Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shradhapriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 months ago

Beautiful update. Want them to talk and clear all misunderstandings before going ahead . No doubts. Lovely part do continue soon

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome part

Maaneet getting closer 🥰🥰

Can’t wait for Maan to make Geet his

Cont soon

Jassi_preety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Any update dear was waiting for it

sujitha30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Nice waiting for next update
Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Jassi_preety

Any update dear was waiting for it

Yeah I have update ready ...but need time to post it...as it's friendship day today...so planning to post it here for all my friends...

Happy friendship day...smiley31

Edited by Mg13 - 1 months ago
Mg13 thumbnail

Happy friendship day friends....smiley40

smiley31blessed to have you guys beside me....smiley31

Jassi_preety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Can’t Wait for it. Happy friendship day to you too

natu10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome and fabulous update.

Love the way that maan's dad is keeping a track on them and book a cottage for them.

Both of them need to spend together. Geet was enjoying in the rain despite of her injury and maan enjoyed her too.

Now maan is taking of geet and their closeness is making geet shy with his bold moves.

Update soon.

Mg13 thumbnail

Lucy Said Ok Personal Use Italic - Love ValeLOVHEART PERSONAL USE Italic

Part 46

Maan looked at her shy face as she has her eyes closed in submitting to his passion....he could feel her shivering and that brought him back to his senses. He took his hand back and handed her small clothes. Geet...changed into this first. His voice was heavy and she could read silent desires in it....she was so shy but took her clothes and started wearing it while he turned his face away for a while. When he heard her anklets sound that time he turned around and helped her with her p****.

Geet was breathing heavily, feeling his si**ul fingers caressing her b*** thi**s. He touched her sensuously reaching upto pa*** line..on that his words were more ***ful...

Bas kuch din aur jaan then I won't hold back from claiming you.'

I didn't stop you today as well...' she managed to say however her own condition wasn't good. She wanted him as much as he desired to make her his...

He looked at her intently before pulling her in jerk, their bo*ies collide harshly igniting the flame of de*ire in both. We can't darling...you need to fix your leg first.' He said teasingly burying his face in her b***m, making her moan his name. She grasped his hair in fist, feeling his li*s all over her s**n while he ni**ed her delicate s*in in between....like that the night went off...Both holding their passion still couldn't took their hands off each other.

Next day, he helped her again with everything having his own romance time with his wifey, who was all ready to submit to his demands.

They had their brunch which was ready by the cook arranged by Maan...

He decided to take his cribbing wifey out since she couldn't seat ideal at home. He lifted her and placed her in the car. Maan...I can manage to walk a little, chot itni gehri bhi nahi hai.’ She tried to protest but only received his furious glare, chot halki bhi nahi hai...and I am not taking any risk...he placed her softly in the car and pecked her lips lovingly making her sigh in pleasure.

You are spoiling my habits Maan...phir toh mujhe tumhari aadat lag jaayegi...

Why are you scared? He smirked starting the engine.

Not like that...but yeah little scared Maan...'

Why jaan...when you know I will be always with you.

What about your office, Khurana saab...' she clasped his arm placing her head on his shoulder lazily.

You don't worry about that...you are going to accompany me there as well...like before.’ he said with teasing gaze.

She got away from him and snacks his arm, then I will be better away from office, because I know your intention...

Tell me what my intentions are...I meant to work....but mujhe lagta hai geet, tumhara dimag galat jagah pe chal raha hai..

Geet showed him her angry eyes before smacking him again, it's me or you who talking with double meaning ...?

Until then both reached to the lake which was at little distance from the cottage. But because of Geet’s wound.

Geet’s eyes widened seeing the beautiful scene before her eyes. As the sun dipped low in the sky, casting a golden glow across the serene lake, the atmosphere around was tranquil and warm. The gentle lapping of water against the shore provided a soothing soundtrack to the evening, while the air was tinged with the sweet scent of blooming wildflowers.

Wow!! Maan...it’s so beautiful...you didn’t tell me you are bringing me to this beauty...

Then I wouldn’t have got to see this beautiful smile on your face. he put her down on her feet slowly...placing peck on her cheek...she blushed like new bride...everything felt new now...like she had married new Maan...she turned to looked at the beauty of nature ahead ignoring his passionate gaze.

She wanted to run straight to the lake but maan’s firm hold on her waist stopped her. she pouted looking at him, as if complaining...

Just few days jaan, then do whatever you want...’ he assured her and supported her in walking... as they strolled along the grassy bank, his arm wrapped protectively around her waist. Geet, with a playful smile, leaned into him, savoring the closeness and the gentle strength of his embrace.

