Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

chapter 107

Vasant has understood why Samagra was worried for her. Whats done is done. She has to watch her steps in future.

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 108

The winter season was going on. Vasantmitra after taking bath reached on her balcony to see the view. The sun was shining in the morning easing the winter season. She saw near a beautiful pond Prithvi was lying on Vasudha's lap and she was sitting caressing his hair. They were talking and he was occasionally poking her nose playfully. This made Vasantmitra shocked and quite angry. As she was about to go, Kamla came.

Kamla- Where are you going?

Vasantmitra- To confront them, how could he do this me.

As she was about to go

Kamla- Don't forget she's mother of his son.

Suddenly her legs stopped and her angry face became helpless and sad.

She turned and with teary eyes saw them.

Kamla- This is our destiny, to tolerate co-wives.

Vasantmitra was in tears and said- I understand, Baba warned me but I didn't listen, Samagra warned me but I didn't listen and now I am suffering pain.

Kamla- Love brings joy not pain.

Vasantmitra left for her room without saying anything with sad eyes...

Meanwhile in garden...

Prithvi- It's such a pleasant morning, remember you used to sneakily bring food for me at Gurukul. Those were the days.

Vasudha- Yeah, and you would talk about Avantika all the time. I am so glad that you accepted my love and saved me from that drunkard whom my father wanted to marry me off just to get 10 panas.

Prithvi- You were my friend, how couldn't I help you.

Vasudha- Maharaj, can I meet my son? It's been months I last saw him.

Prithvi- You remember the rules Vasudha, no prince or princess born from concubine can meet his or her mother.

A tear fell on his cheek from her eye.

Prithvi touched her face and said- I know it must be hard but you must cope up.

Vasudha- You did so much for me already, otherwise a daughter of a drunkard man and helpless poor mother wouldn't even enter this palace. I am honoured to serve you.

Prithvi smiled

Vasudha took his hand and said- I am so happy you met love of your life.

Prithvi- Yes indeed, I love her very much, she is always in my mind.

Vasudha- In childhood I couldn't even imagine you would want anyone else other than Avantika.

Prithvi- Avantika is my friend and I like her as friend but Vasantmitra is my life. She doesn't even know how much I love her.

Vasudha smiled- When you first brought her I was jealous of her beauty and thought of her as a rival, didn't know she would become my queen.

Prithvi smiled...

And they continued talking, Prithvi never told the reality of Vasudha. Everyone thought Prithvi forced her father and took her away. The reality was that Prithvi saved her from getting married to a really old man who was buying her for 10 panas. Vasudha was his first concubine and she gave birth to his son soon.

Vasantmitra was crying on her bed.......

Suddenly a dasi arrived- Maharani, did you hear the news?

Vasantmitra- What news?

Dasi- Rajmata has announced that Rajkumari Kamla will get married to Maharaj next month.

Vasantmitra- Oh.........

Dasi left ..

Vasantmitra- Slowly I will fade away from his life and become a wallflower in this palace, losing my originality. She mourned her situation.

Vaishali was going somewhere when suddenly a man grabbed her mouth and took her to a room. He locked the room.

Man- Vaishali, it's me.

Vaishali- tum? Koi dekh lega.

He was man of Virochana.

Man- Virochana has given you new orders. Try to extract information from Samagra anyway. And our few men are here, they will attack Prithvi today. They are hiding in his room. We bought the man who changes his rooms.

Vaishali was shocked...

Man left and Vaishali was still in shock........

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 109

In night Prithvi was about to go in his room when he decided to meet Vasantmitra. Vasantmitra meanwhile was anxious and went to meet Prithvi in his room.

Prarthna also wanted to meet Prithvi

Prarthna- Is Maharaj inside?

Guard- Not yet Rajkumari.

Prarthna- Ok I will wait, let me in. I want to sit.

Guards looked at each other and allowed her to enter. She sat on her bed. The men who were hiding heard a noise and they thought Prithvi came with some woman as Payal's voice was also coming. The men came out and saw Prarthna. They attacked her....Prarthna shouted, before a man could struck her with a sword Vasantmitra stopped it with her hand and kicked another man who was behind her. The guard's outside were killed immediately by the men. Vasantmitra alone was fighting against them and saving Prarthna. Vasantmitra single handedly killed 5 men, as one man was about to struck her , Vaishali and Samagra came with their swords.....and fighting against them.

