Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: MidnightLibrary

Chapter- one

Prithvi was immersed in the memory of his childhood days related to Avantika.

Kanika was right he should think about his marriage. However, his concubine 🫠🫠..yeah, I understood that back then, practically every king had a personal life ❫️☺️

Good storytelling πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ πŸ‘

Let's see how Prithvi resolves the matter against the dacoits and brings about their mutual peace.

Thanks so much for the reply, I hope you will like the story further πŸ₯°

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 112

Prithvi- What happened?

Dasi- Maharaj some dacoits attacked our borders and even captured a village.

Prithvi was shocked....

Vasantmitra got up- Impossible, who are these dacoits?

Dasi- The messenger said these dacoits are employed by Bhadradev. Their chief is named someone called Akramak. Vasantmitra shocked.

Prithvi- You can go dasi.

Vasantmitra tensed- So Bhadradev has employed Akramak.

Prithvi- Who is he now?

Vasantmitra- He was our rival dacoit. While we attacked Bhadradev's places he was employed by him to counterattack us. One of the reasons we never really could do much damage of Bhadradev.

Prithvi- Hmm....

Vasantmitra- I must go there to confront him.

Prithvi- What? No....I will send Arjun, Varun and Lakha. You can't go there.

Vasantmitra- I know his tactics really well, without me Arjun and the team and even lose their lives.

Prithvi- I will call Shaka and his men to counter him. You are my queen, you cannot go outside.

Vasantmitra angry- I was not here to be your queen initially. You employed me as your warrior.

Prithvi angry- Why are you so adamant on going there? Is Akramak your former lover or something?

Vasantmitra shouted- Shut Up

Prithvi was angry.....

She had tears in her eyes- I am tired of staying as a decked up doll like your other woman in this palace. I am a warrior, let me be that.

Prithvi- And I said, you cannot go there. I will send Shaka and other men there.

Vasantmitra tensed- Prithvi you are forgetting I am a much better warrior than Baba. Akramak is very dangerous. I know him very well. He even defeated me once. He proposed to marry me and I rejected him two times. I bet he is filled with hatred for you.

Prithvi shocked with extreme jealousy- He proposed you?

Vasantmitra- Yes .......

Prithvi- Then you definitely can't go there. I won't let you be near him. He can hurt you.

Vasantmitra cupped his face and said- I understand your concern but let me show my skills. I always wanted to take revenge of my defeat from him.

Prithvi- No my love, your previous life is your past. Now you are my queen and your life is now to love me and give me children. That's it.

Vasantmitra- But....

Prithvi- No more arguments....it's my decision.

He left the room in hurry leaving distressed and worried Vasantmitra.

Samagra and Vaishali reached the village of Virochana.

They met Virochana's uncle in disguise. Vaishali introduced herself as Sujata's maid and Samagra as her husband. The uncle welcomed them. After having dinner they all were talking.

Uncle- Virochana and Sujata both were always really ambitious. I never liked their attitude. We were really poor. Virochana was cunning as a child and always thought of his own benefits. He joined gang of thieves and helped Bhadradev in many battles gaining his trust. Later he used Sujata's beauty to seduce Bhadradev and manipulated him to marry Sujata faking that they belonged from a lost branch of royals.

Samagra- What is his problem with Meluha?

Uncle- He was always jealous of Bhadradev's friendship with Samudrasena. By keeping these two kingdoms as enemies he is fulfilling his own treasures and helping his thief friends. He was also angry on Bhadradev for marrying a commoner and giving her place of chief queen. Only god knows what evil he would have done to the queen.

Vaishali was shocked to learn the details and she realised she and her father were being manipulated by Virochana. She felt anger in her heart. She thought- I was betraying Samagra and was about to reveal the details to Virochana. Not anymore. I will definitely go against Virochana now who is my father and kingdom's enemy. My love for Samagra is now not filled with any manipulations. I genuinely love him now. I must find out if what I noticed is really true or not. While Samagra and uncle were talking, she pulled out a bottle from her pocket. She thought- This would reveal everything to me. I am sorry Samagra but I need to know if what I am thinking is right and if it's true than Oh My God.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Deleted

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 4 months ago
coderlady thumbnail

chapter 108

Virochana is trying his best to keep the enmity going between the two kingdoms. Eliminating Prithvi is only a part of that.

coderlady thumbnail

Vasant now knows first hand the pain of being in the palace. There is always another woman ready to bestow attention on your man.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 109

Perfect Kanak. Blame the person who just saved your daughter. Can this woman ever be grateful?

coderlady thumbnail

At least Prarthna has some grace left in her. She acknowledged what Vasant did for her.

coderlady thumbnail

Vasant gets miffed when Prithvi pays attention to another woman. But then she always melts when he comes back.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 110

Even if Vasant had asked Kamla to be taken away, it would have changed nothing for her. If not Kamla, there is Avantika too.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Vasant now knows first hand the pain of being in the palace. There is always another woman ready to bestow attention on your man.

She's not very old herself and she shares the same passion Prithvi has for her. Their love story is what defines the title of the story, passion of love.