was anxious. She remembered Akramak defeating her and was about to capture her but with great difficulty she escaped. She thought- Prithvi is not understanding, he is very cunning. It's very difficult to defeat him. Ugh.. I can be a huge help to him but he isn't ready to listen to me.

She saw guards protecting her all the time making her very difficult to escape. She started writing a letter.

My dear Prithvi, I am leaving to fight Akramak. Don't worry I will come back as a winner to you. I hope you will forgive me for defying you but I only want to see you win. I love you more than my own life and can not bear to see you distressed. Again forgive me to cause you pain.

Your Love

Vasantmitra

She started preparing for the fight. She picked up her sword and said- Simhanad is back................

In night, Prithvi came to visit her......

Prithvi hugged her from behind and Vasantmitra closed her eyes. She wanted to cherish her every moment with him as she was going on a long journey now and that too without his approval.

She turned and looked at him seductively. She hugged him tightly and gave a really passionate kiss to him. Prithvi fell short of breath.

Prithvi- Oh my what's got into you? You are like a wild cat tonight.

She ran her fingers on his body and pushed him on the bed. She started kissing him and he went along with her.

Lakha was with Arjun and Varun...they were preparing for the battlefield.

Lakha- I will crush this Akramak.

Varun- Yes, he's eyeing our Maharani. We will poke his eyes out.

Lakha- Maharani?

Varun- Don't you know? He's a rival of Vasantmitra and desires to make her his slave.

Lakha laughed and thought- If someone's gonna make her a slave that would be me only.

Avantika was in her room all depressed. Rupa came to meet her.

Rupa- Rajkumari? Are you alright?

Avantika- What do you think?

Rupa- You are becoming pale day by day.

Avantika- I don't have anything to live for.

Rupa- Let's go back Rajkumari.

Avantika- Aren't you new favourite of Lakha?

Rupa- If that's so he has dozens of favourites in the palace. I am only one of them.

Avantika- Even if I go back now what will people say? I lived here for far too long. Everyone knows my equation with Prithvi. I thought I would be married with Prithvi by now. Oh my unfortunate fate. Even Vasantmitra couldn't make him marry me. She started crying.

Rupa- Don't be upset Rajkumari, sooner or later Maharaj will recognise your love towards him.

Prithvi and Vasantmitra were entangled with each other and she was caressing his face and looking at him very lovingly.

Prithvi- What's got into you? You seem to be extra loving tonight. He was caressing his chin.

Vasantmitra- Nothing, I was just admiring my handsome king.

Prithvi smiled .... and kissed her....she started kissing his neck and then chest...

Prithvi- Oh god, I may not be able to go to court tomorrow. She laughed but with tears in her eyes. She hugged him and very passionately said- I Love You very much Prithvi.

He embraced her very tightly in his arms.

Samagra and Vaishali reached Shaka's village and rented a small house.

Samagra- I hope you won't be repeating the same vile act now or should I make efforts for my safety.

Vaishali- Don't taunt me....I am ashamed of my act.

Samagra- I won't be able to sleep in your presence.

She came towards him and removed her upper cloth.

Vaishali- I am asking for your consent now.

Samagra- I....hate you Vaishali. I will send you back very soon.

Vaishali- I helped you so many times and you cannot fulfill my one wish.

Samagra- Wow, what amazing goals you have in your life. I know you are a honey trapper.

Vaishali upset- If I dress like Vasantmitra then ...

Samagra shouted- SHUT UP....what do you think I am? You.....forget it, there are no words to describe your cheapness. Get Out.

Vaishali shocked

Samagra shouted- I said get out .....

Vaishali stared at him for a minute and then in anger said- Fine, I will and she left the house. Samagra punched the wall in anger.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 116

Vaishali in night was all alone roaming on the streets. Suddenly she saw two men coming from behind. She started walking faster. They also started walking fast. As she was about to run they came in front of her.

First man- Look, what a beautiful woman that too in this moonlight.

Second man- What are you doing alone here.

Vaishali show them her katar and said- Let me go.

First man laughed- Aww we are so scared...they laughed. Vaishali knocked one man down. Suddenly two more men came from behind. Vaishali now was distressed. One man removed her upper cloth. But suddenly a arrow came from nowhere and it hit his chest. Samagra came.