{ AI generated }

They reached a secluded spot where the lake met a cluster of tall, swaying reeds. Maan guided Geet to a small wooden bench nestled under the shade of a large, overhanging willow tree. The soft rustle of the leaves overhead created a natural canopy, adding a sense of intimacy to the moment.

The sky was overcast with the promise of rain, and a gentle drizzle began to fall, creating a delicate symphony of raindrops on the lake’s surface. The temperature was pleasantly cool, and the rain added a refreshing, romantic touch to the evening.

Maan helped Geet settle onto the bench, ensuring she was comfortable. He then sat beside her, their fingers interlocking effortlessly. The willow tree’s branches, heavy with blossoms, created a natural shelter, and as the rain fell, flower petals began to drift down from the tree, landing softly on the grass and on the couple.

The scene was enchanting—petals of white and pink floating gently around them, adding a touch of magic to the moment. The rain, though light, intensified the fragrance of the flowers and the fresh earth, creating a serene and dreamy atmosphere.

Jaagi jaagi soyi na main saari raat...

tere liye

Bheegi bheegi palkein meri udaas...

tere liye

Akhiyan beechayi maine… tere liye...

Duniya bhulayi maine… tere liye...

Geet looked at Maan, her eyes reflecting the warmth and love she felt. “I’m so glad we came here,” she said softly, her voice barely more than a whisper over the gentle patter of rain. “It’s perfect.”

Maan smiled, his gaze fixed on her. “It’s perfect because you’re here with me,” he replied, his tone filled with sincerity. He brushed a strand of hair from her face, his touch tender and affectionate. “How’s your leg feeling?”

“Better now,” Geet said with a gentle smile as she leaned into him, moving closer feeling chill of the rain. Maan leaned in, his breath warm against Geet’s ear...are you okay?’

Jannate sajayi maine tere liye

Chod di khudai maine tere liye

Jannate sajayi maine tere liye

Chod di khudai….Ooooo…

She didn’t say anything for a moment, just enjoying the feel of his warmth and the pleasant feel of the nature. Maan was about to ask her again when he heard her soft voice.

“You know,” she said softly, “I can’t imagine a better way to spend this evening. Just us, the lake, the rain, and the beautiful evening...”

Geet turned her head slightly to look at him, her heart swelling with emotion. “I feel the same way,” he whispered, looking intently at her. She reached up to cup his face in her hands, her gaze holding his with unwavering tenderness. “Thank you for making everything so special.”

Tere liye~ jhumu diwana banke tere liye

Vaada hai mera main hoon tere liye

Hona kabhi tu judaa ..

Maan’s eyes softened as he gazed into hers. With a loving smile, he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. The kiss was gentle at first, tender and full of affection. As the rain fell around them, mingling with the soft petals that had gathered on the grass, the ki*s deepened, becoming a beautiful exchange of their shared love and passion.

They pulled away slowly, their foreheads resting against each other, their breaths mingling in the cool, rain-kis*ed air. The world outside their little haven felt distant and irrelevant.

Tere liye

Tere liye

Tere liye

Tere liye

After few days,

Geet was feeling better now....she had removed the bandage and her leg was totally recovered. She got ready for the day and went downstairs.

She saw him busy with his phone...he was talking with someone...she walked up to him and placed soft kiss on his cheek from behind making him startle.

Good morning...she mouthed and Maan pulled her for quick ki*s before parting. She looked shocked as he went back to his call with teasing smirk on his face.

She gave him teasing smile and Maan wondered what was that for now...before he knew he felt her hands snaking on his chest from behind...

Hoo bheegi bheegi raat mein

lekar ke tujhko saath mein

Madhosh hue jaayein hum,

Aa faasle karne de kum

His eyes popped out feeling her sen**ous touches...she came before him with teasing smirk and started opening his shirt button slowly. He showed her his big eyes but she giggled silently opening the last button.

Geet what are you doing? I am on the impt call, jaan..’ he placed one hand over phone and pleaded her..

Apne biwi se bhi jada impt?

Not jaan...but...’

But what Mr. Husband...you had to think of this before teasing me...’ she whispered now stroking his ba*e chest with her s**y fingers...

Maan was in fix now, somehow he attended the call with Geet’s teasing ki*ses and touches wherever her li*s and hands got access to his ba*e body. When she heard him biding the bye to the caller...she took the clue and ran away from there.

Maan was damn furious on her audacity...he felt ar*use like never before...when he looked at her, she was running away from his reach while laughing madly seeing his state.

You will pay heavily for this, darling...’ he mumbled to himself with making some plans in his mind.

For now let me show you the teaser of the plan which I have for you...with that thought he started chasing her. Geet was observing him from far and could feel something is up his sleeve...but she couldn’t get much time to think when he grabbed her hand and next moment she felt herself getting pinned against the wall.

