Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 months ago

Teasing Teaser, eagerly waiting for update

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Lucy Said Ok Personal Use Italic - Love ValeLOVHEART PERSONAL USE Italic

Part 42

Geet turned around hearing the footsteps and her breath stuck in her throat seeing him standing before her. Lots of emotions swirled through her mind and heart skipped a beat seeing so close after long wait.

Her steps were shaky as she walked to him before she touched his face, trying to confirm if he is really standing there or its her dream yet again.

Maan closed his eyes in great pleasure, feeling her soothing touch after long...how much he was craving for it...how much his heart longed for her, only he knew the pain of separation... because he felt it in every second, every minute and every hour away from her.

Maan...' tum sach mein yahan ho? Words flew out of her mouth in trance and he realized her condition....she sailed in same boat as him then how could he for moment even thought that she didn't missed him, she didn't need him...

God! He was so wrong....so wrong thinking that...in fit of emotions he just pulled her against his chest, crushing her body in his arms strongly.

Maan...' she moaned out in pain and pleasure as her arms going around his broad shoulders, reciprocating his hug.

You really came.? She was overwhelmed with happiness and her feelings overflowing...

Yes Jaan...I am here....I am here for you!" He spoke earnestly, cupping her nape as he placed tender kiss on her forehead.

She parted and looked at him still not able to believe her destiny...how could it let her meet her soulmate soon...

I am here to take you back geet!! He said longingly holding her close to his heart. She too didn't make any attempt to move away from there...she was longing to be there in his arms like this...so she held on to him.

She looked at his face clearly and frowned with disappointment, seeing his grown up beard, dark shadows under his eyes...he looked reckless, she didn't notice it before.

Kya hua!? He asked confused.

What have you done to yourself, you hasn't even shave? She asked in upset tone, caressing his beard...

I was waiting for you to come and shave me like previous times...' he said lovingly holding her palm.

And she jerked apart in shock, tumhe..tumhe yaad hai..

Yes geet, I remember the times we spent together... You know now a days, my headache also has been decreased a lot...and yes I remember almost everything only leaving few things.

Geet blushed seeing his intense gaze on her, oh how much happy and satisfied she felt hearing him..she couldn't describe...but one more thing was bugging her so much, she didn't know how to ask....but breaking her thoughts he asked her,

Let's go! He rugged at her hand.

But where? I mean...your dinner!

Tumne yeh kaise soch liya mein tumhare bager akele dinner kar lunga, when I have my wife with me.he jerked her closer.

Maan..but..' I worked as waitress here, tumhe problem hogi..

Kaisi problem geet, I know my wife and her complete different attitude...I love her the way she is...infact I fallen for her because of her this hatke attitude and nature...." So don't dare to say something like this...

Geet was flattered by his words and confession...he stil love her that thought sent sensation to her whole body. Her heart skipped a beat..." It's not the thing Maan, I am worried about your status and..."

Geet, we have already finished discussing over this months back when you decided to leave me alone.." he stopped seeing her hurt look...

I am sorry Jaan if I hurt you with my words now, but believe me, all that matters to me is you and your pure soul not what status you belong to..what job you do...it doesn't matter anymore geet... atleast not between us Jaan, the truth is we are married and you are my wife! So nothing comes between us..nor I will let anything or anyone come between us...

And I have no shame in announcing to the world that you are my wife...this great woman is maan singh Khurana's wife...my antique piece. Only mine...he pulled her closer kissing her cheek..

Geet blushed and then whacked him for calling her antique piece.

Now let's move out and I want have my dinner date with my wifey!

Maan...she stopped him, not here please...

Why! Where is my brave Geet gone. He thought she is feeling ashamed to face the staff now.

Not like that Maan, but I just don't want to give everyone sudden shock...and I worked here, so I don't find it good to see them serving me..." I will first want to tell them and then..." She said because all had became close to her near to be friends apart from being her colleagues.

beside I never thought we will meet this soon..." Her words faded away seeing the hurt look covering his face.