Samagra- How dare you touch my wife? Vaishali and Samagra started fighting and in just few minutes they overpowered them. Men ran away.

Samagra took her upper cloth and put it on her.

Samagra- Are you alright?

Vaishali looked distressed and shocked.

Samagra- I am sorry I threw you out in such night in anger.

Vaishali- I can understand your pain too. I duped you two times. It must had been really traumatic for you.

Samagra was silent

Vaishali- You saved me despite whatever evil I have done to you. You are truly a nobleman. She took his hand and kissed it.

Samagra- Let us leave from here. Vaishali and Samgra left the place.

In morning

Lakha, Arjun and Varun sat on their horses. Suddenly Rupa came and Lakha put her on his horse.

Arjun- Lakha what the hell? You are taking your slave with you?

Lakha- Our slave, she will be there to entertain us, what say guys?

They all laughed and Rupa looked distressed but she was used to humiliation as she suffered it many times in the past.

Vasantmitra saw it and felt really sad for Rupa. Vasantmitra was in disguise of a soldier.

Vasantmitra carefully sneaked out in mid night and joined the army without anyone's knowledge with help of a Dasi.

Prithvi woke up from the bed not finding Vasantmitra next to him....

Prithvi- Dasi

Dasi- Pranam Maharaj

Prithvi- Where is Maharani?

Dasi gave him the letter which Vasantmitra told her to give him. Prithvi read the letter and was shocked to his core. He shouted- Vasantmitra.......His eyes were fuming with anger.........He got up and went to meet the army but they had left already.

Prithvi- I will not forgive you Vasantmitra. You....you defied me. His ego was extremely hurt.

Dasi came- Maharaj, it's time for you morning bath, you have very important matters to discuss today.

Prithvi was very angry but he couldn't escape his work today so he went for the bath anxiously and filled with anger.

Samagra and Vaishali met Village chief who was son of Shaka's brother, his name was Deva.

Deva-

Uncle Shakadeva used to be Village Chief. Uncle and my father had a sister named Lachi. And he told all about accident of Bhadradev and how Lachi first became the concubine and then wife and birth of Vasantmitra. All this terribly shocked Vaishali.

Vaishali- Vasantmitra is my sister?

Samagra- That's why I told you that you would be greatly helping your father and kingdom. You won't be a traitor by double crossing Virochana because he is hurting your kingdom since he came in contact with Maharaj Bhadradev.

Vaishali was fuming with anger- That treacherous man used me. I hate him.

Deva- After Bua's death, Vasantmitra was taken care by Uncle. He rarely met us after he joined the dacoits to take revenge. He knew without any power he couldn't fight Bhadradev. I don't understand one thing, if Maharaj loved Maharani Lachi so much, how could he believe Virochana.

Samagra- Only Virochana can tell everyone how he duped Maharaj Bhadradev.

Vaishali- But how? Maharaj is totally a puppet in his hands. How will be able to catch the truth of Virochana and Maharani Sujata. Both of them have been manipulating our family for so long. Virochana was the one who kidnapped my mother and gifted as a slave to my father. They got shocked learning this. I bet he had killed her, now I am sure.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 117

In night, Prithvi was very upset and he was drinking. Kanak , Avantika and Kamla entered his room.

Kanak- I told you this woman was a bad call for all of us. Look how she left you defying your wishes. She is making a mockery of ourselves. God forbid if someone knows that a queen is among them like this what will they think of us.

Kamla- Maharaj, she is a warrior, there must be some reason for leaving.

Avantika- What reason can there be? That Akramak is her former admirer. Obviously she is there to seduce him to help Prithvi and Lakha is also there, who knows if he still fancies her. Kanak evil smiled at Avantika who gave it to Kanak.

Prithvi was highly upset and angry at this......he drank more and said, leave......

Kanak- Take Care Prithvi...

Prithvi- Except Avantika, they got shocked.

Kanak evil smiled and Kamla looked distressed.

Kamla thought- I hope he won't do which he will terribly regret.

Kanak and Kamla left and Kanak closed the door.

Kanak thought- Finally, one princess as chief queen and another princess as his love. My family will be complete and Prithvi will abandon Vasantmitra. After this he won't even keep her in Antahpura. Thank God everything went so smooth without even trying. I should have had faith of dirty lineage of Vasantmitra. It was capable enough to destroy their so called marriage. She evil smirked while Kamla was extremely worried for both Prithvi and Vasantmitra.

