Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 months ago

Lovely update

Waiting for next update

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Part 45

The drive back to the hotel was silent, the only sound coming was of their heartbeats which actually soothing for both.

He steals glances at her while driving, same was with her. Both felt like newly weds with new feelings suddenly overwhelming them.

The moment was broken by his cell phone buzz. He checked the msg which was from his father & turned the route with soft smile.

Geet noticed this also and asked him, Maan why suddenly you changed the route?

Dad rented the cottage for few days for our stay here. He don't want his daughter in law stay in hotel in this condition.

Means he got to know....? How!? Geet was shunned.

Then how do you think dad found about your whereabouts here on the first place. Maan said turning to give her one glance.

He has his sources geet...even at times I couldn't comprehend how does he manage this...' he said seeing her going silence suddenly.

Geet....' he called out...

Maan, I am really sorry for...' she began only to be shut by his hard voice, 'geet, don't start again...we are over on this...aren't we..."

Hmm...' she nodded absent mindly & turned to look out the window only to see rain drops falling down the window pane. It was drizzling slightly....while watching rain she didn't realise when she went to sleep.

After an hour journey, Maan stopped the car before beautiful cottage. It nestled on the edge of the city, embraced by lush greenery....with its ivy-covered stone walls and warm, inviting lights glowing through the windows, it seemed like a perfect escape from the world.

He looked at geet who was slowly opening her eyes.

Soon, he witnessed her beautiful face enlighten with full dimple smile...she squealed in excitement seeing the greenery as she opened the door of car.

Geet...ruko...'

Before he could stop her she was ready to got down the car in heavy rainfall, forgetting about her feet injury.

She was about to fall but he caught her in a moment and she closed her eyes in reflex.

Now why scared before this you were ready to jump in rain with this state of yours.

I forgot. ..' she pouted turning her face away in fake anger. He lifted her in his arms admiring her all antics.

Stop....stop...stop....I want to get drench in the rain. She instantly protested holding his shoulder.

What !? You gone crazy geet...is heavy barish mein toh tum beemar pad jaogi.

Whatever you say, I want to stay here means stay here..she told like stubborn kid, shaking her whole body.

In between their argument both didn't realized how much both get soke in the rain

And you thought I will stand here holding you like this. ..? He asked with mocking smirk.

Offcourse, then who else will hold me like this...' she gave out cheeky smile, placing quick kiss on his cheek.

His was startled and seeing her giggle on his reaction, gripped her tightly jerking her closer. Bahot hasi aa rahi hai? Abhi batata hu. ..' with that he spun around furiously holding her in his arms.

Mohabbat barsa dena tu, saawan aaya hai

Tere aur mere milne ka, mausam aaya hai

Sabse chhupa ke tujhe seene se lagaana hai

Pyar mein tere hadd se guzar jaana hai

Itna pyar kisi pe, pehli baar aaya hai

Geet didn't get time to realize what he is actually upto...and screamed in horror and excitement.

Later when Maan slow down his pace, she spread her arms, losing her body, she faced up at the sky with close eyes enjoying the rain while laying in her beloved arms.

Sab kuch chhod ke aana tu, sawan aaya hai

Maan kept admiring her for a while then jerking her closer, he break her trance. She held his nape and looked into his half open eyes...

Bheege bheege tere lab

Mujhko kuch kehte hain

Dil hai khush mera ke khayal ek jaise hain

before both realize his lips meet hers and the sensuous ki*s started. He sucked her mo*th like hungry person, their ton*ue fighting in mouth while he took her near his car before placing her down on the car bonnet. Both broke apart after like ages, still feeling thirsty to have more.

Roko na ab khudko yun sun lo dil ki baat ko

Dhal jaane do shaam aur aa jaane do raat ko

Kitna haseen ye lamha hai

Kismat se maine churaaya hai

Geet winced slightly when she felt his hand on her leg...by mistake he pressed her wounds and that broke his trance.