We have met geet...today we have met...and no one can part us not even destiny or anyone. Do you believe now we are meant to be together!? He asked grabbing her arms, reminding her about her own said words.

Geet just nodded staring into his brown eyes, that mirrored her own feelings I.e. love, passion and deep yearning...

He slowly moved closer and when geet thought he is going to seal her lips with his ...she felt his lips on her forehead where he given her deep kiss with promise, 'I love you and I am not going to let you go away from me henceforth, keep this in mind."

The sun was setting, casting a warm orange glow over the waves as they gently lapped against the shore.

Maan had been planning this evening meticulously, hoping to make things right with Geet. After a tumultuous few weeks of misunderstandings and arguments, he knew he needed to show her how much she meant to him.

After all preparation, he went to get ready in casuals, perfect for the evening with his wife. His cell buzzed just then with msg and when he checked it, his face broke into warm smile, reading the text from his darling wife, 'waiting at *** road,

He frowned instantly, why this pick up spot, it was 10 minutes away from her apartment where she was living on rent currently. But then he shrugged off the thought as soon as it came...she might have been there for some work and for now he wanted to reach her asap.

Geet sat inside the car, her heart racing with anticipation. She had dressed in a yellow dress, perfect for a beach side date.

64711691_2050323015072116_6623367434797580288_n.jpg

He couldn't take off his eyes from her that's how beautiful she looked today.

Maan, let's go...and stop starring! She commanded in bossy tone as usual...God how much he missed it...he missed her terribly...

"I've missed you. I've missed us."he confessed holding her palm tenderly which lie on her lap.

Geet looked down for a moment, her emotions swirling. She had missed him too, but pride and hurt had kept her away.

Maan waited for her to say something but seeing her now looking out of window, made him upset.

However, he composed himself thinking, she still needs time. He could see how much she had withdrew herself and he need to decreased this distance between them by step by step.

As she followed him, she couldn't help but notice the effort he had put into every detail. The beach was adorned with fairy lights and He had arranged a secluded spot with a small table adorned with candles and her favorite flowers. The table was set beautifully with all her favorite dishes.

Maan took her hand and led her to the table, pulling out a chair for her. He could sense her apprehension, the lingering hurt from their past disagreements.

He sat before her just admiring her.... while geet didn't know what to say...she wanted to ask him many things, still her heart was anxious to believe him..more than him to trust her destiny. She was apprehensive to come here as well...in her pull of emotions she gave him word to come here last night... So she couldn't disobey him and break his heart when her own heart was already in pain....she even couldn't deny the fact that her heart was at peace after meeting him....she was thinking about her decision of coming here when Maan finally broke the silence as well as her thoughts process.

"Geet," Maan began softly, grabbing her palms which were resting over the table.

She was startled as she looked up to see him staring at her...his eyes admiring her beautiful look still. 'what are you thinking? You don't seem to be comfortable..." Do you want to go somewhere else?

I thought you preferred this soothing location away from hustle bustle of city. He went on talking seeing her silent.

Geet took deep breath giving stop to her thoughts, she concentrate on him, she nodded in approval, yes I like it here, thanks for this.

But he instantly put his finger on her lips, don't say that, infact I should thank you for coming here with me,'

No need Maan, she pushed away his hand spoke, 'mujhe bhi aapse baat karni thi...'

Toh bolo...' he said huskily, rubbing her palms sensuously. She shivered and softly pulled away her hands from his hold.

Um...we should eat first, dinner is getting cold...by the way thank for this also..."she began only to be interrupted by his hard glare, I said don't thank me, it's my right to do this for you as your husband.

Geet stopped and looked at him, he looked serious as he stared straight into her eyes leaving her fumbling. "Okay...don't bother...I am sorry..."

Maan closed his eyes and took deep breath.

Kya hua...I am sorry again Maan if I upset you.

Stop saying sorry geet! He suddenly spoke rising his voice that she startled and backed up in her chair.

From where this so much formality came in our relation geet...why I feel so much distance between us suddenly...