Prithvi came close to Avantika and opened her hair bun ......her hair started flowing in the wind. He touched her lips and said- Do you still love me?

Avantika became very happy and hugged Prithvi- Yes, Prithvi, Yes , I love you very much.........She kissed him and he in anger reciprocated.

He took his diamond ring and put it on Avantika's finger. She got very happy.

Prithvi- I will marry you soon.

Avantika was very surprised and shocked..........She hugged him.

Prithvi thought- You have gone too far Vasantmitra, I will punish you severely.

Avantika- Last time you came to my palace we couldn't properly spend time together. She sat on his bed and took a peacock feather....she hinted Prithvi......he came to her and gently made her fall on the bed..he rubbed the feather on her face and she closed her eyes but he wasn't liking it....he saw rose petals in water and remembered Vasantmitra.......and in anger left the room.....

Avantika was shocked but happy ...she took the feather and said- Sorry Vasantmitra, I am not self sacrificing person. If I get Prithvi crushing your relationship I will do it. She rubbed the feather on her face while smirking.

Vasantmitra was in disguise and the army halted at a place. No one knew Vasantmitra was in the army. She was eating food. She thought- I am sure Prithvi would be angry but I know he will forgive me. He loves me and when the battle will be won his anger will definitely go away.

She saw Arjun touching Rupa's chin and was talking with her. She thought- She's Lakha's favourite and that vile man is just using her, poor Rupa.

Vasantmitra thought- Tomorrow the battle will start, I will crush Akramak.

Prithvi went to meet Kamla.

Prithvi was very silent.

Kamla- Maharaj, trust me, Vasantmitra must have done this for a reason, she loves you very much.

Prithvi- I don't talk about traitors with my queens and certainly not with Chief Queen. He picked Kamla in his arms and started loving her. Tears were falling from his eyes....Kamla said- Stop....You are distressed......She took his hand and put it on his heart. Ask it, can you hate her?

Prithvi removed her hand in anger.....

Kamla- I got my answer, you just can not hate her. He looked other way in anger. Give her a chance Maharaj, She's not only your queen but you warrior.

Prithvi- I will abandon her

Kamla got shocked..............and then started laughing.

Prithvi- Why are you laughing?

Kamla- Why are you saying such things you can't do.

Prithvi- What? I will.

Kamla smiled- We will see.....

Prithvi was furious....

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter -116

He is enraged that Vasantmira left on a mission without Prithvi's consent.

Ooh Toh Vasantmira was the daughter of Bhradadev and Sister of Vaishali

Rupa's life is in danger

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter-117

Taking the advantage of Vasantmira's despature Kanak and Avantika adding fuel .

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 118

In mid night, Kamla was sleeping but Prithvi had his eyes opened. He was worried for Vasantmitra but due to his anger and ego he didn't want to admit it. He thought- She wanted to leave me, she did. Now she is no more my wife, I will abandon her the moment she comes back, if she comes back. He couldn't sleep at all as when he was closing his eyes, he was remembering her beauty, her eyes, their moments, their fights, everything. He got up in anger and went on the window. He looked at moon and said, she wants me to run after her everytime, I won't do it. I am a King, I don't run after women, they run after me. He saw Kamla sleeping, he left the room.

The army near the borders were preparing to attack Akramak's men. Vasantmitra was in disguise, she didn't want to look suspicious. Suddenly Shaka and his dacoits came there as Prithvi ordered them to help his army and they had personal beef with Akramak.

Lakha as custom had had to greet Shaka being the father in law Prithvi. He hugged Shaka and thought- You are Prithvi's father in law but I want you to be my father in law and he smirked. Shaka didn't know what evil Lakha had done and what he was planning as very shrewdly Rajmata hid the scandal and didn't let it out in open.

Shaka- Rajkumar, in this fight and me and my men are solely with Maharaj Prithvisena.

Lakha- And Maharani Vasantmitra right?

Shaka looked at him surprisingly.

Lakha- I mean she is not chief queen anymore but she still is his wife though.

Shaka sighed and said- Yeah, I heard he got married again and made his new bride Chief Queen but I am not here to talk about all this. I am a soldier of Maharaj.

