Views

Users

Frequent Posters

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 months ago

Great part

Think Geet had an idea thus she asked this question to Maan

Maan let her down but hope he is able to bring his Geet back and not go far from each other

Cont soon

Thanks for pm

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

21078552_1116321665134527_886416531236979675_n.png

Lucy Said Ok Personal Use Italic - Love ValeLOVHEART PERSONAL USE Italic

Part 43

Geet reached the orphanage straight to find some solace to her restless heart. There she found Arjun as usual watching through the window of room where little kids were sleeping.

She quickly wiped her tears and clean her face before reaching him. He has been visiting this orphanage from long before she came to stay here. As the time passed they both came to became friends in short span of time...his longing could be seen clearly the way he stared at the kids. It was not into her to go and ask people what bother them so much as much as she prefer her privacy same way she too thinks to not enter someone's personal space.

He would come every evening and God knows when he returns back to his home... because until late night she had seen him standing and peeking inside at the little children. She could see her own replica sometimes in him. He would spend time with kid and play with them...she had seen him even silently wiping his eyes...her heart became heavy again seeing his state today as she forgotten her own pain for that moment and walked to him.

Arjun...' she slowly called out, not to startled him but he shudder out of his trance it seems and looked back at her.

Um...mein jaa hi raha tha...woh...

It's okay, u can stay as much as you want, I know how much soothing feeling you get in here by staying at the side of this children.

Hm...he just nodded, and looked back inside window again.

You are completely drench by the way, why don't you get in..." She offered.

No..no..it's completely okay, I am just going.. aur bheeg toh tum bhi chuki ho puri tarah se...from where you coming at this late hour of night...?

That question brought back the bitter sweet memories about their date to geet...she became silent and avoided looking at him.

Arjun could see her going sad, so he didn't pester further, and decided to leave for the day.

Geet too walked in her room upstairs and took out the dried clothes to change her wet clothes. she changed her dress all the while thinking about him and how she upset him again...but she couldn't get over the feeling of insecurity then what would she have done. She remembered his each set of words and confession and her hands stopped moving ...he was going to explain her but she didn't give him chance...how she became so insecure about her own feelings...why she was unable to believe him... He said, he did try...then what else she want...

She took deep breath before walking away to small window, seeing falling rain her mind took her back to their moments again...and unknown to her few drop of tears falls on her cheek as she remembers his upset face, she could still hear him calling out to her....

Geet....

Wait...? Her ears buzzing or she really heard him...how he can be here...he don't know about her exact address...

Geet....come down now...'

She again heard him and peeked through the window to see his dark shadow drenching in the rain, still he was trying to look up at the window of her room.

Her eyes widen in shock and she immediately rushed down,least she wanted everyone to wake up because of his shouting.

Maan was unstable on his feet as he walked up to her seeing her rushing to his side hurriedly.

He blinked his eyes and stared at her with foolish smile, 'my beauty wifey, come and I won't let you go away now."

Geet reached him with furious steps, drenching in the rain again all because of him.

Maan,...her words halted in her mouth when gush of alco***ic smell filled her nostrils, as he almost pounced over her.

What the..." You are drunk? She was super angry now but seeing his cute pout and puppy face, her whole anger melted.

Tum kyon...aayi mujhe...waha akela chod ke..." That's why I got drunk..." He confessed like innocent child.

Her heart just went out for him, she quickly grabbed him and dragged him to her room upstairs, though he gave trouble but she somehow managed.

Once inside room, she locked the door, leaving him...next moment she screamed out, seeing him climbing on her bed with his wet clothes.

Maan..." get down now..." She admonished him, grabbing his arm. He pouted and got up with nod but was unsteady that again going to fall back, but she hold his hand.

Maan, sambhalo khud ko.. and stay here for a minute..." saying so she rushed to her cupboard and took out her towel and spare lose tee and lose pajama set for him.

When she walked up the him, he was staring her with undying passion and love. Just with his intense look she realized that he was pretending to be drunk...he couldn't do that because he knew how much she Hate it.