It was always there Maan...it never went away, you didn't let it decreased...jab bhi meine paas aane ki koshish ki...you...you pushed me away..." She said trying to control her emotions as she remembers their past.

Geet...he hold her hand again, we are here to talk about our present and future and about my past deeds, I am really ashamed geet...and trust me I am regretting it bad because today I love you so much...and couldn't bear this distance between us...' he gently lifted her chin, wanting her to see the earnestness in his eyes.

"I know I've made mistakes," Maan continued, his voice steady but filled with regret. "I've hurt you, and for that, I'm truly sorry. But I love you, Geet. More than anything."

A tear escaped Geet's eye, reflecting the candlelight as she struggled with her own emotions. She just nodded silently, her heart aching with the love she still felt for him.

Maan was relieved to see a flicker of hope. The sound of the waves provided a soothing background as they had dinner in silence. Maan didn't push her further and geet either didn't say anything as she was again lost in her own turmoil. She wanted to ask him something but couldn't find the enough courage and wipe away the beautiful smile that linger on his face. It was like after ages she had been close to him and seem him happy...her heart stopped her from saying anything at that moment to break his smile.

After dinner, Maan pulled her at the shoreline, they walked along the shoreline hand in hand, the cool sand under their feet.

The sky above them darkened, and suddenly, gentle raindrops began to fall. Geet tilted her head back, closing her eyes as she let the rain wash over her. She spread her arms below the cast sky, after breaking apart from him.

Tu itni khoobsurat hai

Fida deedaar pe tere

Maan watched her with a mixture of adoration and passion. If it was some other day, he would have ran away to the shelter but today he wanted to stand there watch her beautiful form getting wet in the rain. He wanted get drench in the rain along with her. He wanted to pour his love over to wash away all her pain and their bitter memories just like this rain drops. With those thoughts over his mind, he jerked her close in his arms again, holding her close as if afraid she might slip away again.

Falak kadamon pe aa jhuke

Haseen lamhaat woh de de

Tere sang bheeg jaaun main

Kabhi barsaat woh de de

Geet was startled at first but then she was drowned in his passionate gaze as he rested his forehead to her head, preventing the rain drops to fall on their faces.

his eyes brimming with unspoken words as he cupped her face with one hand tenderly, pushing away her curls from his view of her beautiful face. Her lips shivering with cold and his gaze...dark hue covered her face...Maan was mesmerized with her...and the moment feels so special...

She opened her mouth to say something but before that he leaned in and gently pressed his lips to hers. Geet was taken back but couldn't stop her own yearning and she opened her mouth to give him full access in her.

Their ki*s was tender yet passionate, a culmination of longing and forgiveness. It has a silent promise of everything he wanted to say. The world around them seemed to fade away as they embraced, reaffirming their love beneath the canvas of the twilight sky.

I love you so much geet, he confessed yet again after breaking apart, eager to hear same response from her.

Geet took breaths as her heart skipped a beat, overwhelmed by his confession. She whispered, "I never stopped loving you," her voice barely audible over the gentle breeze.

Maan felt so small before her confession, how easily she said that...his heart jumped in joy and he felt as if he owns the whole world when he have her love. He pulled her in bone crushing hug, he felt overwhelmed hearing her.

Geet felt soothing sensation running whole her body as she reciprocated his hug...she wanted to ask him once and then get over this irritating feeling forever.

Um...Maan...when she began he stopped as they were standing still in the heavily pouring rain...first we need to get away from this rain. Let's go. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her in shelter as his car was parked at little distance. Her dress was all wet giving good view to her curvy figure. He admired her before he remove his wet shirt and wrapped that around her protectively.

Geet smiled seeing his gesture, he couldn't stop being possessive for her....

I have spare coat in car, you can have it once we get in the car.

Geet nodded before both get silent again, she looked at him to find him staring at her only.

Don't you feel cold...' she avoided looking at his bare chest while he couldn't stop admiring her.

Maan...she looked at him seeing him lost in her but that broke his trance.

