Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

chapter 109

Perfect Kanak. Blame the person who just saved your daughter. Can this woman ever be grateful?

She's a self obsessed proudy woman. She is typical mother in law who can't see Prithvi loving his wife so passionately and choses her lineage as excuse for her bitterness.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Vasant gets miffed when Prithvi pays attention to another woman. But then she always melts when he comes back.

That's the problem with Vasantmitra, Prithvi is her weakness. No matter what happens, she always is weak in front of him and he takes advantage of it sometimes. She knew she would have eventually accepted his initial offer because she was madly in love and thats why left in that rainy night to not see Prithvi and save her honour.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

chapter 110

Even if Vasant had asked Kamla to be taken away, it would have changed nothing for her. If not Kamla, there is Avantika too.

Avantika as a character has many layers.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 113

In night

Vaishali and Samagra had introduced themselves as a couple and therefore they were staying in one room.

Samagra awkward- You sleep on this bed, I will sleep on the floor.

Vaishali- I am daughter of a slave and you are a Rajkumar. You should sleep on the bed.

Samagra- You are a woman.

Vaishali- A tough woman....she smiled...

Samagra- Ok but it's your choice, I didn't force you. She laughed and when she was about to take her bedsheet, she deliberately fell on him. She had applied a perfume on her ring which made a person subconscious and he told everything which was in its heart. She made Samagra smell it and he didn't know that.

Vaishali - Oh I am sorry, my leg slipped.

Samagra- I hope it's not your another way to come close to me. Don't think of double crossing me Vaishali.

Vaishali- I was double crossing you...

He got shocked....

Vaishali- But after today knowing about Virochana's evil plan to control my father and our treasure and distributing it among his friends , I am furious. I am now on your side completely, both as a friend and a wife.

Samagra- I hope what you are saying is true. Suddenly he started feeling dizzy, he grabbed his head and sat on the bed....ah....my head is hurting....

Vaishali- I willl being Haldi milk for you.....she left to get one....but she actually changed her dress and dressed like Vasantmitra. She totally changed herself into Vasantmitra. She entered the room with a glass of Haldi milk.

Samagra felt very dizzy, he couldn't see Vaishali and thought Vasantmitra came.

Samagra- Vasantmitra? He asked in drunk voice.

Vaishali- Yes it's me .....she touched his face gently and he hugged her.....She got shocked.....the glass fell on the floor.

Samagra- I love you so much...

Vaishali got so shocked she put her hand on her mouth.

Samagra- I wish I had told you my feelings before you fell in love with Prithvi.

Vaishali- I.... didn't know this Samagra.

Samagra- Everything's over.

Vaishali- But I thought you loved Prarthna.

Samagra- I married Prarthna because my father asked me too. I never loved her.

Vaishali- How much you love me?

Samagra- I can die for you.

Vaishali was crying.......

Vaishali- Liar, you married Vaishali.

Samagra- No I did not, she forced me in this relationship......he cupped her face and said- I will give you your rightful place....Vaishali was confused....

Vaishali couldn't control herself, she grabbed the opportunity- Love me Samagra....she kissed him.....he fell on the bed.....

Vaishali- I am sorry Samagra......and she lied beside him ....tears were in her eyes....she thought- This time I am again deceiving you..but my heart loves you very much. Your love for Vasantmitra, I want that and she kissed him. Samagra wasn't in his senses and went along with Vaishali's manipulations.

Vasantmitra in her room extremely angry on Prithvi. He was angry on her too so instead of meeting her he went to Kamla to irritate Vasantmitra.

Kamla was surprised....

Kamla- Maharaj? You fought with Vasantmitra it seems?

Prithvi annoyed- Why? Can't I visit you? It's been only one day since we got married.

Kamla smiled- I know you can't stay away even for a minute from her.

Prithvi- That woman, she now wants to fight against her rival dacoits. She is hell bent on ruining my reputation when I am trying to preserve it.

Kamla touched his shoulder and said- Give her a chance....

Prithvi- No way...

Kamla- Why not? Queens fight in wars, it's pretty common. It's definitely something else. Prithvi remembered Vasantmitra tell him Akramak wanted to marry her and felt extremely jealous.

Prithvi- No, it's nothing. Vasantmitra just wants to annoy me. She is probably punishing me for marrying you. Otherwise she always melts in front of me.

Kamla laughed- I can see desperation in your eyes....you can't even stay mad at her properly. I bet next day I will get to know you were in her room.

Prithvi got shy- I am not very amused that you are not jealous. How can it be?

Kamla-I am a human being too Maharaj but I know how much you love her. My jealousy will bring sadness only to me.

Prithvi was impressed with Kamla's coy and calm nature, he said- I wish she also so diligently was submissive to me.

Kamla- I don't think that's what you want because you fell for her skills first.

Prithvi laughed......

As Kamla was about to go away he grabbed her hand.....She was shocked...he touched her face......

Kamla got shy, he kissed her forehead and hugged her......

Kamla thought- Even though out of duty he is loving me, I am blessed I am atleast respected by my love.

Vasantmitra got to know that he went to Kamla and was annoyed and angry beyond her bearing power. She threw a vase which had her favourite flowers.

Vasantmitra- How could he do this to me. He is punishing me I know. Oh Vasantmitra don't think I'll of Kamla, don't please, don't and she shouted- DON'T.....I need to get out and take fresh air.. Enough....if he can punish me so can I......I will go to fight against Akramak now.

coderlady thumbnail

Rupa will do well to remember that Lakha is loyal to no one. He could not be loyal to his brother, so no one else should expect that.

Edited by coderlady - 4 months ago
coderlady thumbnail

He is not even married to Kamla yet, on the other hand, he is married to Vasant. So how is it a dishonor to Kamla if he goes to Vasant?

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

He is not even married to Kamla yet, on the other hand, he is married to Vasant. So how is it a dishonor to Kamla if he goes to Vasant?

Because it was customary for the King that he couldn't meet his another queens if he was about to be married to another queen. It was like a queen honouring and welcoming another queen but Prithvi could care less and he had already told Kamla what she must expect in this marriage, no love, only suffering but he will always respect her.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 111

Lakha is now willing to side with the enemy to bring down his brother? Just so he could have Vasant?

coderlady thumbnail

Kanak is blind to the qualities Vasant brings. Her character, which is more noble than hers, is always maligned by her.

coderlady thumbnail

And there it comes. Prithvi has voiced what he has felt all along. He never considered Vasant worthy of her title. She is just his passion and possession.