He gave her glare before pulling her in his arms again.

Maan, it's fine...don't be mad....' she cupped her face but he denied to look at her seeing her negligence towards herself.

Dekho. ..just now we spent such beautiful moments...don't spoil it in your anger.

He didn't say anything, just gave her look and walked inside carrying her in his arms.

The manager came running to him with the keys, Maan placed her at the sofa until he talk with the manager.

He informed Maan about his father's booking as well as explaining the amenities of the cottage, which included the well-stocked kitchen and the inviting living area with its plush couches and bookshelves.

With a few quick instructions on how to operate the heating and other essentials, she ensured the couple felt at home.

Geet looked around and just fell in love with the cottage. Inside, the cozy lobby was adorned with rustic wooden furniture and a crackling fireplace, promising a comfortable stay. While the rain continued to fall gently outside...

Maan walked back to geet after the guy walked out giving both of them privacy. He lifted her in his arms again before carrying her to bedroom.

The bedroom of the cozy, the atmosphere was intimate and serene. Soft, ambient lighting from bedside lamps cast a warm glow over the room, reflecting off the wooden furniture and creating a comforting ambiance. The bed was adorned with a plush duvet and cushions, inviting them to unwind after their journey through the rain.

Maan looked at geet and could see her discomfort and shivering slightly with cold. He put her softly on the bed and looked at her wrapped bandage which had gotten damp.

He gently unwrapped the wet bandage, revealing a tender wound on her ankle. He looked at her face, she had her eyes closed in pain...guilt surge through him again...realizing its him who had cause this pain to her.

He got up hastily to fetch towel and came back to her feet. Carefully, he dabbed it dry and applied a fresh bandage, his touch gentle yet firm. When he got up to go she grabbed his hand, maan...look at me..’ she demanded and he turned around...she could see his eyes filled with worry and guilt.

You don’t have to be guilty...it has to be happened..with not you there would have been someone else...but wound would have been cause to me...’ she said softly with soft smile...thank god that it’s only little... and it will get better in few days...’

Her words soothed his heart and he knelled down at her side, cupped her face.

He kissed her forehead tenderly. "You're so brave, my love. We'll make sure it heals properly."

He fetch towel and stood near her...she looked clueless but her confusion was cleared soon when he held her head and started wiping her hair softly.

She shuddered with his touch on her neck...her heart warmed up affection as her mind took her to memories of their beautiful past... she smiled and peeked through the towel to see his raise brow.

Are you smiling?

Why...cant i smile...?

Shall i know the reason...

I just remembered..how i used to..

Take care of me..? he completed stopping and looking down at her...

You remembered everything...?

Few things...’ he said staring into her eyes...his gaze turned dark with passion..and she could feel heat surging through her body with his heating gaze.

Stop staring like this...’

Aaj ki raat na jaana tu, sawan aaya hai

Sabse chhupa ke tujhe seene se lagaana hai

Pyar main tere hadd se guzar jaana hai

Itna pyar kisi pe, pehli baar aaya hai

That’s my right... you can’t stop me.’ He said possessively as his hands cupped her face, he slowly removed her earrings...placing kiss over her earl***...she shivered tremendously with his one ki**..

Abhi tumhara yeh haal hai...phir aage jake kya hoga geet...he whispered se*ily trailing down soft kis*es on her ja* to ne*k...his hands working on her wet saree...he softly removed it...

What are you talking about. She mumbled with close eyes, totaly lost in his spell.

This...’ he said huskily while caressing her waist line, he pressed her soft skin a little...making her shuddered again in responce...

She looked at him, cupping his nape...you always has this effect on me, maan...’

Accha...from when...’

From first time we slept together...’ remember?

He frowned parting a little from her, she smiled teasingly with small blush covering her face.

I don’t remember much about the day we got married...will you tell me more...”

Yeah...first we need to change...your hair as well dripping wet maan. She said snatching towel from his hands and started wiping his hair.

