Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Loved it dear 😍

Awesome update πŸ˜ƒ

Well I really agree to the reactions of Geet & Maan as they would have reacted naturally like this after what happened ... But it's really good that Maan cleared himself before it's too late for him

Geet couldn't got over her insecurities &it was evident that she wasn't in a condition to take such decisions & it's her emotional turmoil that refrain her from thinking logically

Arjun & his back story was really emotional πŸ˜” but his character has a built-in strength which cleared Geets mind & she exactly did what was required for the present

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Fantastic update. Arjun is right, geet is seeing things from her point of view. Arjun made her understand the reality. Precap is scary. Who is going to meet eith sn accident. Hope nothing happens to Maan and geet and they will meet before Maan leaves the city

Psharma21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

😱no accident

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 43

Fantastic yet Sad

Maan made sure to come later to Geet's orphanage just to speak to her

wow I loved how easily he faked been drunk

but I'm also glad that Arjun could speak to Geet and make her realize

she is wasting time in her pain

where as she can go with Maan and both live happy and in love

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I loved this update where Maan opened his heart and his unsaid feelings towards geet his lovely wife how much he is in love with her was beautifully explained ..geet still in dilemma as she still doesn't completely trust Maan..so arjun is already introduced is he anywhere linked with Annie... now that arjun made geet realise things...geet is all set to reach Maan...precap is scary waiting to read more thanks for the PM dear ❀️

natu10 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Mindblowing update.

Maan faked that he is drunk but geet already caught him. He poured out his feelings as he didnot want to lose her again.

Now geet is a dilemma.

She was just thinking her point of views as she could not get over her fears but love that way that Arjun made her understand.

Update soon

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Finally her confusion get cleared

Now maaneet going become one πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Arjun ki gf Annie ko banado

Who cheat him

Now her hubby cheat her

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Lucy Said Ok Personal Use Italic - Love ValeLOVHEART PERSONAL USE Italic

Part 44

Maan sat lifelessly at the airport all the while thinking about her. His eyes now and then roam at the entrance or at his phone in his hand. With much difficulty he stopped his mind to dial her number...

No....this time,I am not gonna force her, I tried my best Geet, now it's in your hand...if you really love me then you will come running to me breaking all your false assumption and insecurities.

He sighed heavily, waiting for the flight announcement...his heart beating fast in fear and anxiety.

He couldn't bear the thought of separation from her if she decided to not come to him. He suddenly got up feeling suffocated...just then flight announcement was made...he looked eagerly at his surrounding to find her glimpse but there was none...he was on the verge of breaking down now....never before he felt this much helpless and suffocated before....there was constant fear in his mind.

He closed his eyes and took deep breath while deciding something. He took out his phone and dialed Adi's number.

Come to the airport now with my car." He cut the call after that and walked out.

Geet changed into beautiful saree like the way he love to see her one and apply light make up with set of colorful bangles in her wrist, small bindi on her forehead, and filled her partition....few tears spills out of her eyes realizing how much she missed putting this...how much she missed getting ready for him.

Now nothing will come between us, Maan, I won't let you go away from me nor I will allow myself to be away from you. You are bound to me forever..." She said feeling possessive for him as she watched her reflection in the mirror.

Maan took the keys from his hands, startling Adi. But sir atleast take the driver with you." He feared seeing him angry, he knew well, in his anger he lose his cool and do anything.

Jitna kaha hai utna karo Adi...get my baggage and go back with driver.

Par aap sir,

Maan's one glare shut him down and he saw him walking out furiously without back glance.

Geet looked out the window of her taxi to see heavy traffic... she just wished at the moment to climb down and run on feet....this wait was taking toll over her. Her heart was restless as she glanced at her wrist watch to see the time is running out...

The signal has just turned green when she saw little kid was crossing the road to get his ball. Without second thought, Geet just got down the taxi and run to save the kid. The car was going from other end, it was going to hit the kid.

The moment passed and everything happened quickly no one got exactly what happened.

Geet managed to push the kid at side which was held by his mother. But she saw her getting hit by car and she falls down with Yelp of pain.

The driver had fortunately pressed the break in moment, in reflex geet falls down. Her feet was twisted and she could see little blood spot on her left leg. She cursed the driver though it was not his fault.

On other side, Maan was frustrated for seeing the kid coming between then he saw her glimpse as she saved the child but got hit by his car.