Prithvi saw Vasantmitra wasn't in her room and he heard about the commotion.

All men were killed, last man was killed by Vaishali who saw her in shock, his last word was Traitor.

Vasantmitra- Prarthna are you alright?

Prarthna was shivering with fear.

Samagra hugged her- Prathana, are you ok? He kissed her forehead.

Vaishali saw them with sad eyes.

Samagra saw her and remembered...

Vaishali- Samagra I need to tell you something....she explained everything and he was shocked.

Prithvi entered and he was shocked- What is this?

Samagra took Prithvi to another room with Vaishali.

Vasantmitra hugged Prathna to calm her and she took her to her room carefully.

Avantika, Kamla and Kanak came running to her.

Kanak- This must be your doing Vasantmitra.

Vasantmitra was in shock.

Avantika was distressed with the situation.

Kanak- Guards, arrest her...

Prarthna shouted- Shut Up....Maa, Vasantmitra saved my life and my child. She touched her belly.

Kanak- This must be her plan.

Prarthna- No Maa, Bhabhi saved my life. She hugged Vasantmitra.

Vasantmitra was overwhelmed.....

Kamla had happy tears in her eyes and Avantika saw her with envious eyes.

Kanak- You think you can make a place in our family like this, saving royal family is your duty remember. You don't need to be so obliged towards her Prarthna.

Prarthna- I do not care Maa, Vasantmitra is my Bhabhi and I accept her as my family.

Vasantmitra smiled........

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Mini Chapter

Prithvi was absolutely boiling from anger. Samagra was tensed and Vaishali was surrounded by Guards.

Prithvi- I told you Samagra this woman was a menace.

Samagra- She's the one who informed me about this attack.

Prithvi told the guards to leave, they did.

Prithvi- Come here

Vaishali came towards him.

Prithvi- A little more

She came a little more forward.

Prithvi- Why are you backstabbing your father? What do you want?

Vaishali- I want nothing but peace.

Prithvi smiled- Oh yeah

He grabbed her neck and started choking her...

Samagra- Prithvi stop, please.

Prithvi- I don't trust daughters of Bhadradev. he shouted... Guards, imprison her..

Samagra- Trust me Prithvi, she can be really helpful.

Prithvi- Why is she double crossing? It's her plan to trap us, why can't you see that? She's trying to gain our trust.

Samagra- Quite possible but for now she doesn't deserve any harsh punishment.

Prithvi- Fine Samagra, you are her handler from now on. But don't disappoint me.

Samagra- I will not. He took Vaishali's hand and went away.

Later he went to meet Vasantmitra.

Prithvi- Thank you for saving my sister's life.

Vasantmitra- She's my sister in law too.

Prithvi touched her face- My beautiful, beautiful wife....he kissed her forehead, then her cheeck and they he gave her a really passionate kiss.

Vasantmitra broke it, she looked sad ....he came towards her and removed her cloth and little and kissed her neck and shoulder. He grabbed her in his arms and said- What's bothering this beautiful eyed moon like angel.

Vasantmitra- I saw you and Vasudha having lovely time in the garden.

He laughed and said- Are you jealous?

Vasantmitra- No, why should I? Someone showed me knife when I only talked with someone else and here I supposed to watch whole love drama with my eyes open and lips closed.

Prithvi pinched her cheeks and said- Aww....my cure dacoit is annoyed.

She pushed his hands away in annoyance.....

He touched her waist and grasped it tightly....he kissed her neck and then her ears- Punish me my dear.......

Vasantmitra smirked- Oh really....

Prithvi-Yes...

She grabbed his shoulders and then kissed him....

Prithvi- I always win.....he smirked...

Vasantmitra laughed......

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 110

After two weeks the celebrations of marriage ceremony of Prithvi and Kamla started, first with their ring ceremony. Kamla had invited Vasantmitra to attend it. She couldn't defy order of Rajmata so she came. Avantika refused to attend as she told Kanak her presence would only destroy the ceremony as she would not be able to hold her tears and Kanak agreed.

Prithvi looked really helpless. He put a ring on her finger and she did the same. Kamla was happy but she didn't want to marry him like this, hurting his love.

Samagra was standing with Prarthna. He saw Vasantmitra standing alone looking lifeless. He went to her and said- Stay Strong.

