Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 28 days ago

Awesome part

Maan making the most of the time with Geet

Cont soon

Komal_soni1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 27 days ago
Cute and romantic update.. Maan planned everything for their anniversary ❤❤ I feel like yeh complete hone wali hai .. Yr plzzz don't end it sooon😏
natu10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 27 days ago

Mindblowing update.

Love the way that maan organized their wedding again and he wants to restart again his marriage life and create new memories. Of course geet didn't expect this from him and she is happy.

Eager to know how his mum and sister will react when they will know about their wedding.

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Komal_soni1996

Cute and romantic update.. Maan planned everything for their anniversary ❤❤ I feel like yeh complete hone wali hai .. Yr plzzz don't end it sooon😏

I don't either want to...let's see..how far it goes...I don't complete any stories until i add all flavors and needed twists and things in that...and it need to bring to happy ending...

I guess it will go more for 20 or 30 chapters max.... smiley17

Mg13 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Word Count: 0

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Loved it. Maan planned everything for their anniversary and the timing couldn’t be better. Good to see them together like this … all lovey dovey n not shy anymore. They are openly expressing their desire for more. Waiting for the hot update.

Mg13 thumbnail

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image.png

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is image.png

Part 48

Geet looked at him as maan took the little box from the side table. Her eyes widen in surprise seeing him pulling out shining ornaments from it...

Maan got one shinning chain which was stud with diamonds and small bells. He wrapped that around her waist before closing the chain..his fingers moved over her soft watist more than necessary making her shuddered in pleasure.

It’s beautiful! She whispered cupping his face once he looked up at her.

Yeah...that’s because it’s on you..’ he pressed her waist playfully giving her wink...she blushed when felt him getting up and he made her sit on the chair. She looked up startled when found him sitting on his kness and she saw him holding pair of beautfil anklets. He took her one feet resting that over his knees he clasped that around her ankle..before placing kiss over the place.

Maan...don’t...’ she held his shoulder in intention to stop him but he gave her stern look, don’t dare to stop me today... for anything..’’

She had no option but to obey to him with curt nod.

Mere wajah se inhe chot aayi thi... i want you to forgot every pain from now on..i will make you forget every ach which i gave you geet with my love.

Don’t say that maan...it all happen unintentional..

Bhale hi unintentional ho geet..but i want you wash your all pain with my love. Aur tum mujhe nahi rokogi.

Meine kab aapko roka hai..na pahle rok payi na aaj rokungi... because i am all yours. She moaned in the end feeling his lips on her other feet. He got up little k****** her waistline where the waist chain laid proudly.

She was just moaning his name clasping his hair madly. He got up and laid almost over her, burying his face in her bossom, smooching her skin there...their moment was halted suddenly hearing the shrill of phone.

He groaned in displeasure before getting up cursing the person who dares to interrupt his time with his wifey.

Geet got up correcting her clothes as she looked at her husband first frowning them his face broke into pleasant smile as he attended the call.

Thank you dad...yes geet is with me...’ she heard him saying and got up hastily to reach him.

He talked with Aryan and dadima as well who wished him on their special day before he handed his cell to geet.

Geet was hesistant for a while but she composed herself and took the phone in her hand.

Maan pulled her in his arms by her waist, holding her firmly, he gave her assuring nod seeing her face..he could clearly understand her fear and hesitancy. But it was’t her entire fault on the first place.it was he who made her took that step..then she is getting scared for unnecierily.

Talk to them..you will feel better.’ With his soft words and gesture of assurance she knew, he had already knew about their upcoming call.

Ji dadima...before she could proceed to talk she heard dadima’s excited voice, happy anniversary bete... i m happy for you both...

You know..? geet only could utter in surprise while watching maan who gave her smirk.

She fumed, why didn’t he tell her before.

Maan tell us that he is bringing our bahu back to her home...and how could we stop from wishing you on this special day darling...’ we are waiting for you dear...but wont ask you to come back soon...as long as you are with maan..stay as much as you want to there...just come with real good news..understood...!?

