Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: JustaFan13

Main toh wait kar rahi hun, ek poddar ke photo par mala chadne ka because of this pathetic FL. 🤣🤣🤣

yrkkh pattern hai smiley36 when everything starts resolving that means jaldhi hi koi upar jaane wala hai smiley36

Jab ipl ke time trp giregi toh fatfat sab sahi hoga and koi upar jayega smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Lol!!!

People create thread asking to stick to topic and they themselves break rules.. lol lol lol!!!!

Please read the topic before making irrelevant posts. 😂😂😂

This thread is about Abheera and nor Ruhi.. FYI

It's okay ruhi is very important character thread shuru hotha hai abhira se end hotha hai ruhi se. smiley36 she is most discussed character in sm as well as forum so i don't mind smiley1

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

she blames every situation on first person she finds 🤣

Aise lawyer kaise banegi ye. Ye khud logono frame karke court main ladegi 🤭

aur dusro frame karte karte bechari ek din khud hi frame hojayegi🤣🤣 (considering dkp history of blaming fl for deaths)

One thing that I have observed diya is Abhira ke intentions sahi hote hai but uske tarike nahi.. she uses questionable methods to get right things and people hail that… in real life nobody is like that neither should the behaviour be appreciated.. Sahi manzil hona jitna important hai utni hi important hai sahi raste pe chalke woh manzil paana…

At least Ruhi is better.. she has the common sense to only act when she knows the complete truth… when she got to know about Yuvraj she acted on it (at that time people were like she did the most human thing what’s great about it, na ji, spoiling someone’s time, effort and dish for a patch up is the bench mark for commendable works and appreciation, sach batakar kisi ki jaan bachana konsi badi baat hai, kheer karab karo toh Jane…)

Had Abhira taken any other profession, I wouldn’t have cared.. but yaar she is a law student aur itni immature 🤦‍♀️kaisi lawyer banegi ye…. Bina soche bas talwar nikaalkar ladne lagti hai….

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Team Sharmas

Dear TM,

I don't agree, so let's agree to disagree smiley9

For me, Abhira is the best lead among all the generations of the show.

Edited by WildestDreams - 5 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

aur dusro frame karte karte bechari ek din khud hi frame hojayegi🤣🤣 (considering dkp history of blaming fl for deaths)

One thing that I have observed diya is Abhira ke intentions sahi hote hai but uske tarike nahi.. she uses questionable methods to get right things and people hail that… in real life nobody is like that neither should the behaviour be appreciated.. Sahi manzil hona jitna important hai utni hi important hai sahi raste pe chalke woh manzil paana…

At least Ruhi is better.. she has the common sense to only act when she knows the complete truth… when she got to know about Yuvraj she acted on it (at that time people were like she did the most human thing what’s great about it, na ji, spoiling someone’s time, effort and dish for a patch up is the bench mark for commendable works and appreciation, sach batakar kisi ki jaan bachana konsi badi baat hai, kheer karab karo toh Jane…)

Had Abhira taken any other profession, I wouldn’t have cared.. but yaar she is a law student aur itni immature 🤦‍♀️kaisi lawyer banegi ye…. Bina soche bas talwar nikaalkar ladne lagti hai….

yes i agree her intentions may not be wrong but uske tareeke faltu hothe hai.

She went to temple during her exam and hab uska assignement aag main gira khud rone lag gayi🙃 her major aim was to become lawyer lekin usko woh chodkar baaki sab karna hai phir she blames everyone else other than herself.

Like kheer kharab karna , ruhi ko dhakka bhi diya tha aaj thak sorry nahi bola. Even ruhi as PL says sorry to her.

Then dadisa pe ilzaam lagaya and armaan ke file pade and i think uss din she blamed armaan too that he is supporting dadisa something like that.

Phir ruhi ka box thod diya after blaming her for ruining her murti

Ab phuphasa. Court bhi aise mujrimo ko khatgareh main naahi daaltha jaise abhira bekasuron ko daalkar saza sunathi hai 🧐

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Sorry i do not treat character as devi or baby smiley36 they are representing humans who are born with thinking capacity they make mistakes i ignored this in past but when i saw they are repeating this again and again i decided to make a post. If i hate her for her being Self proclaimed god's daughter then i would have been part of edt to bash and criticize her every day like how ppl do to ruhi.

Edited by firewings_diya - 5 months ago
JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

I have watched gen 2, gen 3 and gen 4 and according to me, Abheera is thw worst FL, Akshara was better until leap 2 and best is Naira!!!!

Those who are legacy viewers, would not like Abheera over Akshara or Naira.

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Lol!!!

People create thread asking to stick to topic and they themselves break rules.. lol lol lol!!!!

Please read the topic before making irrelevant posts. 😂😂😂

This thread is about Abheera and nor Ruhi.. FYI

Genuinely confused:

Isn’t her spelling Abhira?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I have watched gen 2, gen 3 and gen 4 and according to me, Abheera is thw worst FL, Akshara was better until leap 2 and best is Naira!!!!

Those who are legacy viewers, would not like Abheera over Akshara or Naira.

Usually fls will have a softness and shown as some one who understands pain of others.

Blaming once or twice is fine but it has become her habbit. Like in future if she gets a case of cunning family who proves that they are right but other poor family are framed and if she blames them without doing actual research they may take extreme step.

JustaFan13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

Genuinely confused:

Isn’t her spelling Abhira?

No idea,

In one of the leaked script it was Abheera, so I use Abheera. 😊