Geet...." He was horrified and worried seeing her sitting on the road holding her leg in pain.

She looked up to see him getting down the same car which hit her just at the moment.

Her whole anger melted and she gave him teary smile. Her face glowing despite pain, like lost child which found her father...

You okay!? He cupped her face kneeling down at her side.

Just then the woman walked to them breaking their moment, madam thank you so much, you saved my kid. Sir we are sorry, galati humari hai, Mera baccha hi aapke car ke bich aa gaya..she turned to Maan & apologies to him also.

Koi baat nahi..' it's okay!' he said in hurry for his main concern was Geet at the moment. His heart almost come out seeing her like this, that too it happened because of him....He scoop her in his arms....as others also started giving horns to clear the traffic.

Whole drive to hospital both kept silent stealing glance at each other.

Maan mein theek hu...I don't need to go to hospital." She tried to deny but his one glare was enough to to shut her down. She didn't argue further for she was lost in her own feelings at the moment. She wanted to confess to him, ask for forgiveness and talk to him everything but didn't know how to start and definitely this is not the right time to talk.

Maan looked at her and couldn't stop stealing glances at her. She looked so beautiful in saree...his heart warmed up seeing her after long like this...on that beautiful blush on her cheek. What amused him most was her silence today...she didn't argued with him much also...maybe because she was in pain bit madam couldn't confess....the super woman she is...he looked at her and saw her few tendrils of curls teasing her cheeks. Unconsciously his hand moved to her face and he tugged her hair strands behind her ear softly startling her there by.

She shuddered with his touch and he could feel it. He smirked seeing her blushing and looked back at the road.

Why he thinks that everything is going to be okay now...why there is strange hope and happiness taking place in his otherwise restless heart. He felt peace in his heart just having her close like this...

Now he realized his decision of stopping back and not going back to Delhi was right....it was right of him to listen to his heart today instead of mind. With that thought he looked at her reminding about her words about same thing.

But today he didn't want to speak out anything to her because it could be then useless...he looked at her questioning look and just shook his head with smile, cherishing the feel silently.

After reaching hospital, he again carried her inside against her denial. She was hell embarrassed as people giving them look and whispering about them. He just smirked seeing red face which was out of anger and shyness.

Once she was treated, doctor handed him the prescription of few meds and one antiseptic cream.

It will be cure in few days, Mrs. Khurana, just make sure not to move much and take good bed rest. Also make sure you won't put pressure on this feet.

Geet pouted and Maan just shakes his head knowing that is hard task for her. He thanked the doctor and carried her in his arms again to the car.

Maan...' she screamed in anger but couldn't do anything against his strong hold. His grip was firm not giving her a chance to even move an inch.

She left out frustrated breath when he put her in his car. He climbed in, started the car and took the route to his hotel.

Where are we going? Take me to orphanage first. Geet finally broke her silence.

Bilkul nahi, we are going to my room booked in hotel, because you can't take care of yourself in this condition." Maan said giving her one stern glance before turning his attention back to the road.

But Maan, now I am totally fine, ab toh bandage bhi lagaya hai.

No more arguments geet, meine tumhari har baat mani hai, listen to me on this...when your feet get fine tumhe jaha jaana hai jao mein tumhe nahi rokunga phir, mein khud tumhe orphanage drop kar dunga..."

His words pained her deeply, although she knew she is the one who had made him say so, she became silent for a moment before speaking,

I want to go back just to inform them about my departure to Delhi with my husband."

Maan looked at her shock, as he decreased the speed of the car.

She turned to him and smiled affectionately seeing his surprise look, "I want to go back with you to our home." But before that I have to visit the people of orphanage...aur Riya, jiske liye mein yeh job kar rahi thi..." I need to check upon her, make sure she is fine to continue with her job...since I injured myself now...I won't able to continue with this job.

In between Maan changed the route to the orphanage, inside feeling overwhelmed with happiness and relived that finally he got back his love.

Phir aaj tum waha kya kar rahi thi, *** road pe?

Mein toh aapse milne hi aa rahi thi Maan...I wanted to call you but couldn't muster the courage, later while getting ready I forgot about it and boarded the taxi to reach you straight...as I even noticed the time....I wanted to stop you before you misunderstood that I won't come and go....