However, she kept mum wanted to see how far he will go in his act and what he is upto to convince her now.

Come here..." She dragged him to the chair and made him sit there. He obliged like a kid and she started wiping his head.

He shook his head with her each stroke to his head like kid.

Maan stopped being childish...I know you are not drunk but just pretending..." with her revelation, he grabbed her hand and looked up with widen eyes.

Jo Bhi Kasmen Khaayi Thi Hum Ne

Waada Kiya Tha Jo Mil Ke

Tune Hi Jeewan Me

Laaya Tha Mere Sawera

Kya Tumhe Yaad Hai (3)

The moment of silence passed before he broke it with his husky voice, "then you ran away from me, leaving me alone there..." You didn't even give me chance to explain.

Geet just turned away from him taking few steps away. He got up, frustrated seeing her avoidance and grabbed her arm jerking her around in his arms, "will you listen to me now!?

She looked up at his face with tears clouding her eyes, and he cupped her face instantly seeing her vulnerable, I have no intention to hurt you geet nor I have broken your promise..." Ek baar meri baat suno phir tum decide kar lena ke tumhe mere sath wapas anaa hai ya nahi..." It was so difficult for him to say those words but he knew it was needed...unless she won't listen to him.

Geet gaped at him, how easily he said her so....her heart stopped beating in fear of separation of life long...but she knew she had made him to say like this.

She just nodded and asked him to first change into dried clothes but he denied and made her sit on the chair before kneeling before her.

Maan...she tried to get up but he silenced her by pressing his hands over her lap.

Din Wo Bade Haseen Thay

Raaten Bhi Khush Naseeb Thi

Tune Hi Jeewan Me

Laaya Tha Mere Sawera

Kya Tumhe Yaad Hai (3)……….

Don't..." Listen to me now, I don't want to tell you about my feelings and how I spent each day and night without you...he left out painful chuckle, looking down....he gulped the knot in his throat...he was scared of losing her...first time ever in his life he fallen in love with girl and today Maan Singh khurana was scared of her rejection again. Yes he very know about his deeds and deserved punishment for that but he was not willing lose her.

Maan....

Sh...let me complete...you wanted to know na did I take dad's help in finding you or listen to my heart?

She nodded although she no more interested in it now her whole concern was for him....she could see him breaking from inside, and she never wish to see him like that.

I didn't took anyone help nor I asked my father to find me your whereabouts..." Once believe my words, if you can..." Yes I died each day and night without you by my side...still I hold on to your promise to listen to my heart, the heart which already belong to you.

Teri In Baahon Me

Teri Panaahon Me

Maine Har Lamha Guzaara

Tere Is Chehere Ko

Chaand Sunhare Ko

Maine To Jigar Me Utaara

Her heart skipped a beat and she felt current running through her whole body as he pressed her both palms in his own, sending warmth through her system.

First give me one answer geet, how would I have found you on my own when my heart stopped beating after you walked out.

She instantly put her palm over his mouth, "don't say like this..."

He removed her hand and continued with stern expression covering his face, "you have any answer?

Geet felt her throat chocking as she nodded in no...

Kitne Tere Kareeb Tha

Main To Tera Naseeb Tha

Hoton Pe Rehta Tha

Har Waqt Bas Naam Tera

Kya Tumhe Yaad Hai

Haan Mujhe Yaad Hai (2)……….

I don't believe in destiny or any such things but for you I kept the promise geet and when I thought I could no more bear living without you, I decided that day to find you by hook or crook... because I realized that day geet, in worrying about this things and thinking about our past and future we are losing our present... If we couldn't try to get what we want then even your God or destiny even will not help...if I sit back and let the destiny do our separation then I would have lose big time geet...

Lose the most precious thing I have in my life now, he cupped her face tenderly and the tears which she was holding spilled out of her eyes on her hand.

Don't ..." I am not here to convince you or manipulate you with my words.