Um...yeah...I AM fine. ..

She shook her head before she proceed slowly to hug him.

That took him by surprise he looked at her as instantly he pulled her closer taking her in bear hug.

Both stood still for few minutes totally enjoying each other warmth and this closeness which was blessing to both after like ages.

Geet slowly opened her eyes and looked at him, 'Maan....' when he looked down at her, she proceeds to ask him question which was bothering her so much.

Um...how did you find me? Means tumhe yaad hai na maine tumse kya kaha tha...'

Suddenly he looked away while she felt his hold loosen on her.

Maan...answer me...she grabbed his arm taking his attention.

Dad told me about you...you being here..'

Geet's expression changed, a flicker of hurt crossing her features. "Maan, I asked you to trust your heart, not to seek anyone's help. Why did you ask your father?"

He looked down, realizing his mistake too late. Then suddenly realizing her words he look up, I didn't. ..I didn't ask him geet...he just told me. ..

But she couldn't hear him further, you are again giving me excuses. ..truth is that you reached me because of your father. ..if he would not have told you... would you have found me on your own?

She distanced herself, before taking steps back..

Geet...listen. ..I know what you mean...I even tried geet..and I was going to...

But she stopped him with her raise hand, you don't understand me nor my feelings...

Tears welled up in Geet's eyes as she stepped back, hurt and disappointment clear in her voice. With that, she turned away, walking briskly away from him....yet again...

"Geet, wait," Maan called after her walking out of the shed, but she didn't stop....she had gone far away from him....

He stood there, rain soaking his clothes as he watched her disappear into the night. The weight of his actions settled heavily on his shoulders, knowing he had let her down when all he wanted was to make things right.

Tere bina jeena pade

Woh pal mujhe naa de...

To be continued. ..

Precap :- Geet's POV

Maan chasing his wifey. ..smiley2

word count - 3000+

Hope it had come out well....this update happened naturally. ..half of the update I had type in last week but I wanted give long update besides I didn't want to leave you guys on cliffhanger....

Now we can see how Maan will convince her about his love and what she told about destiny and trust....

So stay tune.

Just few more updates to go for maneet union...

Regarding Annie, because of her pregnancy her family all three couldn't told her, and later when Maan was going to disclose her the truth ,he suddenly was occupied by the task of chasing his wife...so you understand. ..

After maneet will be back to KM you will get to see Annie and her side of story....smiley2

THANK you so much for all your support friends bless to have you...smiley31

plz SILENT readers leave few words of comments to show your appreciation and this is long update so plz friends awaiting long and lots of comments from each one of you who read and press reaction....smiley42

Edited by Mg13 - 3 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

great update

geet become happy as maan found her

maan confess his love n share that he remember not all but many things from their past

geet's happiness spoil when maan says that his father told about her

will geet listen maan what he wants to say n his side

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter dear, Geet can feel Maan feel the same for her how she feel for Maan, but why she distancing herself from Maan when she come to know that his father gave her address to him.

hottyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Very good update. Geet is very hurt by his past actions and unable to come out of the pain though she loves him a lot. Maan has to work very hard to make geet come out of the pain and trust him again.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 😍

Awesome update 😃

Well I really appreciate that Maan & Geet had taken their time to restart their relationship afresh & as Maan has realised his mistake

Geet was bit unsure after his expression of love but it will take time for abosorbing the truth but she loves him which is a fact

I really could feel that Geet was bit hurt & now Maan has to prove that he really loves Geet & make her understand

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nice update. They met confessed but again got separated as on Geet question Maan answered that his father gave him het address. Geet feels let down that Maan did not find her on his own.

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Loved their union.. it was nice to see Geet being accepting of Maan’s love. But again she has a problem with everything he does. He is regretting, is sorry, loves her. Wat else she wants that he shd grovel at her feet. It got irritating to see her again rejecting his efforts… now she is overdoing it. Tooo much expectations!

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Lovely update

Waiting for next update.

Athuathulya thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Fantastic update....