taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Part 36

Action Packed and so Awesome Update

Thankfully both Rajveer and Maan came to know about

Amit's real face and his truth

but I think Maan's words to Amit made Geet believe that once again Maan

distrust her

she was so lost in pain that did not realize the family actually was blaming Amit

and her

hell this Amit took the chance grabbing Geet and pointed the gun to her

thankfully she had a chance and screamed to Maan , that there is no bullets

Maan finally gives Amit his last shot before the police drags him away

I like how Aryan was soothing Geet but I did feel bad for Maan

hopefully now Maan and Geet can work on their marriage and both can truly

fall deep in love

Mouser1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ab maan ki baari geet ko manane ki dekhenge kaise karpate hai maan aur geet what she will do she will forgive maan that easily ❤️

Charanjeetkaur thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Wonderful update dear

Finally amit's true face come in front of all

Watting for next update

Thanks for pm

janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Great part

Finally Amit’s true colours are out

Waiting for Maan to make up to Geet

Cont soon

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

great update

finally truth come out

raj ask sorry from geet but geet stop him asking sorry

maan can see how geet is distancing from all khurana's

amit try his best to show him innocent but fail

raj hand over him to police

maan can see he lost right to be with geet

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Wow wonderful update with full of twist ls finally the culprit is exposed...Amit was still proving about his so called innocence...by blaming geet I loved the way Maan took the loophole and arrested him in his own way...the way geet lost interest in proving explained how much pain she is in..poor Maan too felt how much she distanced herself from family..and he felt he lost all his rights...the bond of geet and Aryan was so nice but still Maan was jealous...Daadi was the only person to love and trust geet from the beginning...did really Maan got back his memories...how come his father and him got to know about Amit... waiting to read more thanks for the PM dear ❤️

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

precap is awesome..........

right thing happened with dat b******.........geet plz give maan a chance............

nice update.......

loved it...........

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6

Part 37

Maan looked at the sight of his wife with his brother and sighed heavily composing himself. He watched his grandmother and father walking to them, he decided to follow them as well.

Geet beta, jada dard toh nahi ho raha!? Chot jada hai?' dadi asked really concerned for her. She knew in all this hassle Geet was the one who had suffer more than anyone.

Ji nahi dadi ma, yeh toh bas choti si chot hai.

Yeah and geet ko dard nahi hota that's why sometime before she was crying all over me..Aryan taunted hearing her.

Aryan tum," she glared at him but was interrupted by Dadi ma. 'Aap dono bhi chup ho jaiye and let's go home first.

Everyone agreed and started moving, geet was slowed in steps, Aryan noticed her standing a few feet back.

What!? He asked with gesture and walked to her. Maan who has his eyes on her every move walked his father and grandma until parking before moving back inside.

He noticed Aryan stood at the same place where he had left them while there was no sign of Geet.

He became panic instantly as he rushed to Aryan.

Where is Geet? Where did she go? He asked in one go without giving Aryan chance to speak anything.

Bro...bro...relax...she is here only, um she needed to use washroom, so she was off to it so I decided to wait for her here.

Maan was relax after hearing him, there was awkward silence after that for a while until Maan broke it, Aryan u think you go ahead with dad and Dadi ma, mein geet ko leke aata hu.

Aap but she must be expecting me here air aapko dekh ke naraz ho jayengi.

I understand Aryan, but I can't leave her to stay upset like that, don't you think I need time to convince her as well!?

Yeah but bro...now...

Aryan please listen to me and you go I will bring her safely to home if you doubt over me.

Bro...it's not the thing, I can't ever think about doubting you even. And she is your wife, you have whole rights over her. I am just concerned for her.

Don't worry! I will take care of her.' maan assured him and he had to agreed, in the end they are husband and wife. He didn't wish to be come between both.

Geet wiped her face with napkin wincing slightly in pain as her cheek stung badly. She watched herself in the mirror and could see her cheek has been swell little. That brought back all the bitter memories of last few days...her whole struggle to prove herself innocence and the evil Amit. ***** She swore few curses for him before shrugging off the thoughts. She just wanted be relax and took breath of relief.

When suddenly she noticed the door opening at her back and he emerged inside. She watched him through the mirror when he looked up their eyes met for fraction of seconds before she turned around briskly to face him.

Um...tum thik ho? He asked after moment of awkward silence.