Lakha- Dacoit Shaka, there is a difference. Shaka got angry and Vasantmitra wanted to punch Lakha very badly but she couldn't let her disguise out in open as Akramak would know and might change his plans.

Arjun came quickly and tried to ease the situation by hugging Shaka.

Arjun- Shaka is a very good warrior, I bet we will win this battle in no time. He nervously laughed.

Shaka went with Arjun.

Varun- Lakha, please, Prithvi has given you another chance. Don't ruin it. Our goal here is to defeat Akramak, not create problems.

Lakha did not say anything but looked annoyed.

Vasantmitra wanted to meet Shaka. Tears were falling from her eyes watching her father but she couldn't meet him. Shaka was feeling Vasantmitra's presence but he couldn't think that she would be here as he so far got to know this much Prithvi didn't want to do anything to do with him.

Vaishali and Samagra were returning and halted at a place.

Vaishali- What should we do now?

Samagra- Listen, tell Virochana that I have fallen in love with you and can do anything whatever you say.

Vaishali- His first order will be for you to betray Prithvi.

Samagra- Let him think like that.

Vaishali- What is in your mind?

Samagra smirked- Do as I say.

Vaishali smiled...she got up and sat on his lap making him shocked.

Samagra-- What are you doing?

Vaishali cupped his face and said- I know there is only one woman in your heart, but I have hopelessly fallen in love with you.

Samagra looked away.....

Vaishali ran her finger on his face and then neck- Accept me please. Like a slave or concubine or wife...anyway you want.

Samagra- I don't have concubines, I have been faithful to Prarthna.

She chuckled- Are you? But there is another lady in your heart, my sister.

Samagra had tears in his eyes- I can't help it.

Vaishali- You can understand the pain of unrequited love. Why are you giving me pain? I am supporting you.

Samagra- Love doesn't demand Vaishali, love frees.

Vaishali- My love is not unconditional. She kissed him.

Samagra- You can't trap me.

Vaishali chuckled and got up- You still don't trust me, I understand and she left the room.

Samagra was irritated......

In morning, Kamla and Prarthna were walking and talking when they saw some commotion in Vasantmitra's room. They went in it and saw servants packing Vasantmitra's stuff.

They bowed to royal women.

Kamla- What is going on? How dare you people are packing Vasantmitra's things.

One servant- Mukhya Maharani Kshama but Maharaj has ordered her to pack her bags till she comes back, then he will decide.

Prarthna- Oh no Prithvi Bhaiya looks serious now, he might leave Vasantmitra. I know Bhaiya, he's very egoistic. If someone goes against his wishes, he punishes them. He did the same with Avantika.

Kamla smiled and said- Prarthna, you don't realise Maharaj's obsession with Vasantmitra. You will see when they will meet again. The more they get away from each other, the more they come closer because they can't live away from each other.

Prarthna- How can you be so sure?

Kamla smiled but didn't say anything.

Prarthna- I always wanted Bhaiya to leave her but now when I have accepted her I feel very bad for her but she did wrong, why did she go against Bhaiya's wishes.

Kamla- Vasantmitra is not a caged bird, she is a warrior. There must be something which made her go away in this fight otherwise she loves Prithvi blindly, she couldn't do anything to hurt him.

Prarthna- I just pray to go everything ends well.

Kamla- Me too, have you gotten any letter from Samagra bhaiya?

Prarthna- No, I didn't, but Arya is with his new wife, he surely would be enjoying himself. She looked jealous and annoyed.

Kamla smiled- My darling Bhabhi Prarthna, Bhaiya loves the woman who resides in his heart the most. He will never love her as much as he loves her.

Prarthna got shy and went away blushing, Kamla's smiled turned in sadness. She wiped her tears quickly and thought- I got my love Bhaiya but you. I have learnt to sacrifice for my loved ones from you. You sacrificed your love for Vasantmitra for Maharaj. No one can be a better friend than you. I know you never told anyone and silently bore the pain but I am you sister, I understood the day I saw you looking at her when she came in this palace. Vasantmitra is your love, don't worry Bhaiya I will always protect her like you wish.