I am not acting either if you don't trust me enough also, "I am just baring my heart to the only woman in my life who I loved the most after my grandma....I want to cherish you and love you whole my life, gain your trust back if only you allow me geet...

If you not stay by my side then how will it help me to gain your belief back in me and my love.

Din Ke Ujaalon Me

Khwaabon Khayalon Me

Maine Tujhe Pal Pal Dekha

Meri Zindgani Tu

Meri Kahaani Tu

Tu Hai Mere

Haathon Ki Rekha

Again back to your promise, I wanted to break it but only for you...only for us... That day dad just walked in my cabin with new project work which meeting was scheduled in here....he just told me bring back his daughter in law..

And just that told me everything geet, guess he couldn't see his son troubled that he decided that help me like that....

If you want to believe this or not, it's your choice, I don't want to force you with anything..."

Geet kept gaping at him, with teary eyes as he got up but stumbled on his feet because of having sit in one position for long on his knees.

Maan,' geet get up instantly and supported him...

It's okay..I am fine..." He stable himself and parted.

She kept staring helplessly at him, as he turned his back to her, 'you were talking about destiny then I think, it's your destiny's plan to make us meet like this... that's why dad walked in my cabin that day with your address...don't you think now it's our destined meet...unplanned by us...? He turned around to see her in deep thought.

Maine Tujhe Chaaha To

Apna Banaya To

Tune Mujhe Dil Me Basaaya

Pyar Ke Rango Se

Behki Umango Se

Tune Mera Sapna Sajaaya

Tere Labon Ko Choom Ke

Baahon Me Teri Jhoom Ke

Maine Basaaya Tha

Aankhon Me Tere Basera

He sighed, his courage giving up while he felt fear consuming his self to hear her rejection.

Without giving her chance to say anything he quickly added, 'if you want to believe me and come back to me geet, then I will wait for you till tomorrow afternoon, I am leaving then by evening flight. With those words, he rushed out the door from where he had walked in first.

Kya Tumhe Yaad Hai....

Maan...." She whispered feeling her throat chocking then broke into tears.

Whole night she kept thinking about his words, and in wee hours she went to restless sleep.

Next day, she was busy again in her daily routine and then work at orphanage. It was nearing afternoon and she started getting restless, her eyes now and then kept roaming to the watch in her wrist.

What happened geet, tumhe kahi jaana hai...?' Arjun asked seeing her getting restless by each passing minute, as she did silly mistakes while teaching kids about craft work.

He was there in their class today, to spend some extra time with kids, as it was his holiday today.

But he noticed her each small gesture....with his question she became startled and have him nervous smile, nothing Arjun.

Geet, you can tell me...if you want to go anywhere then you can leave..I will manage here for the day.

Not like that Arjun...leave it u am fine but she started fidgeting through her cell phone now, her whole attention was on number , she called it and cut it immediately...

Picture1ffnew1.jpg

He could see in bold letters written some "Maan" name.as he stood very close to her.

It's the same guy, you went out with yesterday?

Ha..? How did you know? Geet gaped at him in disbelief.

I just know...he shrugged his shoulders.

She just walked out giving some task to the kids while Arjun walked behind.

I don't know if I shall go or...? I am still unsure...she said lost..

What are you unsure about geet? You love him or not? But I could see your feelings clear in your eyes.

She again stared at him in disbelief which made him chuckle, 'anyone could clearly see your feelings your eyes geet,..

I am that obvious...

It's not about that dear, it's about you being in love, so deeply. When love happened it changed the person ...

Yes, it changed me too ..

Then what are you waiting for...why not you go and confess to him.

She let out painful chuckle on hearing that, 'love happened and confessed too Arjun...everything is done in our relation..." But...

But what..." He urged her to continue, somehow he wanted to help her, "doesn't he love you back...

He does..' he love me so much but I think he didn't trust me enough...or my feelings.

How could you say so...