She nodded before taking step to walk away.

Geet...' he called from behind, halting her steps. She stopped in her track and felt him near her. Her breath halted, feeling him tugging at the chain at her back. Maan...

Tumhari chain open Hui hai!' he replied her closing the distance between them, his cheek rubs to her soft one while his hand work on her back as he closed the chain of her dress, resting his palm over her ba*e back more than necessary.

Ho gaya!? She asked in trance the which he nodded in hmm...both drifting to the memory of past, same incident once happened in the office.

Thanks! She mutter before taking step to walk away but this time he grabbed her shoulder before turning her in his arms in one swift.

Are you really okay? He again asked concerned feeling her silence....when he noticed her swollen cheek and bruised near her lip. His blood boiled seeing her state cause of Amit.

Mein bilkul thik hu! She avoids his gaze and move her face away from him before his hand could reach her face.

Geet...' look at me. He demanded in stern voice while cupping her face strongly which forced her to turned his way.

Does it hurt!? He asked softly caressing her cheek and she moaned in pain with close eyes.

It made him angry on reminding about what Amit tried to do... Seeing her silence, he slowly approached her and placed soft kisses over her hurt cheek.

Maan...' she tried to push him apart slowly opening her eyes but he instead dragged her to the huge mirror wall before plastering her to it.

What are you doing? Leave me...' she looked angry now while losing her patience gradually.

Kyon mujhse dur Jana chahti ho? Why are you avoiding me? He cupped her face tenderly.

While his question made her stunned, "yeh aap puch rahe ho? After all this...?

I know I hurt you so much and my forgiveness won't undo what I did and uttered to you in my misunderstanding...still geet, plz forgive me! He said with deep yearning in his voice.

It took few moments for geet to register his word and she pushed him hard with jerk, 'i don't want to talk to you anything! Mujhe jaana hai, excuse me..." Saying so while completely avoiding his plead she took step to go but he grabbed her wrist in moment before jerking her around furiously in his arms.

Maan let me go!! She struggled to get free but he was too strong...she couldn't matches his strength, while she was emotionally and physically completely drained out.

Tumne mere mafi ka jawab nahi diya...' he asked huskily eyeing her shivering lips and then her eyes which reflected anger and hurt.

Mere paas koi jawab nahi hai...she turned to look away not wanted to fall for his charms again which making her weak.

Plz forgive me geet once, I didn't intended to hurt you by any means.

But you did hurt me Maan, you hurt me deeply, you hurt my soul. She glared at him. Now when you know the truth about Amit, you got trust over me, you are asking for forgiveness from me.

But where was this trust gone when I begging you to believe me, you didn't even give me chance to speak my side ...did you maan?

He was speechless having nothing to say because he knew she was damn right.

I was no one but your wife!! You didn't even thought to take in my permission before deciding on divorce. And now you are free...free from this characterless woman...don't you remember you have given me divorce and Maine aapko aazad kar diya is jhuti shadi se by singing the divorce papers. Now you don't have to see my face anymore, a bar dancer who warm oth...." Her words halted in her mouth when suddenly slammed his m**th on her not able to bear her own words which hurt him deeply. He could feel how much hurt she is and all because of him..

But he wanted just once chance to rectify his mistakes, if he had given her pain then he wanted to be one to sooth it by his undying love.

CONTINUED ON BLOG...MA*URE CONTENT AHEAD...I HAVE PM ALL SAAJAN READERS ...IF ANYONE MISSED OUT AND WANT LINK THEN LET ME KNOW PLZ...

PLZ READ FULL CHAPTER ON BLOG, THIS IS ONLY AN HALF UPDATE. ALSO PLZ MAKE SURE TO KEEP YOUR INBOX EMPTY TO RECEIVE PM.

This update actually I retype it...I typed first whole update...but wasn't satisfied with this..it was so bad... so I decided to retype it ...so let me know it is good enough...?

I am still getting only two pages comments...plz friends... Do comments as well...I also not updating frequently from last few updates...smiley42

Edited by Mg13 - 3 months ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

babelicious thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7

Updates coming out wonderfully! Last few I really loved and enjoyed reading. This one particular made me cry .. so happy Maan is getting back to his Mishty. He fell in love that’s half the battle won, now he has to make her forgive him which seems like the bigger task ahead. Loved it

kirtikaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Commented on the blog dear ❤️