Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

So Abhira and her mother used to live in the resort itself… they didn’t even have a house of their own🤔.. akshara ne 22 years kiya kya mujhe janna hai… na koi savings ya fd kiya na hi koi property banaya…. Itni bhi kya ego ki apni aur apni beti life itna messed up and complicated kar sakti hai but wapas goenkas ke pass nahi ja sakti… also lawyers imo get decent salary, kuch save nahi kiya madam ne? Tabhi beti ko stranger ke gale bandna pada🤦‍♀️

Muje laga Akshara ne khud ghar khada kiya, resort khada kiya vagera vagera l!!! smiley5
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Muje laga Akshara ne khud ghar khada kiya, resort khada kiya vagera vagera l!!! smiley5

I hope Abhira blames akshara for ruhi's state as she did not informed anyone about death of her ruhi's poppy and Ruhi's brothersmiley24 Ruhi died everyday thinking her poppy and brother never bothered to come and meet her. Where as they are not even alive to do that.smiley6

Neeharika thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Are Thora fls ko toxic hona Banta hai...kab tak rote rahenge...thore strong villain types hi hone chahiye fls bhi💀💀

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Neeharika

Are Thora fls ko toxic hona Banta hai...kab tak rote rahenge...thore strong villain types hi hone chahiye fls bhi💀💀

FLs can become toxic i would love to see that but makers should have the courage to accept that they are smiley36 aise family show main bahu hi sahi baki sab toxic bolenge toh hum log confuse hojayengesmiley36
Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I hope Abhira blames akshara for ruhi's state as she did not informed anyone about death of her ruhi's poppy and Ruhi's brothersmiley24 Ruhi died everyday thinking her poppy and brother never bothered to come and meet her. Where as they are not even alive to do that.smiley6

this!! At least Abhira can feel guilty on behalf of her mother… Ruhi till date feels her poppy and didn’t t bother to have any contact with her… how will she feel that they died 22 years back and Akshara didn’t bother to inform this to them… she was egoistic and didn’t want to return, fine but wasn’t it Goenkas and Birlas right to know about their death… at least they could have mourned and given them a dignified departure… but nahi madam ko apne aage kuch nahi dikta…

Ruhi will die a thousand deaths when she will get to know this… I hope at least her billa boy returns and supports her…

“Massi” means maa jaisi , Akshara ne apni behen se kiya hua promise 2 din bhi nibhaya , yaha tak ki usne apni behen ki beti ko life mai ek closure dena tak zaruri nahi samja . Apna mann chaha jooth bol kar nikal lismiley7

Bhagvan aisi so called maasi kisi ko na de.
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

this!! At least Abhira can feel guilty on behalf of her mother… Ruhi till date feels her poppy and didn’t t bother to have any contact with her… how will she feel that they died 22 years back and Akshara didn’t bother to inform this to them… she was egoistic and didn’t want to return, fine but wasn’t it Goenkas and Birlas right to know about their death… at least they could have mourned and given them a dignified departure… but nahi madam ko apne aage kuch nahi dikta…

Ruhi will die a thousand deaths when she will get to know this… I hope at least her billa boy returns and supports her…

I want to know how AB will react when Ruhi blames her mother and Goenka provides proof that it's true. Now she has proof like how she had during Dadisa's case.

If she believes her mom instead of proof it will just prove she never treated Poddars as her family even though Armaan included her in his family after that bench scene.

If she believes proof of her mother then it will just prove that for her only proof matters her trust in her family members does not matter.

If they show her searching for proof to prove her mom's innocence I prefer she punishes Yuvraj before that track as Ak is a deceased character first she should give justice to her soul rather than proving someone that her mom was correct. Post that she can spend her time in other things.

edited out gen 3 character ref not shown in epi

Edited by LizzieBennet - 5 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

I feel bad for Ruhi.

But people just let Ruhi deal with her trauma and gave her more trauma where literally everyone left her. I hope she will get her share of happiness soon and find some one who gives her that before that she should better slap Armaan apologize to Rohith and Poddar's and leave PH.

edited for gen 3 storyline

Edited by LizzieBennet - 5 months ago
Neeharika thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

FLs can become toxic i would love to see that but makers should have the courage to accept that they are smiley36 aise family show main bahu hi sahi baki sab toxic bolenge toh hum log confuse hojayengesmiley36

Yep i would love to see a badass red flag fl..like Maya ,Tara, like in k dramas uk..

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Neeharika

Yep i would love to see a badass red flag fl..like Maya ,Tara, like in k dramas uk..

Yeah we should get differently themed shows which gives us that tired of same pati patni aur who shows.