Some things happened and he failed to trust me but again he is sorry for that and want one more chance, and now he want me trust him and his love...now I am so unsure...more than him and I am scared about my fate, what if it took away my maan from me again seeing me so happy...I think it gets jealous seeing my happiness and in no way i am ready to lose him...if something happens to him I can't think of life without him..

She confessed in flow, with chock throat as she looked away far in horizon.

And now you are living without him by your side...I could see geet how you are lifeless without him...

I can live Arjun just with the thought of him taking breath in this world...I could live just seeing him from far but..

But what...you are being foolish Geet, he grabbed her arms jerking her to face him.

Yes I am being foolish...that what love makes me.

I don't believe you have this side also to you, he chuckled mockingly, love changes person geet but it's in our hand if you want to get weak or get strong to hold onto the person you love insanely.

I tried staying strong Arjun but you don't know whatever happened that parted our ways...

It's you who walked out...Arjun pointed out strongly.

I walked out for him..."

For him...? What you wanted to prove by that...?

I wanted him to have better life partner than me...

And what he want..

He wanted me.. always love me.

Tum hi yeh kah rahi ho geet, he said with mocking smile, shutting her down completely...she was startled.

Ek baar bhi tumne uske bare mein nahi socha...what does he want...

Nahi mein...she became blank as stream of tears started on her cheek.

You only think about yourself from you own point of view. You don't trust your own love which all he wanted...kya tumne lagta hai koi aur tumhe tumse Jada pyar kar sakega...do you still believe someone else will understand and take care of him like you..." If you think so then go ahead and see your love getting married to someone else...kya tum yeh dekh sakogi geet...bolo.." he shook her hard trying to put some senses in her.

From whatever she said he clearly understood her turmoil and feelings...

No...not at all...I won't able to.." she cried.

Then how could you decide something like that...

I just want his happiness, she sobbed.

Did you talk this with him?

Yes I did....she nodded, wiping her eyes,

What he said...' he couldn't believe this girl could go to this extent in her love.

He rejected on first word, it was me who take his promise to not follow me and let destiny it's work to reunite us..if we did then we are meant to be but if not then...then...I am not meant to be his...' her throat chocked.

Arjun took moment to absorb everything and then waited for her to continue, seeing his stern gaze she fumbled but told him about last night date shortly.

I don't know what to say further, geet ..he held his head...a moment of silence passed & he took a deep breath before uttering, "it takes ages for people to find true love but here when you have it you clearly not understanding the true value of it.

I did mistake once and lose my...." He stopped not able to say further, "I think you are too doing the same mistake here geet..." he put his hand on her shoulder pressing it.

Geet stared at him, tumne kya khoya hai, Arjun? Kya tum bhi kisi se pyar karte the...

He left deep sigh nodding his head, bahot karta tha...

Matlab...? Ab woh...

She is all alive killing my baby...."

What!! She gasped almost closing her mouth with her both palms.

He closed his eyes, as his old wounds got open again today.

I am sorry..'

Don't be geet, I have somehow managed myself,

I could see, you are still not over it. She said guilty for opening his raw wounds, but she didn't ask him anything further.

That's what I am saying geet, you don't realize but sometimes it becomes too late to understand the worth of person, and when we do that day we even don't know how far that person has gone...maybe lost in somewhere in this universe..." His voice became heavy and low whisper in the end as he kept staring in the vast sky with far away look.

Geet couldn't comprehend the depth of his pain at the moment but she could see how far he has been hurt and broken...she felt today, before him her pain is nothing...

Infact, if she could think from other end...from positive side, she has nothing to lose or compromise now....she have everything, a loving complete family....her in laws, who didn't let her feel like that but she felt at real home with them at KM...she felt she is with her own parents while staying besides Dadi ma and Rajveer Khurana...he maybe had blackmail her at first but then today she realized the meaning of the phrase, everything happens for good.... something always comes out as good from everything happens in our life'

She has her love...her husband waiting for her..." And what she is doing....she was going to lose everything she has with her own hands, with own stupid insecurity and prospective about Destiny.

