Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 months ago

Akshara chose a hard life for herself n her daughter by hiding about the accident situation n accepting her crime but Ruhi who was a 6 yrs old kid gets blamed for it 😏 Why is Ruhi blamed for Abhira not having a family or having financial issues when it was her own mother who ran away from her responsibilities by abandoning Ruhi ? If not anything atleast Abhir should realise that how much mess Akshara created..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Abhir is already dead so he may not come back but Abhira will have to deal with all the blame and all the immature decisions Ak took in order to have a peaceful life for some time instead of thinking about her daughter and Ruhi's safety.

zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Abhir is already dead so he may not come back but Abhira will have to deal with all the blame and all the immature decisions Ak took in order to have a peaceful life for some time instead of thinking about her daughter and Ruhi's safety.

I meant Abhira only because I know that Abhir is already dead but yes Abhira will have to bear the consequences of Akshara's mistakes

edited for gen 3 discussion

Edited by LizzieBennet - 5 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: zohakhan7

I meant Abhira only because I know that Abhir is already dead and its mostly impossible that he will make a come back since he is Abhi's son n they have erased his existence but yes Abhira will have to bear the consequences of Akshara's mistakes.Akshara is gone but it was so stupid of her to not to even tell Abhira about her family in those 22 years.

I pity Ruhi more than Abhira as she must be cursing her poppy and her brother for not visiting her in these 22 years. She must be thinking they happily moved on and never loved her. She must be blaming them for her miseries. Where as when she will realize she could not even pay last visit to them she is going to be shatterred.

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I pity Ruhi more than Abhira as she must be cursing her poppy and her brother for not visiting her in these 22 years. She must be thinking they happily moved on and never loved her. She must be blaming them for her miseries. Where as when she will realize she could not even pay last visit to them she is going to be shatterred.

exactly!! She is already in trauma… don’t know how she will feel at their deaths… the reason people feel abhir should comeback is closure is needed which obviously Abhira can’t give as she has no idea about poppy or abhir.. so someone has to reveal this… but Abhir being alive will make Akshara a very bad mother who didn’t try to search for her son and presumed him dead…

edited for targeting fans & moderation mentions

Edited by LizzieBennet - 5 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

The world will change for ab. As she always thought that whatever she knows is truth. She was made to see only one sided truth. She may even think her moms family was bad and may be blaming her moms family for abandoning them.

But now she has to take her moms blame and she will have so many ppl to give her proof. So it's a test for her either she has to accept and repent or she has to fight.

But itv ke format se mujhe lagtha hai she will accept and repent and may give up on armaan.

ruhi is unknown to deaths of her brother and poppy so she was thinking they abondonded her. If the truth was known in her childhood that kid could be in more pain too. Now with deaths again its triggered for her whom all she lost . Blame game carried on as legacy from 2 generations.

Edited by Mehersudha - 5 months ago
PrplPhoenix thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I hope Abhira blames akshara for ruhi's state as she did not informed anyone about death of her ruhi's poppy and Ruhi's brothersmiley24 Ruhi died everyday thinking her poppy and brother never bothered to come and meet her. Where as they are not even alive to do that.smiley6

Abhir is Abhira's brother. Her real brother while he is Ruhi's cousin

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: PrplPhoenix

so ? Ruhi is more connected to abhir than abhira. As Ruhi was ready to sacrifice her happiness for his brother when she realized her brother needs poppy more than her. No kid will do such things for cousin. Abhir is Ruhi's brother more than abhira's as they were best friends and partner in crime in childhood. Ab will be odd one out between abhir and ruhi as ruhi was there with abhir whenever he needed her. So just because ab and ab 2.0 share same mother we can not say ab will have more bonding with abhir as for abhira abhir is nothing but one more stranger about whom her mom hardly discussed with her.

Abhir coming back to the show i Don't think it will happen as they have transferred abhir's trait to abhira and abhira also shown as some one who possess some traits from all gen leads not just her parents.

But if he comes back he is may have some connection with ab but he may have more connection with ruhi as both went through same trauma as everyone they loved abandoned them and easily assumed they are dead. Atleast ruhi remembers him often unlike AB who knows nothing about his existence.

"Note:As per edt updates abhir and poppy were discussed today"

Edited by firewings_diya - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: PrplPhoenix

brother from another father , so half brother he will be ,he is not real brother even if mother is same