Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 months ago

Nice update. Maan confessed to Geet. Geet is not able to trust her destiny. Geet informs Maan now that they are divorced they should move on different path. She is not of their status. Maan informs her his Dad revealed everything on how they got married and why she married him.

Mouser1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Commented on the blog mg ❤️

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Loved it dear 😍

Awesome update 😃

Well I really appreciate that Maan has started to apologise Geet with a patient mind & it was required as Geet was badly hurt because of what happened

Geet couldn't comprehend that what she should do & how she should react to his apology as she was physically & mentally drained & it was relatable that Maan was also tricked by Amit so it was naturally to react aggressively

I am really worried as Geet has lost her trust & her confidence on relationship so Maan has to mend that & bring her back

Waiting for more

Thanks for the PM ☺️

Keep writing ✍️

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Blog link plz

ranumohanty34 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hi, nice chapter dear, Maan wanted to rectify his mistakes, he wait for geet send Aryan away, he went inside the wash room asked geet if she is OK, geet said to him that she is OK, and went ahead to go away but Maan wanted to know is she really OK, he saw her swelling cheek and cut in lip, he got angry on amit, he apologize to geet and asked her to forgive him but geet don't wanted to hear anything from him, but Maan don't want her to let go without her forgiveness, he said everything what his father said to him, how they got married, he confess that he really loves her, geet wanted to hear from him I love u but when he say it she has no happiness in her heart after hear it, geet asked Maan to stay away from Sam.

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 37

Painful and Awesome Update

I really felt bad for both Geet and Maan

she has been deeply hurt by Maan and though she truly

loves him she cannot forget all the harshness he gave her

wow both lost in their kiss ,

yet Geet wants to distance herself from Maan

she always wanted this Maan to love her , the matured one

yet today when he confesses his love , Geet stands at such

a painful juncture of their relationship

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

great update

wonderfully written

maan worried seeing aryan alone but aryan say geet need washroom so she is there

maan ask aryan to go with daadi n father n he will take care of geet n wont hurt her again

maan ask sorry from geet n confess his love surprising geet clearing that he int get his memory back

maan ask one chance from geet but geet lost her faith in her destiny

geet decide to live alone which will protect her from any hurt emotionally

thanks for pm n link

smiley31

Annupreet thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Whole part written so wonderfully. Finally the truth reveal and all misunderstanding has been cleared. Geet is very hurt and not ready to forgive Maan. Maan pleading for one chance but he knows he hurted geet deeply. Waiting for next part

chloebear thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

This is sad bt Geet does need some space right now every person took her for granted esp Maan, mana ki he wasnt being his own self but the way he behaved was not acceptable and happy that Geet is strong enough to take her own stands and whatever decision she takes I hope she stays happy and gets some peace otherwise this family did not leave any chance for her to breadthe in peace

Jassi_preety thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Great update. I didn’t get your blog link. Finally maan have confessed that he love her but her heart couldn’t trust those words as it have been badly hurt by the person she love the most. Maan have a long way to go hope that geet won’t leave the house in her upcoming decision