Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Firefly_shines thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

her format is same first sees and jumps into conclusion on her own. If she asked very politely dadi sa this is my moms pic i kept this here just before in closed frame, but when i returned its in pieces and cries emotionally my mumma is my everything, dadi could have immediately said beta dont cry, i just came in for cleaning the room and saw the pieces now dont know its your mom. Shant se hone wala scene vs gusse mein hogaya aur sorry in end or else hug milta dadi se.

na behen itni maturity and sensibility na hum uski ma se expect kar sakte the, na usse.. Abhira ko Bina soche Talwar nikalkar ladna aata hai bas… but thankfully aaj at least ache se sorry to kaha, I was expecting a repeat telecast of agar aapko bura laga ho then I am sorry😅🤣… pata nahi kyu mujhe aisa lagta hai ki ye jaise dusro ko bina galti ke blame karti woh sab ek din isi pe pile up hoga, kuch bada kaand hoga and everyone will blame her when it won’t be her mistake… hopefully tab madam ko realise hojaye ki kesa lagta hai bina galati ke blame milna…

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

na behen itni maturity and sensibility na hum uski ma se expect kar sakte the, na usse.. Abhira ko Bina soche Talwar nikalkar ladna aata hai bas… but thankfully aaj at least ache se sorry to kaha, I was expecting a repeat telecast of agar aapko bura laga ho then I am sorry😅🤣… pata nahi kyu mujhe aisa lagta hai ki ye jaise dusro ko bina galti ke blame karti woh sab ek din isi pe pile up hoga, kuch bada kaand hoga and everyone will blame her when it won’t be her mistake… hopefully tab madam ko realise hojaye ki kesa lagta hai bina galati ke blame milna…

its like what you give in trusting others you are getting the same in their trust. Last month dadis case fight trust issues were shown today again same done. Arman reminded her to stop and she listened immediately said sorry.
Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

So Abhira and her mother used to live in the resort itself… they didn’t even have a house of their own🤔.. akshara ne 22 years kiya kya mujhe janna hai… na koi savings ya fd kiya na hi koi property banaya…. Itni bhi kya ego ki apni aur apni beti life itna messed up and complicated kar sakti hai but wapas goenkas ke pass nahi ja sakti… also lawyers imo get decent salary, kuch save nahi kiya madam ne? Tabhi beti ko stranger ke gale bandna pada🤦‍♀️

Edited by Firefly_shines - 5 months ago
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

So Abhira and her mother used to live in the resort itself as a permanent guest… they didn’t even have a house of their own🤔.. akshara ne 22 years kiya kya mujhe janna hai… na koi savings ya fd kiya na hi koi property banaya…. Itni bhi kya ego ki apni aur apni beti life itna messed up and complicated kar sakti hai but wapas goenkas ke pass nahi ja sakti… also lawyers imo get decent salary, kuch save nahi kiya madam ne? Tabhi beti ko stranger ke gale bandna pada🤦‍♀️

Ak was manager of that resort. Only good thing Ak did in her life was leaving that Goenka house.

Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Ak was manager of that resort. Only good thing Ak did in her life was leaving that Goenka house.

I just presumed at least the house that they used to live was their own.. I know expected too much…

Also I get it, you consider Goenkas as the cruelest and heartless people… let’s agree to disagree…

edited for gen 3 storyline & for targeting members

Edited by LizzieBennet - 5 months ago
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Team Sharmas

So if you knew she was a manager, why did you address her as permanent guest? This is height of false narrative and twisting of facts to mock a deceased soul.

Edited by Lostin90s - 5 months ago
Firefly_shines thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

So if you knew she was a manager, why did you address her as permanent guest? This is height of false narrative and twisting of facts to mock a deceased soul.

ma’am I used permanent guest with reference to not having her own space and has nothing to do with her job…. Those who work at resorts don’t stay in the resorts, they have their own house or a rented space… so being a manager doesn’t mean you are allowed to stay in the resort itself…

I agree Kipling uncle might have been kind enough to let her mange the resort and also live there… because irl it doesn’t work like that… my cousin is a manger at a resort in Bangalore… he is not getting a guest villa for himself and his family… he is just there to look after the resort… still if you felt it was offending I will edit it…

Edited by Firefly_shines - 5 months ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

i feel uska jhoota blame karna in future kuch kaand ka reason banega. Like may be she will blame genuinely some one lekin uske track records ke wajah se nobody would take her seriously.
1179250 thumbnail

She blamed dadi today I saw and came here to write

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

She blamed dadi today I saw and came here to write

haha smiley36

Word Count: 1