Vasantmitra- She's your sister and my friend. I only have deep respect for her in my heart. I was mentally prepared for this.

Samagra- But your eyes say otherwise.

Vasantmitra looked at him with pain on her face and it made Samagra feel really sad.

Samagra- If you had told me to take Kamla away, I would have gladly done that. You just had to ask me.

Vasantmitra- Your support and care for me sometimes make me think if Prithvi wasn't in my life, I would have chosen you.

Samagra said- Hmm.....If I had proposed you before Prithvi, would you have accepted it?

Vasantmitra- In one breath.....

Samagra sadly laughed......

Vasantmitra laughed thinking she made a light hearted conversation didn't realising it was actually hurting Samagra.

Samagra- You love Prithvi a lot right?

Vasantmitra- If I didn't, there is no jail that can imprison me.

Samagra- this palace is a jail for you?

Vasantmitra- Yes, a golden cage filled with luxuries but no true happiness. My love for Prithvi is only making me suffer this torment. I am not raised to be a jwellery wearing, doll type girl who is just here to please her king.

Vaishali was watching them with keen observations. She looked at Samagra's face very closely when he talked with Vasantmitra and then with others. There was whole different expression when he talked with her.

Vaishali- Is it really what I am thinking? This would be a huge weapon if it's true. I must find out.

Prarthna came- what are you guys talking about?

Samagra- Nothing, I was just trying to ease her.

Prarthna- Don't worry Bhabhi, Kamla will never try to snatch your rights.

Vasantmitra- And so am I

Kanak came to Kamla and kissed her forehead- You are not my daughter in law but my daughter. She gave her shagun ka sikka. She said- You will be Chief Queen and mother of this Empire's heir.

Vasantmitra looked sad and Kanak was enjoying her pain.

Kamla was silent and Prithvi was bored and annoyed.

Lakha- Ugh what boring evening ..he looked at a dasi and signalled her to leave with him. She smiled and left with Lakha. Rupa saw this and didn't like it.

Samagra met Vaishali.....

Samagra- Are you ready?

Vaishali- yes....

And they both left for village of Virochana..........to find out more about his origins and how he became so influential with Bhadradev.

In night.....as Prithvi was about to go to Vasantmitra

Kanak came to his room- You are gonna marry your legitimate queen. You must keep distance from your Paramours till you get married.

Prithvi- This marriage was forced upon me by you. By doing this you have hurted so many people.

Kanak- It was needed for an heir.

Prithvi- Vasantmitra can give me an heir. I already have a son and a daughter.

Kanak shouted- For the last time I have said, I will not tolerate progeny of concubines as your heir. You have already done so much to ruin your reputation, why do you want to destroy the empire. Thanks to Samagra fake story, people think Vasantmitra is daughter of some Village chief and not a dacoit. Otherwise you couldn't imagine the outrage.

Prithvi understood Kanak's consern and thus remained silent.

Prithvi- Fair enough mother but no one can stop me from meeting her.....

He left his room to go to Vasantmitra leaving a shocked and distressed kanak.

Kanak thought- This Vasantmitra needs to be eliminated. Avantika surrendered but I won't. I will remove this woman from his life. I am just waiting for the right moment.

Vasantmitra was sleeping after crying a lot. Prithvi came and saw her. He had tears in his eyes as well and he kissed her head which woke her up.

Vasantmitra suprised- Prithvi? You shouldn't be here.

Prithvi- Why not my queen? He kissed her hand.

Vasantmitra- It's insulting to Rajkumari Kamla.

Prithvi- She had been warned and she still chose to marry me. I don't care.

Vasantmitra- But ...

Prithvi- I said I don't care. He caressed her lips and said- My love.........he lied beside her and hugged her tightly.

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 4 months ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 111

It was day of marriage of Kamla and Prithvi. Samagra and Vaishali had left with permission of Prithvi by assuring her. Kamla was not happy Samagra was not there but she was also told by him that it was so important he couldn't escape it.

Kamla was in her beautiful bridal dress. Vasantmitra came and put a mangtika on her.

Kamla- Don't do this Maharani, Rajmata is deliberately forcing you to watch this wedding so that you could get hurt.

Vasantmitra- I am warrior Kamla, I don't get distressed so easily.

Kamla was taken by her maids to Mandap where Prithvi was sitting wishing to get it all over soon. He had no heart in this wedding at all. This was purely an alliance for him and to honour Kamla's love and her sacrifices.