Dheere se chu ja mujhe

Kho jaaun tere pyaar mein,

Baahon mein bhar le mujhe

Ooooo ooooo..

Bahot hasi aa rahi thi..now where it got disappear...’ he asked huskily hovering over her. ..he was getting so close to her that she stopped breathing...feeling the heat radiating from his ba*e body.

‘Breath...darling...’ because later I am not going to give you enough time for this even...’ he said huskily leaning into her ear...biting her ea*l*** softly...she hissed and moaned, circling her hands around his neck, pulling herself closer to him.

He grabbed her from her waist, while she placed her feet on his feet, li*king his li*s softy, ‘I am all yours, baby...’

Tere liye~ jhumu diwana banke tere liye

Vaada hai mera main hoon tere liye

Hona kabhi tu judaa ..

He pressed her waist hard, hearing her and started sucking her li*s harshly before breaking apart to take breath.

How’s your leg now...koi pain nahi hai na..’

He asked because he saw her running... she smiled and parted, I am perfectly fine now, you yourself saw...’ she cupped his face.

Hmm...’

What are you thinking? Seeing his lost look she asked as she cupped his face tenderly.

‘Um...nothing...tell you later...'

Later in late afternoon, he asked her to get ready as the sky was also clear now without any rain sign.

She draped the beautiful saree on her, gifted by him. All the while she was lost thinking something...what's on his mind, she never knew, she had tried asking but he had cleverly ignored her questions and later distracted her with something. In the end she had stopped bugging him with that because she knew; if he said her he will say her then he will revealed it to her.

She put on the bindi on her forehead finishing up her get up, as his words buzzed in her head, achche se tayyar hona mere liye... bilkul nayi dulhan ki tarah...I want to see you as my bride again... because I still have only haze images of us getting married.

Her heart warmed up again reminding his words and she saw his image appearing behind her in the mirror.

She didn't move at all feeling daze with his intense look. He looked dashing as ever in his casual outfit taking her breath away.

She kept staring his appearance in the mirror, when he approached her with steady steps...their eyes met in the mirror and both kept staring at each other without breaking the eye contact.

He stood really closed to her; rising her heart beat to new level...she shuddered in anticipation just with his proximity.

He analysis her each move, grabbed her waist at once, jerking her in his arms...his hands going inside her saree pallu on her abd*men.

She arched it inside and felt his sinful fingers playing with her be**y button...

Oh Maan...' she moaned with her eyes closed and head rested back on his chest, surrendering to him completely.

He placed soft peck on her jaw before leaving her softly. He stood at some distance and observes her slowly opening her eyes feeling his warmth missing.

He smirked seeing her daze look and then cheeks heating up thinking something but then she looked up at him with frown...

Abhi nahi jaan....' he walked near her, as much as I want to devour you at the moment with your delicious looks. ..' he teased and her eyes widen at the use of his words...

There is something more important before making your mine..." his words adding to her confusion further but she did not ask him this time...

Puchogi nahi...kya?

She shook her head in denial, nahi...because I have full faith on you, tum jaha leke jana chaho I am ready to go with you...,she even didn't know from when she started trusting him this much again after her heart break. ...but she simply didn't want to stay away from him anymore and wanted to cherish each phase of their relationship together with him.

Maan felt overwhelmed with her words, he cupped her face, this time I won't break your trust geet...' and I love you!!' He pecked her side head affectionately.

And I will show at night to you that how much I love you!! She said shamelessly circling her hands around his neck pulling him in bone crushing hug. You torture me so much...she whispered in his ear using his earlobe. ..

Achcha. ..Mein satata hu tumhe? Yeh toh Mujhe kahna chahiye. ..he grabbed her waist playfully. ..

She put her feet on his, as he started walking them out of the room while their cute banter went on until both reach out to the car.

To be continued. ....

Precap ;- most awaited...smiley2

Hope it had come out well...ignore the errors plz...as again typing from mom’s phone which I am not habitual of...smiley9

Thank you so much for all lovely comments and likes...smiley31

And yeah....happy friendship day everyone.....for you guys I postpone the M scene in next update and tried to post regular update here....because everyone here are my friends.....

Again happy friendship day, friends....smiley40hope our friendship remains till eternity. ...smiley31

Plz visit this link, I have publish my second book on maneet...if you want to..you can just check it out...it's converted from aap ki kasam ff...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165680677

Edited by Mg13 - 1 months ago
Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Beautiful update dear 🙂

Just loved it 🤗

Finally we saw what we eagerly waiting for the trust & Love that Maan & Geet share ... It was really cute to see how they are teasing each other & moving ahead

Happy that everything went well and Maan & Geet both are trying to move on after the bitter past & hopefully with their relationship getting stronger rest will be dealt accordingly ❣️

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️