Girl, you're my passion

(You got me so addicted)

After a moment he buried his face in her b****...

Maan...she moaned, what are you doing...? She tried to push him away but he continued to shower wet and hungry ki**es on her ne*k line.

Maan...’

Before she pushed him again, he grabbed her waist tightly, and unh**ked her blouse. Next moment she was laying half ****, clad only in her skirt and wet black color b**

He took her on his lap and started ni**ling her bare parts of cur*es, making her close her eyes in pure bliss. She gripped his nape, pulling him further in her body.

No matter if we get caught in the rain

I know our love won't wash away

You any monsoon or hurricane

Girl, our love will find a way

He continued to as**alt her soft white skin while her hands got busy in unbuttoning his shirt. he pulled apart and threw that aside ba*ing himself for her.

Geet smiled seeing his eagerness as he hover over her...dinner nahi karna...? she asked cupping his nape and then rubbed her nose with his playfully.

Diner karna hai...but my delicious meal is lying before my eyes below me...’ he smirked seeing her going red and she whacked him...get up now...i need to change...

And how will you do..he started playing with her b** straps, making her know about his intentions. maan...’ plz get up...she blushed but managed to say, ‘ i cant lay more in this wet clothes...’ bahar badi baten kar rahe the regarding my health..now cant you see i need to change out of this wet clothes...’ she tried to push him but he pinned her wrist to the bed, looking at her intently, ‘that’s what i am doing...par tum mujhe karne nahi de rahi ho..

Kya karna chahte ho tum..’ her voice became heavy...

Karna toh bahot kuch chahta hu, jaan..but for now i want to change your clothes...

No...’ she said in high pitch, wriggling in his tight grip.

Why not..’

Yeh kya zid hai maan...

You are already half n*de in my arms.

I wanna see the sunset in your eyes

Lyin' next to you every single night

Wanna be the reason that you smile

Baby, go with me, It's ride on tide

She blushed but managed put stern face, you were acting like my old childish hubby...who was so stubborn but atleast used to obey me...but you don’t obey me...she pouted turning her face away in fake anger.

Next moment, she felt her wrist free and she looked up at him, seeing him retreating...he got up and turned his back to her.

She realized she hurt him with her words, maan...I am sorry...maan...are you angry?’ she hold his shoulder, but he didn’t move at all, her eyes filled up instantly seeing him upset on her. She clung to him from back, plz forgive me...I wont stop you again...’

With those words, he turned around briskly, pulling her over his lap, she was startled as she looked up at his face which turned soft now.

You are not angry?

Why would I...I was just acting..!

You...’ she pouted and started hitting him with her fist....now if you won’t stop this I will take you here only, like this....’ he warned her and she blushed furiously hiding her face in his chest.

He wrapped his arms around her body, if you feel discomfort any time, you can stop me, geet...it’s your right...you don’t have to give in always to my demands...’ he said softly cupping her nape, she parted and looked at him, it was not like that, i was just...i am little nervous...and shy...’ she confessed openly making him fall in love with her again by her boldness.

he admired her for a while then placed kiss over her cheek making her go red...he got up taking her in his arms and softly made her stand on the floor.

She instantly winced, clutching his shoulder for support, he kept holding her waist firmly and placed her back on the bed..

Maan..’ she tried to protest but he ignored her royally, enough..no more arguments over this...stay here....with that he marched to her small suitcase placed at side and started fetching her clothes. She turned red seeing his hands over her u**********s. But he was in no mood to step back right now when she need his help now.

You don’t listen to me...’ she angrily tried to pull her clothes from his hands but he take back his hands, ‘ no more words geet..’ he showed his big angry eyes making her shut instantly. Least she wanted to make him upset further with her stubbornness...

He switched off the lights, turning on the lamp beside bed, illuminating the room...it was to ease her discomfort but with his move the atmosphere became more sensuous...

Geet sat like new bride when he sat beside her pulling her in his arms, he was about to reach her bra but then take back his hands, he wasn’t sure if she is okay with this or she will dislike his advances.