Everything is meaningless before your self belief... If you accept to believe, there is God, then yes it is there besides you....but if you choose to believe that there is no such thing then, that's what will you see....

She was orphan and always been craving for her family silently...she has been cursing god and her fate for ding this with her...

But when today the same fate and God had worshiped her with this prayers, instead of opening her arms for it she is trying to run away from it on excuses of her fate or Maan's happiness.

It's true, his happiness lies in her, with her...she was blaming him for not trusting her enough but now where did her trust goes when he is now begging her to trust his love.

Yes he love her, even more intensely than she has dreams of then...that's what she has been wishing for all this year of their marriage...and when now she is getting it why shall she push it away with her foolish thinking and in the end she is hurting both of them.

"Geet, we don't know what will happen in future...no one does but can't stop living our today in fear of future or thinking about it..." Arjun's words broke her trance as well as her bubble of her assumption...it cleared her mind and washed off her all insecurities.

Sometimes it take only few words of wisdom from someone to get your thoughts clear.

She looked at Arjun in gratitude... while he couldn't help smiling at her seeing her childlike expression.

She looked like free bird who had just escape from the cage and looked alive again.

She was about to say thank you to him but before they could proceed further, children Raj out, screaming in enthusiasm as it was finally break from their class.

Soon both were lost in the crowd of children, laughing and playing with them....geet couldn't stop her smile...she was laughing heartily...today she got back the happiness in her life...she knew she will now go back to her maan, her love.her home...her family...

Just the thought brought new glow on her face like new bride....she blushed seeing Arjun giving her teasing smile...He was happy seeing her like that, he felt satisfied in his heart for helping her out and showing her the way to live her life and get back to her family.

To be continued....

Thank you so much for your support friendssmiley31 I am so glad to read honest reviews from everyone...

I would have patch up maneet in last update only but then it would have been so early...beside I wanted to clear Geet's POV, her insecurities, her fear....she has been broken always on each step whenever she tried to be strong if you read again past updates...that made her thinking like this in end...

Also, I wanted to introduce Arjun in this update like this only...

Hope this update had come out well....if anything missing or misplaced here then let me know plz...I just managed to pull it out like this or else I have thought about other different small scenes but couldn't include it...

Plz leave your reviews and press reaction, I am posting long updates for you guys so in return waiting for four pages of comments....smiley42

Precap ;- Accident....???

Also check out my new fiction on maneet....smiley27

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5357979

Edited by Mg13 - 2 months ago
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

maan open his heart to geet

geet still not in position to accept maan's live in her fear n insecurities

arjun make geet understand depth of love

hope geet reach to maan in time

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update. Maan comes to her and explained from his said and informed her that he will wait fir till tomorrow. Arjun makes her understand. She ponders over what he says. Precap whose accident.

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wonderful wonderful update 💝 💝 areee no no accident yar plz make them meet

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Nice update

Waiting for next update.. ..

suji007 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nice Chapter. Arjun helped Geet to leave insecurity.

Jassi_preety thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh lovely finally let go her insecurities plssss no accidents and memories lost lovely waiting for next update

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter dear, geet ran away from Maan and reach the orphanage saw arjun is still there, she get changed think about Maan that she didn't gave him chance to explain. She saw that Maan is drenched himself in rain in front of her orphanage, she hurriedly go down and take him with her to her room, Maan said what he wanted to say to her, and leave the place that he will leave for Delhi next day afternoon if she believe on his word then he will take her with him to Delhi, geet is in confusing state all day, arjun saw her disturb state asked the reason, geet said about last night to him, arjun said her that she loves Maan and Maan loves her then why she is away from Maan, geet understand her fault and is happy. About ur precap accident is scaring me.

drishti.k thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Geet came back to orphanage...

Her inner turmoil is not letting her live in peace...

Maan came to her acting like a drunkard...

& Confessed everything...

& Let saying he'll going back to home next day...

Arjun new character...

So good he is...

He made geet realise what she actually wants..

She's happy and going to meet Maan...

Precap...??? Accident??

If they gonna be separate once again??