Vasudha and Kosha (mother of his daughter and his second concubine) were also invited. The children were not there but mothers eyes were finding only them. Vasantmitra noticed it and felt bad for them as they couldn't meet their children.

Kosha teary eyed- Where's my daughter? I long to see her. My beautiful baby, Rajmata only let me see her when she is sick.

Vasudha- I share the same sorrow. I also can't meet my son except in sickness.

Vasantmitra secretly heard their conversation.

The rituals were going on and Vasantmitra was looking in pain which Kanak was enjoying.

When he put sindoor in her hairline, Vasantmitra couldn't stop herself and she ran to her room.

Kanak thought- She only shows herself as some sacrificial person, deep down she is just as selfish as prithvi is. Huh.........

Lakha was in his room not willing to attend. He was with Rupa who was on his bed all weary and tired.

Lakha- Prithvi got married to Kamla, what do you think? Will be leave Vasantmitra alone?

Rupa- Seeing his obsession, I don't think Rajkumari Kamla can deviate his mind, when Avantika couldn't, Kamla definitely will not.

Lakha-How about you trying to get on with him? Can you deviate him from Vasantmitra?

Rupa- Rajkumar, I don't think I can. On the contrary, I am with you so Maharaj will instantly understand it was your idea , then he will punish us both.

Lakha- Hmm....I am getting really impatient. Did you have any paramours in Mahishmati?

Rupa- I had serve Suryadev.

Lakha- Crown Prince? Nice, can you arrange a meeting with him?

Rupa shocked- Rajkumar? What is going on your mind?

He grabbed her neck and said- Dasis shouldn't talk much even if they are beautiful.

Rupa scared- I....I will try....

Lakha touched her chin- Good, real good....and he started evil laughing.

In night

Prithvi and Kamla were doing ritual of ring finding. Vasantmitra came there out of curiosity. Prithvi saw her with helpless eyes and she looked in grief.

Kanak- Come on Prithvi find the ring.

Prarthna- Kamla, show bhaiyya that you are gonna rule the palace.

Kamla smiled and they both started finding the ring, Prithvi was being really competitive unlike other men. He wasn't letting Kamla find the ring. Seeing his competitive spirit everyone laughed, Kamla was amused and it made even Vasantmitra laugh.

Kamla found the ring and thought- Maharaj doesn't want me to win. She smiled and left the ring. Prithvi found it and felt joy.

Vasantmitra thought - Silly Prithvi, our marriage didn't have any rituals like this. I wonder if he would get competitive like this with me. It would be so fun. I bet Kamla let him win, I wouldn't.

Prarthna- Oh no Kamla, I bet you let Bhaiyya win.

Prithvi- I am a warrior, I won it on my own.

Kanak laughed and said- Prithvi you.....

They all were having a fun time and Vasantmitra thought- This is his real family, they all look so happy. She looked at Vasudha and Kosha and thought- I am just like them with tag and privileges of a wife. From now on Kamla will sit on the throne with Prithvi. Well he rarely let me sit with him and I understand why. He deep down is ashamed of me. But Kamla is a natural princess. She would look so good with him on the throne and thinking that tears started falling from her eyes and she went away to not ruin the family's happiness. Only Kamla noticed it.

Kamla- I will come and she met Vasantmitra on a balcony's side.

Kamla- I hope you forgive me.

Vasantmitra- Forgive? I hope that you have forgiven me. You were his fiancee even before I entered his life. Please forgive me. I really didn't want to ruin your happiness with my presence, Maharani.

Kamla- Maharani? Who is Maharani here? I am your friend, Kamla.

Vasantmitra- It all sounds nice Maharani but truth can't be changed. Besides we are co wives, sooner or later jealousy will prevail. It's natural.

Kamla smiled- I have lived in Antahpura all my life. Kings are so busy it rarely happens he meets his queen for more than two days. She touched her face and said, the more you will stay here the more you will understand. She also said- Usually the rivalry is for whose son will inherit. I ensure you I will make my son worthy not greedy.

Vasantmitra- What punya this kingdom did to get this wise woman as it's queen. She hugged Kamla and said- Your son will be a worthy successor of this kingdom.

Kanak was watching this from far away. She thought- This woman is so cunning, she is being friends with Mukhya Maharani as she knows she actually has no place in this palace. Only a tag bestowed on her by my blindly in love son. She was fuming with anger.