But his all insecurities vanished soon with her touch on his hands. She guided his hands to her *** hooks, giving him permission. She couldn’t speak at the moment lost in his spell but her eyes granted him his rights over her silently.

He smiled softy seeing her blush and opened the hooks of her b**. His eyes didn’t move from her face while her eyes drooping with his touch. Her breathing became heavy when his hands moved up cupping her b*****

To be continued...

Precap ;-

Kyun ek pal ki bhi judaai sahi jaaye na

Kyun har subah tu meri sanson mein samaye na

Aaja na tu mere paas, dunga itna pyar main

Kitni raat guzaari hai, tere intezar mein

Kaise bataaun jazbaat ye mere

Maine khud se bhi zyada tujhe chaaha hai

Okay I never wished to stop here...but because of IF rules...next will be continued on blog...also I just realized chapter is getting lengthy...my hand is paining as well...because I still need to buy new cell phone...I am habitual of typing in phone...and typing on laptop became irritating for me....

Now for next update pwd like and comment on this chapter...plz...

Thank you so much for your response friends...and I really meant it...smiley31

Next update pwd will be given to those who like and comment on this chapter...because I realized I am just sending pm to those all about 200 people, forcing on them my stories...when they don’t have time or lack of interest in my stories...I am only wasting my hour or more in sending pm to all...

But you see the amount of likes and comments on my long 3000+ words updates...

And I know my all readers press like button if not comment...that means I only have those 55 readers...then y I am wasting my time in sending pm...Because I never want anyone miss out my stories if they are interested...but seen that too many msgs are unread... that means people are really not interested...I totally understand if they are busy..then no issues...

Again thank you so much for all lovely readers here who are still with my in my writing journey...hoping to get your support till eternity...smiley31

Plz subscribe to my blog for all updates because if I miss someone to pm then you guys can find all updates and stories on my blog...

keep your inbox empty friends... to get pwd pm...

Edited by Mg13 - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter dear, Maaneet start their journey for hotel room but in middle of his rout Maan got his father massage, Maan change his rout, geet asked him why he change the rout Maan said that his father book a cottage for them for few days stay till her foot get healed, geet asked how he come to know about her injury Maan said he have his source, they reached the cottage, geet got happy with the cottage greenery and rain, they got drainched in rain for some time, then they went inside and changed with teasing each other.

Komal_soni1996 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hi mughda beautiful update .. Finally they r together.. loved reading it .. Sorry for not commenting nd liking the previous update .. Actually my child's school hs just started so I ws little busy ..
Niharika.Nair thumbnail
IPL 2024 Participants 1 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 9

Great to see them spending time together after all that drama and hopefully now it’s time for happily ever after!

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Beautiful update dear 🙂

Just loved it 🤗

Well I really loved how Maan finally started to take care of Geet & also knew she must be bit hesitant after the entire mess

Good that Raj had arranged for a cottage as it would be better if Geet stays with maan she requires proper rest & care

The rain & beautiful ambiance of the cottage was really amazing & nicely penned I am happy that Maan is really getting back & loving his wife like before

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

kuromi11 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Amazing chapter. We'll written.
taahir004 thumbnail

Part 45

Romantic, Fabulous and Cute Update

Oh from the moment Maan steps out the car with Geet in his arms

both getting drenched by the rain while none realized it

again it just shows how involved they are with each other and how much they love

each other .

Though Geet was shy with Maan's closeness but she also realizes

that he may take it the wrong way and she instantly hugs him and makes him

change her but again Maan's respect for Geet is seen as he switches off the lights

this also makes her comfortable

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

romantic update

geet make maan to follow her with to enjoy in rain

geet can see her little complain rise guilt in maan

maan happy n enjoying geet shyness with his advances n care

Jassi_preety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely how maan help her in changing and love how geet is also showing her right on him. I was waiting over the weekend for your update but it’s totally worth 🥳🥳