Geet smiled and blushed hearing her...she really felt better after talking with dadima and then her father in law who too blessed her and wished her only happiness.

she didn’t realized when maan carried her and took her the chair...when she felt his lips on her neck, then she realized he had put her on his lap and now doing naughty things with her now.

she somehow control her moans galring at him while he only gave her naughty smirk in return bitting her earlobe.

She tried to ignored him while she asked about Aryan from rajveer. He sounded hesistant as he told her that he has gone out. She knew it was clear lie as she jsut heard maan talking with Aryan. She became upset as she bide them bye over the phone before cutting the call.

What happened? Maan asked seeing her small face, sometime before she looked happy and content then what suddenly happened to her mood.

Nothing..um...dadima had ask to do video call tomorrow as she want to see me.’ She gave dadi’s msg and got up to go. Maan stood up and grabbed her wrist before pulling her back in his arms.

Wtha’s the matter..kuch kaha dad ne..? he asked while she only looked away dishearten thinking something.

Did Aryan say something? He asked guessing in his mind.

Why would he say anything to me when he didn’t even talk to me? She said with pout like little girl.

Maan understood her worry and took deep breath, he will talk to you geet once you go there. He is might be little upset....

Is he so angry on me for leaving like that?? She asked like small child..maan shook his head, and grabbed her shoulders, puling her closer, no one can be angry on my angel...get that? He is just little upset..dont worry he will be fine once you meet with him.

Geet nodded looking down...why are we talking about him by the way on our first night?’ he prenteded to be irritated and geet looked up startled at first then turned red completely under his burning gaze.

I am sorry maan...I ...’ before she speak more he seal her lips for hard kiss...leaving her breathless in the end.

Don’t bring this formalities between us geet...you seems to forget about my warning...’ he whispered over her lips..

Acchaa...what is that...’ she came in teasing mood as she cupped his nape.

Let me show you, and he leaned in...

*****BLOG***

Suddenly lights went off as soon as he put her on the bed. But his eyes widened in surprise seeing the room decorated fully...flowers and candles.and the bed was filled with rose petals.

He decided to first closed the windows and locked the door. He turned around only to see her fetching towel from the cupboard probably to dried their hair.

When did you do this?’ he asked knowing it must be her only because he didn’t get much time for this arrangements with geet sleeping in the room and then he was busy with other work.

This is small token of love from your wife, mr. Khurana! Geet said drying his hair...he did the same with her giving her soft smile, he started wiping her curly hair.

Happy anniversary, hubby darling! She wished him again, when he finished drying her hair and both sat really closed to each other...

Same to you Mrs. Khurana!’ he said huskily with small smirk as he cupped her face and sat only admiring her for a while...she looked ethereal...made only for him...her smeared sindur in her forehead and wedding chain in her neck showing the sign of his authority over her...she is his and only his..and this thought made him possessive for her all over again.

Geet could just read his thoughts in his passionate eyes... i am only yours maan...plz make me your again..i don’t remember our first night, she refereed to the night they shared on the holi party getting highly drunk.

Neither me geet... but now I want to mark you as mine and become yours in all our sense...with that he seal her lips with his with a promise to cherish her forever.

WHOLE PART ON BLOG....sending PWD pm soon..wait for a while... also check nafrat hai muhe mohobbat se update...

thank you so much for all your support and love friends....smiley31

Edited by Mg13 - 26 days ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

passionate n full of desire

geet feel uneasy as aryan dint talk to her but maan with passion n love distract her

both become one in all sense

both desire equally for their union

thanks for pm n pw

smiley31

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update. Love it

Lovely maaneet moment

Waiting for next update.

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 25 days ago

Passionate update Maan and Geet confess to each other. Maan father, Dadima wish Maan and Geet on their anniversary. Geet felt bad that Aryan did not speak to her inspite of being present.