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter -111

Give me some time dear I'll try to finish the story in 1 month...

I intend to read four to five chapters every day in order to catch up on the story. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€—πŸ€— Additionally also give you review on particular chapter

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: MidnightLibrary

Chapter -111

Give me some time dear I'll try to finish the story in 1 month...

I intend to read four to five chapters every day in order to catch up on the story. πŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ€—πŸ€— Additionally also give you review on particular chapter

Take Your time dear πŸ₯°

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Mini Chapter

In night, Prithvi reached Kamla's room. She was sitting on her bed all nervous.

Prithvi- He sat with her on the bed. He said- Are you happy?

Kamla smiled- I am very happy Maharaj.

Prithvi- You can call me by name.

Kamla smiled. She touched his hand and he looked at her.

Kamla- If Maharaj wants he can go to Maharani's room. I won't mind.

Prithvi- You are Maharani now, in fact Mukhya Maharani.

Kamla shocked- No, I don't want it. Vasantmitra is the Queen of this Palace and your heart. She's a warrior too. She is the only one who deserves the title.

Prithvi smiled- All her merit is negated by her family.

Kamla was shocked.....

Prithvi- Kamla, she's from a dacoit's family, she has done some sins which she shouldn't have in the past. I will declare you my Chief Queen soon. That way the burden on my heart of making Vasantmitra my queen will also be relieved.

Kamla amused- Vasantmitra is a burden?

Prithvi- No, she is not a burden but I can't look away from reality. If I didn't love her she wasn't worthy to even enter my Antahpura. He suddenly laughed and said- It's your night and we are talking about someone else.

Kamla sadly smiled- You are trying so hard not to make me sad.

Prithvi looked serious......

Prithvi kissed Kamla's hand...he gently made her fall on the bed. He kissed her forehead. Kamla had tears in her eyes....

Vasantmitra was standing on her balcony all sad and distressed.

Vasantmitra- Dasi, did Maharaj go to Maharani Kamla?

Dasi- Jee

Vasantmitra saw her ring with which Prithvi proposed her and remembered her own wedding with him and their moments after marriage. She thought- Why love hurts so bad? I was mentally prepared but now I am feeling sad. Ugh.... perhaps Kamla was right, Co- Wives can't be devoid of jealousy. She went to sleep as she knew Prithvi won't be coming to her, atleast for few days or maybe months. She was preparing herself for the worst. She was crying while lying on her bed, she thought- A princess will always be a princess, I wasn't a princess, not even a commoner....I was a dacoit whom Prithvi chose as his warrior. Like a servant and I ended up just like that. Oh I wish I could go back in time and warn myself and tell myself to never meet Prithvi. Her crying intensified. She wasn't able to bear the tears. While crying she fell asleep.

In Morning.....

Vasantmitra was still sleeping.....when she opened her eyes she found Prithvi sleeping next to her. She thought she was dreaming so she caressed his face lovingly. He opened his eyes and she got shocked.

Vasantmitra- Why are you here? I mean how are you here? You should be with Kamla, sorry with Maharani.

Prithvi- I was with her but I couldn't help myself seeing you. When I came in early morning I saw you sleeping and your pillow was wet from your tears.

Vasantmitra looked away....

Prithvi touched her chin- I didn't want any of this, trust me.

Vasantmitra- I know....she looked at him and hugged him. Prithvi, I love you so much.

Prithvi- I love you too. She understood that Prithvi was with Kamla and she got up. She said- I.....I need to go.... outside to take fresh air. He took her hand and pulled her in his arms. Tell me how can I make up to you?

Vasantmitra- By always loving me, she took his hand and placed it on her heart.

Prithvi in husky voice- It's beating so fast.

Vasantmitra- Because you are near me.

As he was about to kiss her a dasi entered- I am sorry Maharaj but there's a news....

Prithvi- What?

MidnightLibrary thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Chapter- one

Prithvi was immersed in the memory of his childhood days related to Avantika.

Kanika was right he should think about his marriage. However, his concubine 🫠🫠..yeah, I understood that back then, practically every king had a personal life ❫️☺️

Good storytelling πŸ˜ŠπŸ™ πŸ‘

Let's see how Prithvi resolves the matter against the dacoits and brings about their mutual peace.