And I couldn't go without you Geet...I canceled the flight, don't know bahot baicheni thi dil mein...but I am glad I didn't go leaving you alone.' he said with soft smile with one hand cradling her cheek.

I am extremely sorry' she kissed his palm and going to continue further but he shut her mouth with his palm.

Don't.." galati meri hai...

No Maan, she pushed away his hand and said, galati meri bhi thi...and it all happened because of circumstances... because of Amit." But I shouldn't have walked out...

Don't say that Jaan, because of your this step I understood how much I love you....I understood your worth.

Geet smiled reminding about Arjun words, he said same thing to her... She just nodded, holding his hand close to her heart.

Maan parked the car once both reached orphanage. He got down first and then helped her as well out.

He helped her to the garden and made her sit on the bench... In few minutes, everyone surrounded them asking her questions about her wound. Few kids who were out had informed everyone and so all had came running out to meet their geet sis...she was fav of everyone.

Maan stopped at side, admiring the scene. His heart warmed up seeing everyone pampering his wife.

Hi Mr. Khurana...!

He turned around to see one young man in his late thirties. Hi...do I know you?

So I am right, You are Maan Khurana, Geet's husband?

Maan nodded still confused, but his confusion was cleared soon with Arjun's revelation as he introduced himself.

It's Arjun...' Arjun rathod here," aap mujhe nahi jante but geet knew me.

Matlab...'

Means we are friends..." Geet ne aapke bare mein mujhe bataya and I recognise you maan.

Maan handshake with him with small smile...not knowing how to react to this new info, as far as he knew geet, he knew only one friend of her apart from himself, and that is his brother, Aryan."

Before he could proceed his thoughts he heard Arjun, She is so innocent Maan... Don't know how she managed all theses years alone without anyone at her side..." Arjun stated while both staring at her now.

"She is like coconut showing herself too strong to the world inside I knew how much vulnerable she is...." Maan said lost in her smile, as she was happily chatting with everyone, cuddling one small baby girl in her arms.

Phir bhi tumne use jaane diya...?'

To this question Maan looked up at him..

Don't assume her wrong, she didn't say me anything it was me who understood her problem before she speak...she love you like crazy... And I know you too..." Now don't let anything to come between you two...if anything happens then face it together instead of breaking apart. It's my suggestion only Maan, don't feel offended.

Maan nodded, still staring at her with overwhelming feelings in his heart....

Maan..." Yaha aaiye na! Geet called out and both walked towards where everyone sat.

Geet introduce him with everyone and then asked about Riya from another teacher who told her that Riya was getting fine, she would like join back her job after two days.

Geet was relived she asked them passed her MSG to her as she is going back to Delhi with her husband.

Kids became sad after listening to her but she convinced them that she will keep visiting everything frequently. All agreed to let her go taking promise from Maan to take care of their lovely sis.

Maan just stood at side admiring their bond...Geet turned to Arjun and have him big hug, thank you so much, Arjun! If you find time then visit us in Delhi.

Sure dear! You take care and be happy always! He pecked her forehead affectionately like brother. Geet had her eyes teary feeling overwhelmed...I will miss you and everyone.

We will miss you too, Geet! He took her towards Maan who was watching them from standing at his car.

He couldn't even feel angry seeing them, but his heart felt peaceful seeing their bond.

Take care of my sister, Maan. Don't let her go again like this! Arjun said and Maan broke into big smile holding Geet's hand. Now he understood why didn't he felt jealous or wrong about Arjun kissing his wife. Because his heart knew his wife is only his...she couldn't be wrong and seeing their bond he just assumed it being siblings bond.

I will, I won't let her go, if I have to fight with her God, destiny or herself only!! Maan said with determined tone staring strongly at Geet.

To be continued....

Precap ;-

Next update & further more going to pwd protected because of M content. So plz press reaction and leave your comment after reading.

Plz friends...leave your reviews and press reaction, I update long chapters and here itself for you, still I noticed huge numbers dropping in last update likes.

I even update after long break to let you have time to read...

If you want I can give short and frequent updates...

I update almost 3000+ in each update then readers also have to contribute their little time in commenting few words.

Edited by Mg13 - 1 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Jassi_preety thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Finally they were able to meet up and clear their misunderstandings. I was waiting for your update was able to msg you that can we get an update today it’s Saturday and here comes your update. Thx dear

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful wonderful update πŸ’ πŸ’