Lakha, Arjun, Varun , Shaka and others gave a surprise attack on Akramak's men.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 4 months ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Mini Chapter

The assault on Akramak's men didn't prove to be much fruitful as they ran away into jungle making it problematic for them. For two days the fight continued without much gains. Arjun got injured real bad and Lakha proved to be not a very sharp man compared to Prithvi and Samagra. He was occassionally ignoring Shaka's suggestions.

Lakha- You dacoits, always a nuisance.

Shaka angry- Why are you blaming us for your stupidity.

Vasantmitra shouted- Bas....

She revealed herself and the whole army was shocked. Everyone bowed to her. Lakha also had to do it as per her status as Prithvi's favourite queen.

Varun- Maharani, you here.

Vasantmitra- From now on, I will be commanding the troops. I know this jungle better than anyone else. Follow my lead soldiers and the win shall be ours.

Shaka was shocked to see Vasantmitra, he got emotional and was about to hug her when she shouted- Shaka, I am a queen. No one can touch a queen. Shaka was shocked but looked proud of her. He thought- Just like how Lachi was timid, Vasantmitra is very strong.

Vasantmitra- Troops, follow me in the jungle....Shaka, you with your men hide and wait for our signal. I bet this Akramak is hiding in this very jungle.

Lakha shouted- I am the commander not you. This troops comes under me.

Vasantmitra shouted- And the whole Empire is under my husband.

Lakha- We have no information of him sending you to lead us.

Vasantmitra- Troops, who you choose to be led by? Lakha or me?

Troops were silent for a moment and then in one voice they shouted - You Maharani (They actually were irritated and annoyed with Lakha's lackluster and sometimes unrealistic approach in the battle).

She looked at Lakha and smirked. Lakha looked really angry but he wanted to fight Akramak because he wanted Vasantmitra and Lakha didn't like it.

Vasantmitra led the troops with Shaka behind into the jungle.

Prithvi was in his court when a two men and a woman came to him for justice.

Ist Man- Maharaj, I need Nyay.

Prithvi- What happened?

Ist Man- Maharaj, she is my wife and she stayed with this man. I want her to be punished.

Prithvi- Is this true?

Wife in tears- No Maharaj, I didn't. I was out to meet my old mother who was sick. This guy is my neighbour and I see him as a brother. He was just helping me to get back in night. I left my sick old mother alone just because my husband doesn't like me going outside and she started crying.

Prithvi- Is this true?

IInd Man- Yes Maharaj, this woman is like a sister to me. She was in distress because her old mother is sick and he doesn't let her meet her as her home is very far away. I take care of her mother out of pity.

Ist Man- Which person helps a lady without getting anything in return? I told her I will take her but she left alone.

Wife- Maharaj because she needed my immediate attention. I did nothing wrong Maharaj, please give me Nyay. My husband abandoned me because he doesn't trust me.

Prithvi- Do you have any witness for your innocence lady?

Wife was shocked- Witness? Just because I cared for my mother and took help of a person, my husband abandoned me. I have no reason to live now. My life is ruined. She immediately took a katar from a soldier who was standing nearby and stabbed herself. Everyone got shocked.

Man shouted- Priye, no.....no.....why you killed youself, I loved you so much, I couldn't bear to think you loved someone else so did this stupidity.

Prithvi- Guards take her to Vaidya and they immediately took her.

Ist Man- Maharaj Kshama, I don't need any justice. I love my wife. I thought you would punish this man and my wife would cut all contacts with him. I was jealous. I didn't realise he was like a brother to her. He fell down crying and the IInd man picked him up and took him away.

Prithvi- Enough melodrama today.....Why these small cases are brought in front of me and he left in anger....he straight went to his room, he started thinking of what that man said, he remembered Vasantmitra's getting stabbed and him losing his mind, that day he felt his soul left his body. He was getting irritated by the feeling that he couldn't stay mad at Vasantmitra even after she disobeyed him. Ugh .......he shouted- Guards.

Guards came....

Prithvi in anger- Call Avantika immediately......

Guards told Avantika that Prithvi was calling her and she got surprised.....she smirked and wore a really beautiful and mesmerizing dress and applied perfume on herself.

Avantika- Sorry Vasantmitra but I will be his love from now on till forever......she evil laughed.....

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 113

Vaishali was only interested in who Samagra loves. Thought she might ask more about the secret but she didn't.

coderlady thumbnail

Prithvi's manipulations just backfires. Now Vasant is determined to go fight the rival gang of dacoits.